Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Transparent Sim

by Bink13y Posted 8th Jul 2005 at 3:27 AM

184 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 182 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 8
Test Subject
#51 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 5:05 PM
This can make interesting stories. Thanks!!! :D
Field Researcher
#52 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 5:23 PM
Sooooo cool!!! You're awesome Binkey!!!!! I love this skin!!!!

My Sim Page at The Exchange

Sign my guestbook!!! :)

I'm thinking of changing my signature but I have no imagination
Consciously Undead
retired moderator
#53 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 5:56 PM
Where do you get your talents from? Thanks! :D
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 6:40 PM
Aww, just had my first transparent baby recently. Now she's missing half her jaw....Either a fun fluke or the pollinator didn't like Miss Congeniality.
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 6:45 PM
This is so cool! I love your skins!!

YMW PRODUCTIONS
Great free downloads, and a fun and friendly forum
www.ymwproductions.com
Stop in and say HI.
Check out my little brothers shop
Undead Threads
Test Subject
#56 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 7:04 PM
hmmm..delightful new creation + underwater home
bink i think i love you
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 7:22 PM
:wowsers: What A REALLY GREAT JOB !!!

Thank You,
TickleYu (Teresa)
#58 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 8:35 PM
Awsome Thanks A Bunch!
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 1:16 AM
me like, but is it EP compqtible?
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 9:00 AM
I'm hoping this works, but this is a son of the transparent sim.
Yes, you can really see his hair. His name is Thomas.

†© Life of Bittersweet torment, why dost thou inflict me so? ©†
Test Subject
#61 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 5:41 PM
As usual, your skins are absolutely amazing Bink!

A thousand thanks! :D

"On a scale of one to ten: that would be bad." - US Navy submarine officer describing a theoretical reactor accident resulting in control rod ejection from the core.
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 1:48 AM
Incredible, but then again, It's what I've come to expect from the one who brought us Threepio.
#63 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 5:30 AM
This is stunning! It will work great for an invisible sim, that you want to at least see a lil bit or as said above, Bubble Buddy LOL
Test Subject
#64 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 9:07 AM
yeah this is interesting
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 1:15 PM
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! :jaw:
Keep the cool skins coming! :mrpantha:
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 3:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bink13y
not quite invisible, but as transparent as a soap bubble. This is a full genetic skintone that will even cause clothing to take on it's characteristics.

I'm posting this here in Sci-Fi cuz it has fun sci-fi story potentials.

Might play around more with material definitions and try for full invisibility, but it gets a bit buggy.

.....I've used this skin and all the sims are pretty much totally invisible with transluscent clothes. Kind of weird when they are naked and all I see is this Cheshire cat looking eyes & mouth "floating" around.
Dave

"It is much better to be gossiped about than to be ignored." (Oscar Wilde)
Field Researcher
#67 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 5:52 PM
hey... this file comes in a sims2pack, not a package file... it has come to my attention that it was put in my game not too very long ago, so.... (i love the way the screen shots look, but i have a unique problem...)

i need to know the file name of the package file. my sims are being displayed very very wrong, and though i think datgen may be what did it, i can't rule this skin out due to the anomolies i have.... if i have the file package name, then i can search for it & remove it. if the problem exists after it is removed, the prob is certainly not your nifty skin... thanks! pm me if you have time...

Sophie
Field Researcher
#68 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 5:55 PM
Um wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is just amazing!!!
Test Subject
#69 Old 13th Jul 2005 at 1:02 AM
Thanks a bunch! I'm looking foward to my first transparent baby :spin:
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 13th Jul 2005 at 7:59 AM
For some reason when I click the file to install, it informs me that the package contains expansion pack data that is not installed.
I know the EP is not required to use this so perhaps, if it is not a great deal of trouble, you could put it in a zip or something other than a .Sims2Pack? Then I could manually place it in the downloads folder and see if it worked.

My computer occasionally says this about .Sims2Packs, even when I didn't think they had University parts in them, maybe this was the same issue the earlier poster was having.

"Do you not think it a matter worthy of Lamentation that, while there are so many worlds, we have not yet conquered one?" - Alexander the Great
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 13th Jul 2005 at 11:59 AM
Great work! But this 1 IS really invisible girl!!!
Test Subject
#72 Old 13th Jul 2005 at 4:14 PM Last edited by WoodenCoyote : 14th Jul 2005 at 3:19 AM.
It worked! And look, I had invisible twins!
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#73 Old 13th Jul 2005 at 6:29 PM
Nice Bink.
#74 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 8:39 AM
this is gorgeous! and if you made it in a long haired version it would be perfect for a Fantastic Four set as Invisible Girl. *bounce*

Quote: Originally posted by Bink13y
not quite invisible, but as transparent as a soap bubble. This is a full genetic skintone that will even cause clothing to take on it's characteristics.

I'm posting this here in Sci-Fi cuz it has fun sci-fi story potentials.

Might play around more with material definitions and try for full invisibility, but it gets a bit buggy.
Test Subject
#75 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 3:18 PM
thanks for sharing, it looks great^^
Page 3 of 8