Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Sep 2020 at 9:32 AM
Default WCIF Nurse Career that DOESN'T require university life?
Hi y'all I don't have the University EP but I really want a nursing career. The only one I've been able to find is MissyHissy's but you need University Life. Is there one out there that doesn't? Or does anyone know if that one would work without University Life installed?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 21st Sep 2020 at 1:13 PM
Missy's career requires the Uni EP because the Science skill is a metric for job performance/advancement. Without Uni, the skill does not exist. Technically the career should work without it, but then sims will never get past Level 1 and possibly the Careers mod will start throwing errors at some point about undefined calculations.

You might try asking Missy for one that substitutes Logic for Science? She is still very much active as a content developer.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Sep 2020 at 9:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
Missy's career requires the Uni EP because the Science skill is a metric for job performance/advancement. Without Uni, the skill does not exist. Technically the career should work without it, but then sims will never get past Level 1 and possibly the Careers mod will start throwing errors at some point about undefined calculations.

You might try asking Missy for one that substitutes Logic for Science? She is still very much active as a content developer.

Oh awesome! I will ask her! I wasn’t aware she was still active as I’m relatively new to modding Sims 3. Thank you so much for this!