Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 2nd Nov 2019 at 11:56 PM
This world is amazing.. The buildings are incredible.. I love the palace area. I have always been looking for a palace up on the hill like that... and the detail in that palace area.. just speechless.. I really wish the sims 3 could utilize more than 4GB of ram. With the current limit of 4GB, this world might not be able to be played smoothly once it is populated... I really hope EA would rework on the sims 3 and push the memory limit.. this game and the creator in this community have too much potential to be limited...
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 19th Mar 2020 at 5:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kkaizer
This world is amazing.. The buildings are incredible.. I love the palace area. I have always been looking for a palace up on the hill like that... and the detail in that palace area.. just speechless.. I really wish the sims 3 could utilize more than 4GB of ram. With the current limit of 4GB, this world might not be able to be played smoothly once it is populated... I really hope EA would rework on the sims 3 and push the memory limit.. this game and the creator in this community have too much potential to be limited...

hello, sorry for the late reply, I have not givven up and reduced the lots in the world and start a baseworld without CC, I will upload the lots later with to replace them.
It is in the forums under bridgeport again

smaller,faster,better....
Test Subject
#28 Old 6th Aug 2020 at 1:36 PM
Default latest Newport file
Quote: Originally posted by Erwinsims
hello, sorry for the late reply, I have not givven up and reduced the lots in the world and start a baseworld without CC, I will upload the lots later with to replace them.

hello, can you give us the latest file? tnx <3
Test Subject
#29 Old 28th Jan 2024 at 9:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Erwinsims

is there a new link that can be used to download this world. its absolutely stunning
Page 2 of 2