Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Nov 2022 at 2:09 PM Last edited by Vvg : 18th Dec 2022 at 12:32 AM.
Default [FOUND] WCIF Mirrored flooring?
Hi! I am looking for a mirror floor for the game like on the pictures below, which are from The Sims 3. I know about Murano's reflective walls & floors and I have it in my game, but I need the floor to match ingame mirrors and make fully mirrored surfaces, not translucent. Thank for any help!
Screenshots

You & I, we are just like sims, will live forever
Cars for TS2: FPC | VoVillia Corp. I (fixed), II (guide), III | Gingers Sims | Psychosim's Cars I, II, III | Sims2Designs | EA Store Cars I, II, III | MaximumSpider | Sims2Carsource
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 15th Nov 2022 at 4:00 PM Last edited by Vvg : 16th Dec 2022 at 7:53 PM.
My search is over and I haven't found anything. Okay, if there is no mirror floor for the game, then who could make it?
Request on GoS

Cars for TS2: FPC | VoVillia Corp. I (fixed), II (guide), III | Gingers Sims | Psychosim's Cars I, II, III | Sims2Designs | EA Store Cars I, II, III | MaximumSpider | Sims2Carsource
Scholar
#3 Old 15th Nov 2022 at 5:47 PM
The only thing I can think of is to use a mod. object that changes the tilt, and put it on the floor and place the largest wall mirror over it.
It would then lay flat.

You'd have to use several at least and I'm not sure if the overlap would show ?

There's a hack here at this site to make objects lie flat or at an angle, there's even objects to make things 'sink' under the ground/floor, with only a portion showing.
I've used it to make trees look like shrubs.
Quite cool.

" Inama Nushif "
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Nov 2022 at 3:20 PM Last edited by Vvg : 22nd Nov 2022 at 3:53 PM.
@Tleilaxu3, do you mean OMSPs? At first I thought to use them, but then I decided to search for the flooring, because it would be much easier to built with. I will probably go back to that idea if the request won't be granted.

Scholar
#5 Old 17th Nov 2022 at 8:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vvg
@Tleilaxu3, do you mean OMSPs? At first I thought to use them, but then I decided to search for the tile, because it would be much easier to built with. I will probably go back to that idea if the request won't be granted.

Yes.

Unless someone made mirrored flooring, it could be used as a last option ?

" Inama Nushif "
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 22nd Nov 2022 at 3:58 PM Last edited by Vvg : 22nd Nov 2022 at 4:36 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Tleilaxu3
Yes.

Unless someone made mirrored flooring, it could be used as a last option ?

Probably Currently I'm searching for a creator who is able to / interested in doing this. So fingers crossed
If you are looking for angled OMSPs I use these Angled shiftable shelves.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Dec 2022 at 7:54 PM Last edited by Vvg : 16th Dec 2022 at 8:33 PM.
I accidentally found it! Here are Floor Mirrors by BitzyBus (TSR)

These mirrored floors are objects in the game and can be found under the Decorations > Mirrors category.
There are two options = square and triangular, with the latter you can come up with different patterns.
Important: these mirrors work only in a box made with walls, if you want them to work outside (as in the screenshots), you need to build a box, place the mirrors, and then demolish the box.
And it is not easy to grab this mirror, its anchor point is small and in the center of the object.
There were no crashes or slowdowns when I tested it, although in-game mirroring itself is unfortunately far from perfect.
Screenshots