Replies: 9 (Who?), Viewed: 379 times.
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Apr 2021 at 5:53 AM
Romanov family*
@AndrewGloria as promised the creator feedback for the Romanovs, (It took longer than I hoped) I wasn't happy with what I had so just Nicholas and Alexandria for the moment *depending how long it takes to finish these two will determine if and when I get to the girls and or Alexi

Nicholas II and Alexandria Romanov last Czar and Czarina of Russia they were the parents of Olga Tatiana, Maria, Anastasia and Alexi Romanov, all seven were killed during the first war

Please I am open to any suggestions or correction so that they can be done, this way they can be uploaded once the bugs are out of the new upload manager

Unfortunately I could not find any could pictures of them looking straight forward that were clear
Screenshots
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 24th Apr 2021 at 8:14 PM Last edited by Victor_tor : 24th Apr 2021 at 8:26 PM.
Hello. Since English search responses could be little bit differ from those that appear in Russian searching, I try to find pictures with looking them forward.

Edit* Ok I attached few. If you'll need more, or decide to make whole their family, just ask me with mension.

Regards Vic ^_^
Screenshots

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 24th Apr 2021 at 9:07 PM Last edited by sugoisama : 24th Apr 2021 at 9:07 PM. Reason: The smiley converted...
Idk how feedback threads like this go, so this might be useless feedback

But I think Alexandra Fjodorovna's face should be a bit more... plump? Like, the sim looks like she doesn't eat enough?
And her eyes maybe should have the outer corners a bit lower? And her lips too, the corners a bit lower so she looks more like this ": (", and the eyebrows' like, angle should be more to the centre (if that's even possible in the sims 2)?

Nyikolaj Alexandrovics looks nice though, maybe his nose could look a bit more up and expose his nostrils, but he's cool I think
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Apr 2021 at 5:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor_tor
Hello. Since English search responses could be little bit differ from those that appear in Russian searching, I try to find pictures with looking them forward.

Edit* Ok I attached few. If you'll need more, or decide to make whole their family, just ask me with mension.

Regards Vic ^_^

Thank you so much
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Apr 2021 at 5:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugoisama
Idk how feedback threads like this go, so this might be useless feedback

But I think Alexandra Fjodorovna's face should be a bit more... plump? Like, the sim looks like she doesn't eat enough?
And her eyes maybe should have the outer corners a bit lower? And her lips too, the corners a bit lower so she looks more like this ": (", and the eyebrows' like, angle should be more to the centre (if that's even possible in the sims 2)?

Nyikolaj Alexandrovics looks nice though, maybe his nose could look a bit more up and expose his nostrils, but he's cool I think

That's actually very helpful, and good job, some of the stuff even I didn't see
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th Apr 2021 at 5:22 PM
Default Olga Tatiana Maria and Anastasia
@AndrewGloria
So I wanted to see what happened if you mixed Nicholas and Alexandra's genes in CAS and the results actually weren't that bad,

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#7 Old 26th Apr 2021 at 5:10 PM Last edited by AndrewGloria : 26th Apr 2021 at 6:16 PM.
Being almost face-blind myself, I'm not the best person to tell how close a Sim's face is to the original, but I have to say I think they're looking good. (Even real life people I tend to tell apart more by their hairstyles and the clothes they wear, than by their facial features. At university in German lectures I used to sit beside a girl called Lorna. Lorna was in the habit of changing both her clothes and her hairstyle with great frequency. I never dared to greet her with "Hello Lorna", in case it wasn't her. I always waited for her to speak first!) Do you think you will be able to do Alexi too?

Anyway,it is with great pleasure that I am able to announce that, at the command of Her Grace Juliette Capp, Grand Duchess of Veronaville, I am starting to prepare this house in the Bard Boulevard for the arrival of the Romanovs in Veronaville.
Her Grace is determined to grant them the safe sanctuary that the British Royal Family so singularly failed to give them. Of course we know that 80 Bard Boulevard doesn't begin to compare with the Winter Palace in St Petersburg (that would have to be a project for @Zarathustra!), but I think it compares very favourably with the "House of Special Purpose" in Yekaterinburg.
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 7th May 2021 at 9:21 PM
Default late update
Realized I never posted latest update of Nicholas and Alexandra (yes my sims look older than pictures, only forward ones I have so far)

Screenshots
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 10th May 2021 at 4:36 AM
@Victor_tor probably, d you have any recommendations on what pictures to use for the girls?
Scholar
#10 Old 10th May 2021 at 8:03 PM Last edited by Victor_tor : 10th May 2021 at 8:34 PM. Reason: additional notes
I found two, frontal face and side face, per each of royal family

I also made huge family, based on real persons, for this neighborhood. They are having 9 children there. I decided to put age deviders to all when was making. Feel free to use this tip if you find suitable:

children<15 years<teen<20 years<adult

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.