Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#176 Old 28th May 2019 at 11:25 AM
Nothing I've ever heard of, unfortunately. There's 3 voices and that's what you get to choose from. TSM has 4 voices for both genders, which is pretty cool.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#177 Old 7th Jun 2019 at 1:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jje1000
Another thing I wish for is that the hover board be modded into a proper skateboard. Probably not possible due to the offset, but maybe!

What would be cool as well, if the brooms from SN could be used as a hoverboard, and the ad-tech skill needed to use it properly, could be replaced by the broom-riding skill. This would be awesome for skater witch/wizard teens and Y-A's
Space Pony
#178 Old 7th Jun 2019 at 2:17 PM
A mod that lets any sim with a 10 skill level, teach sims in that skill. I don't understand why this only applies to athletic and logic.
Mad Poster
#179 Old 7th Jun 2019 at 4:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ruffdog24
A mod that lets any sim with a 10 skill level, teach sims in that skill. I don't understand why this only applies to athletic and logic.

Or maybe if you sim has a higher skill level than other sims?

I wonder if the framework used for the athletic and logic skills could be applied to other skills as well?
Scholar
#180 Old 7th Jun 2019 at 8:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ruffdog24

EA was under the impression that you needed to be highly intelligent to teach other sims. They have obviously not watched the news in recent years or had my experience with educators.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Instructor
#181 Old 8th Jun 2019 at 2:11 AM
Replacements for the hideous pudding face templates! Imagine how much better all the townies would look if they spawned with custom templates. Considering the fact that they don't exist yet, I assume it's impossible. But I can dream.
Field Researcher
#182 Old 8th Jun 2019 at 4:27 AM
I wish there was a mod to remove the paparazzi and tourists.
Instructor
#183 Old 8th Jun 2019 at 6:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by stormcat3
I wish there was a mod to remove the paparazzi and tourists.

Pretty sure the NRass register mod does both, https://www.nraas.net/community/Register.
Test Subject
#184 Old 9th Jun 2019 at 5:38 PM
I wish there was a way to organize buy mode objects, or a search bar, or at least something that makes the pictures for each objects in the catalog bigger. I have to squint to look the tiny thumbnails or hover over each object one by one to see which one to click on. Having a lot of cc or store items doesn't help either.
Scholar
#185 Old 9th Jun 2019 at 9:57 PM
I wish that Young adults and Adults could use canes.
Top Secret Researcher
#186 Old 11th Jun 2019 at 11:21 PM
I would like a Stationary Food Truck mod that will stay parked on my small roadside park lot.
Field Researcher
#187 Old 12th Jun 2019 at 3:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tunafishfish
I wish that Young adults and Adults could use canes.

This ^^ - I use one from time to time IRL, as does one of my sim characters did in real life. It would be nice to be able to have that.

Dead Ringers
Discord: RedBaroness13
Forum Resident
#188 Old 12th Jun 2019 at 4:15 AM
I've seen plenty of mods to take care of the full moon lighting from Supernatural (though I use NRaas for that nowadays) but I really wish the corresponding notification about the "foreboding full moon in the sky" and wolf howl could be disabled as well. Minor thing I know, but that grates on my nerves for some reason everytime I hear it.

You have been chosen. They will come soon.
Scholar
#189 Old 12th Jun 2019 at 4:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ChickenMadam
This ^^ - I use one from time to time IRL, as does one of my sim characters did in real life. It would be nice to be able to have that.

There are accessory canes and it does allow for options like creating two outfits, one with it and one without then which outfit you use would depend on their traits. So for a lucky sim, they would use the cane all the time, unless they wake up with "Lucky Day" moodlet. Unlucky sims would only use theirs when they wake up feeling unlucky. Grumpy sims would use it when they feel "out of sorts," and unstable sims would use it when they're feeling the effects from that trait. It might also work for sims that have worked out until fatigued and wake up with muscle pains.
Mad Poster
#190 Old 12th Jun 2019 at 5:28 PM
I have an accessory cane and use custom walks on a couple of YA/A sims. In my mind they need it to walk, not just on certain days. It looks good sometimes, but not always. The sims hold the cane in the "wrong" hand relative to the elder walk and they still hold it and wave it around when sitting or lying down unless I keep changing their outfits on them. Haven't played these sims in a while but I keep thinking there must be a better way to implement it. Maybe I'm not using the best accessory set for this.
Scholar
#191 Old 12th Jun 2019 at 10:16 PM
I've been having horrible luck trying to find an accessory cane I like the look of. :/ I also use a cane sometimes for vertigo. The world doesn't stop, just because I can feel it spinning
Forum Resident
#192 Old 16th Jun 2019 at 1:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KatyFernlily
Social worker career -
http://modthesims.info/d/552261/social-care-career.html

Making juice - same as making nectar - recipe guide - https://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/...ing/recipes.php

Babysitting - http://modthesims.info/d/544734/babysitter-mod.html

Burglar career already exists in game. https://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/...areer-track.php

Thank you I will check this out when I am finishing with my cc redownloading.

I got some new ideas as casual tell me if they are existing because they are a lot of mods in this game we ignore.

A mod that when a sim is hurting the ambulance came to go to to the hospital and they can wear a plaster or a medical bandage etc.
Realistic traffic jam, I mean why the cars and the witch brooms are crossing the others cars and taxis that's not really realistic and to see people yelling at the others it would be funny ahhaa.

I speak French only. If my statements are harsh, rude for you, that's not intentional. I just think Different due to my Language and my Culture.
But truly, I am open-minded than you think of.
Mad Poster
#193 Old 16th Jun 2019 at 4:04 AM
I wonder if there's any way of modding wishes, or increasing the wish pool?

I want to add 'negative wishes' that give negative moodlets/subtract from lifetime points so that we sort of get the fears from TS2 back.
Field Researcher
#194 Old 16th Jun 2019 at 8:32 AM
A no stretch kids can ride horses mod.
Test Subject
#195 Old 16th Jun 2019 at 1:00 PM
I'd like to have a mod for the Sims 3 that would allow you to actually lock your camera to your sim and also allow the camera to rotate with the sim so that you could pull off extreme viewpoints when riding in the car such as place the camera inside the car with the sim. Or even place the camera on the car to experience the ride. It would be awesome to be able to pull off hood view, trunk view, interior view and even side view when driving around the town.

I've did similar video's in real life with a gopro camera mounted to a car and I'd love to be able to pull this off in the Sims 3 while running around the town.

I'd love to see some sort of mod to allow for better camera controls to possibly be able to pull off viewpoints like these while driving, viewpoints like these of the town would be awesome and would certainly add a lot more fun to the game. I would think that if you could have a more flexible camera that perhaps you would be able to lock it to the sims car in a certain position and it would probably be able to stay in that position no matter how much the car moves. In reality it would probably be a lot like the third person mod, very similar actually.

A mod like this would definitely be incredible.

Here's my real life video on Youtube as reference to what I'd love to be able to pull off in the Sims 3 while driving in a car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNWSBPlbBZ8
Forum Resident
#196 Old 25th Jun 2019 at 10:39 PM
The DDO for the sims 3 to help with organizing cc as we got in the sims 2 okay it's not a mod but I truly wish this.

I speak French only. If my statements are harsh, rude for you, that's not intentional. I just think Different due to my Language and my Culture.
But truly, I am open-minded than you think of.
Top Secret Researcher
#197 Old 28th Jun 2019 at 8:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jpetersjr
I'd like to have a mod for the Sims 3 that would allow you to actually lock your camera to your sim and also allow the camera to rotate with the sim so that you could pull off extreme viewpoints when riding in the car such as place the camera inside the car with the sim. Or even place the camera on the car to experience the ride. It would be awesome to be able to pull off hood view, trunk view, interior view and even side view when driving around the town.

I've did similar video's in real life with a gopro camera mounted to a car and I'd love to be able to pull this off in the Sims 3 while running around the town.

I'd love to see some sort of mod to allow for better camera controls to possibly be able to pull off viewpoints like these while driving, viewpoints like these of the town would be awesome and would certainly add a lot more fun to the game. I would think that if you could have a more flexible camera that perhaps you would be able to lock it to the sims car in a certain position and it would probably be able to stay in that position no matter how much the car moves. In reality it would probably be a lot like the third person mod, very similar actually.

A mod like this would definitely be incredible.

Here's my real life video on Youtube as reference to what I'd love to be able to pull off in the Sims 3 while driving in a car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNWSBPlbBZ8

There is this mod..not sure if it's anything like what you describe but http://modthesims.info/d/625595/the...person-mod.html
Mad Poster
#198 Old 29th Jun 2019 at 2:36 AM
I wonder if the moodlet system could be adjusted so it has a more cumulative effect on a sim's life?

It could be like this mod below, but the moodlets instead decay in power over time, with some lasting as very minor effects (+1) for a lifetime.
http://modthesims.info/d/502573
Top Secret Researcher
#199 Old 29th Jun 2019 at 10:36 AM
Yes, something like, them decaying over time but lasting well over 20 days. That would be amazing.
Forum Resident
#200 Old 1st Jul 2019 at 12:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jje1000
Keep on saying this, but I wish the backpack that came with Uni Life could be cloned as a sachel or purse, so sims can go around with more types of bags (most people usually do so IRL). Some people tried to do it, but it didn't seem to work.

I tried to do this about 3 years ago with mixed results. Technically it worked but making more than one purse would require having to create a new object every time. I made a couple before I got bored and moved on and never released them because I used cc made by others for the purses and didn't want to release without first getting permission. But it's definitely doable. I have basic knowledge of scripting objects and was able to do it. You can find the thread where I sought help on how to do it here and here if you or anyone else would like to take it up.

Note: I did not create the Sim in the outcome photo. I'm much better than that.
Page 8 of 35