Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#351 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 4:26 PM
Ferret's Tate

LJ
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#352 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 12:23 AM Last edited by Maranatah : 26th Jun 2010 at 9:10 PM. Reason: wrong creator by accident
Keely's Harper (in my game he's called Harper Harrison, the founder of Xenophilia-challenge)

MaraLetsPlay on Youtube - Sims Let's Plays and Livestreams
Mara @ LJ - Downloads and stories
TS2 Patch and Pre-made Sim Archive | TS2 Townie/NPC Archive | TS3 Pre-made Sim Archive
Forum Resident
#353 Old 9th Jul 2010 at 6:59 AM
Keely's Cole Barker- who is also my Fireman NPC.
Field Researcher
#354 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 6:23 PM
Anna's Emma (Tiffany in my game)
Theorist
#355 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 9:14 PM
Kusti's Harvey Quinn

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Alchemist
#356 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 10:40 PM
^ Yay! He looks lovely in your game, I love his skintone!
Lab Assistant
#357 Old 24th Dec 2010 at 2:42 AM
TeruK`s Mcfate

If you leave me now…
Theorist
#358 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 2:20 AM
Jessi's Indira

Anna's Zoé as a YA (called Athéna in my game)

Mad Poster
#359 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 7:16 PM
Yes, spamming myself with pictures of my versions of Aegagropilon's sims has driven me deep into the second page and I resurrect a thread that hasn't seen traffic in 20 months!

Cinnamon Beare dragged Grimnir LeStrange home from school with her. Cloned and genderswapped from Aegagropilon's Grimhild Subject, he's got 0 social points and a Romance aspiration which will be changed to Family in junior year. Cinnamon will not be flirting with him, because she is my best hope to get one actual lesbian out of the Generation of Lesbians.

Honey, who is pretty shy herself, invites him to play Don't Wake the Llama. Because he was raised in a secret cloning facility (since mysteriously burned to the ground), he's never played this before. But not to worry, Amanda Ruben, Protector of Shy Teens (seriously, only one nice point, four younger siblings, and she's never noogied anybody!) is there to teach him.

Soon they are joined by Honey's once-and-future boyfriend Dominic (fresh from a toga party and not exactly shy himself), providing Grimnir with a role model for looking suave around the ladies.

Alta Mira Starchild invited the entire household over for dinner after she met Lazlo Neugierig in the park and found out that all the escapees from the cloning facility were squatting in an abandoned warehouse. If I had a better picture to show you, you'd see why she thinks Diff LeStrange (cloned from Aegagropilon's Difficult Subject) is cute. He totally is! (And if you think I'm spamming you with pics of them - you should see what I'm sending her!)

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Instructor
#360 Old 7th Oct 2012 at 12:13 PM
kamikitten's Emily poses for my Alice In Wonderland falling scene attempt!
Mad Poster
#361 Old 12th Oct 2012 at 8:47 PM

Diff and Grimnir LeStrange came home with Madeleine and Maddox Estic-Moiselle. Their father, having been warned beforehand that the LeStrange kids are all starving, fixes them vegetable soup, over which they discuss dresses. Or possibly, getting under them.

Here's a new experience for Frank Munny - someone who doesn't want to hear what he has to say! He's never had a bad conversation before.

Diff feels really bad when he realizes he's hurt Frank's feelings, though.

And they soon make up.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Theorist
#362 Old 4th May 2016 at 6:11 PM
Darkest Dawn's Connor Firestone
I kind of "frenchized" his name. He's Constant Pierrefeu in my game.
He arrived in Granville to work as a guy farm for Millie Martains with his friend Ken Troubadour. When his contracts ended, he bought a little house and took a job in the Paranormal career. He had a near death experience after trying to fix a broken appliance. Since then he didn't want to repair objects anymore.
Now he wants to grow Chardonnay grapes and sell wine to the Granvillians. He took a 40 000§ loan to buy his "winery". Time will tell how things will work out...

Lab Assistant
#363 Old 6th May 2016 at 3:52 AM
Jessi-dot's Mauja Tod, with red hair and a more MM look (renamed Fox Kittley in my game. Was gonna leave it at Kitt but then I figured my need for bad punny names was a little ridiculous so I toned it down JUST a tad). A butterfly is clipping through her waist, but oh well. This is one of the best pics I've taken today or yet. She's one of 3 founders for my first try at a BACC

Instructor
#364 Old 11th Sep 2016 at 12:35 PM
I just found this thread and thought I'd show off a few of my favorite downloaded sims...

Shealie by Whispers

Lucifer by Major

Kuroo Tetsurou by Starlla
Field Researcher
#365 Old 19th Sep 2016 at 1:10 PM Last edited by eduseo : 22nd Jan 2017 at 4:56 AM.
I have two sims wandering around as townies from two tumblr users after asking them if I could use them a while back. :D

The lovely Lesyasun's mischievous Orion Goal.

And wonderful Charmandersims's quiet soul Claude (who's last name is Valadez in my game since she didn't give him one.)

Cove Family (ts4 family tree)
Scholar
#366 Old 19th Sep 2016 at 1:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Amalia81
I just found this thread and thought I'd show off a few of my favorite downloaded sims...

Shealie by Whispers

Alright, I've gotta ask- Where'd you get that pose?
Field Researcher
#367 Old 19th Sep 2016 at 2:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alljoj
Alright, I've gotta ask- Where'd you get that pose?

Pretty sure that's the first (?) pose on May Pink's pin-up girl posebox.

Cove Family (ts4 family tree)
Field Researcher
#368 Old 11th Jul 2020 at 2:57 AM
Florentina Promokhov by WatermelonSandal
@WatermelonSandal look who's here, your blue eyed beauty Florentina Promokhov, I cheated a bit with SimPE to make her basegame compatible, since I don't have any EP installed.

I didn't grab Eduard, but I gave her a twin sister named Valentina, and both ladies are working together to reach their own prosperity.

From now on I'm just a lurker, the sad truth about the Orwellian status of the sims community is not "off-topic" neither is "politics".
Check part of my current (non sims) creations at my J.R.'s Angels page
#369 Old 17th Jul 2020 at 4:46 PM Last edited by WatermelonSandal : 17th Jul 2020 at 5:34 PM.
A couple of my favourite Sims available for download: Vivitalia's Damien and cherbear's Mauro. Gave them Polaroid eyes and Honey Honey skin so they'd match my other Sims.

Here's the thing. I don't really develop the my Sims or the Sims I download. I just like to have a play around, basically. I had a go at changing their outfits and did a few pics of them.

Screenshots
Field Researcher
#370 Old 1st Aug 2020 at 6:26 PM Last edited by jotaerre : 2nd Aug 2020 at 6:25 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by WatermelonSandal
Here's the thing. I don't really develop the my Sims or the Sims I download. I just like to have a play around, basically. I had a go at changing their outfits and did a few pics of them.

@WatermelonSandal that reminds me of myself several years ago, when I used to do the same, creating a piece of content or (most times) a sim and then looking for a shot/pic to showcase what I did in forums, and not playing the game at all, a real loss of time as it did not worth, currently I tend to play more with a single household done with 4-5 of my own sims and they develops faster than other households, but when I enter any other household for any reason, I let them develop a bit, maybe get a promotion, a skill point or a new relationship.

Here are your beautiful girl Connie and her "twin sister" Annie getting some skill points.

About downloaded sims, I never been fond to download sims, hence they are very few in my game, I have some of the yours, because I love your work in their facial geometries and the content you made for them, I cannot say the same about other content included.

Here is the first decent portrait I got of your Spanish beauty Dolores:

And here are your Asian girl Rose, I only removed her Maxis-match hair and her "twin" Mary dressed with a green qipao.

A closer view of Mary. (your sim Rose with different content)

From now on I'm just a lurker, the sad truth about the Orwellian status of the sims community is not "off-topic" neither is "politics".
Field Researcher
#371 Old 14th Aug 2020 at 2:57 AM
@WatermelonSandal here is your Greek goddess Maria Tadros.

Page 15 of 15