Replies: 1514 (Who?), Viewed: 182352 times. | You are currently not a member of this group. Would you like to join it now?
Page 61 of 61
Mad Poster
#1501 Old 8th Nov 2020 at 4:58 PM Last edited by CatherineTCJD : 9th Nov 2020 at 2:21 AM.
Nice job, guys
I've been working on my 1920's hood...
I decided I needed to no-slope most of the basements (I can't stand the neighborhood distortion from dug-out basements.) *sigh*
...which means I have to revisit some of those roofs. *shudder*

So... instead of doing that ^ today. I built! .
I hope you don't mind providing the inspiration @TudorMan23 - but I thought that was a really pretty house!
I'm trying to keep it CC-Free. But, now I'm in a quandary about what to do for the basement? Should I try No-Sloping it, or just dig it out normally... It wants a walk-out basement, but I didn't build it on a hill. Now I'm stuck. *sigh* Maybe I'm just 'done' for the day?
Screenshots

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Top Secret Researcher
#1502 Old 10th Nov 2020 at 10:33 PM Last edited by ScaryRob : 17th Nov 2020 at 3:00 AM.
ReduxCozyKittenCondo-2+BR-NCC:
A rebuild of Maxis' 'Cozy Kitten Condo', from the Belladonna Cove neighborhood.
I added a second story with multiple rooms and tamed the out-of-control roof. It is now a two bedroom, with three full baths and a loft. An additional 4x4 spare room can be used as needed. The downstairs kitchen and dining area is large. I also added a driveway and backyard deck. No Custom Content.
Screenshots
Instructor
#1503 Old 11th Nov 2020 at 2:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatherineTCJD
Nice job, guys
I've been working on my 1920's hood...
I decided I needed to no-slope most of the basements (I can't stand the neighborhood distortion from dug-out basements.) *sigh*
...which means I have to revisit some of those roofs. *shudder*

So... instead of doing that ^ today. I built! .
I hope you don't mind providing the inspiration @TudorMan23 - but I thought that was a really pretty house!
I'm trying to keep it CC-Free. But, now I'm in a quandary about what to do for the basement? Should I try No-Sloping it, or just dig it out normally... It wants a walk-out basement, but I didn't build it on a hill. Now I'm stuck. *sigh* Maybe I'm just 'done' for the day?

Awe youre very welcome!! and so far i like it

C.T.HOLKO88
Instructor
#1504 Old 15th Nov 2020 at 6:46 PM
I know my Tudor castle is a little tooo big and expensive but still not one comment on it yet! I worked so hard on it too! I'm sad!

C.T.HOLKO88
Mad Poster
#1505 Old 17th Nov 2020 at 1:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TudorMan23
I know my Tudor castle is a little tooo big and expensive but still not one comment on it yet! I worked so hard on it too! I'm sad!

Did you upload it?

and Vintage Stuffeths
Instructor
#1506 Old 17th Nov 2020 at 1:55 AM
Quote:
Did you upload it?

Its been up for almost a month now

C.T.HOLKO88
Mad Poster
#1507 Old 17th Nov 2020 at 3:00 AM Last edited by CatherineTCJD : 17th Nov 2020 at 3:22 AM.
On here?
Oh! Wait! It's not TS2, is it? I have the other iterations turned off on my front page. Which one is it - 3 or 4?

NVM - I found it. I went to your profile. Very impressive builds in there. Wow!

and Vintage Stuffeths
Instructor
#1508 Old 17th Nov 2020 at 4:00 AM
Quote:
On here?
Oh! Wait! It's not TS2, is it? I have the other iterations turned off on my front page. Which one is it - 3 or 4?

NVM - I found it. I went to your profile. Very impressive builds in there. Wow!

Hey Thanks

C.T.HOLKO88
Top Secret Researcher
#1509 Old 18th Nov 2020 at 12:39 AM
Contemporary#03-5BR: A large house with large rooms throughout, including five bedrooms, a rumpus room and a huge living room. Fully furnished except for the basement.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#1510 Old 25th Nov 2020 at 5:56 AM
Default DiMedici Place
My latest one... gotta get pictures ready for uploading.
Screenshots

and Vintage Stuffeths
Instructor
#1511 Old 26th Nov 2020 at 3:26 PM
Happy Thanksgiving all here from The United States

C.T.HOLKO88
Instructor
#1512 Old 26th Nov 2020 at 3:29 PM
Quote:
My latest one... gotta get pictures ready for uploading.

Beautifully done! Were you inspired by a floor plan you found?

C.T.HOLKO88
Mad Poster
#1513 Old 26th Nov 2020 at 5:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TudorMan23
Beautifully done! Were you inspired by a floor plan you found?

Happy Thanksgiving back atcha!

And yes! From that site you pointed me towards a couple weeks ago... this is the DiMedici Place floor plan. It translated really well to TS2, I think .
I put a new one up on here yesterday - it's a real sleeper *sigh* I guess it doesn't have the greatest 'curb appeal' but it is a really cool design inside. I was able to make it with no CC (which is a huge accomplishment for me!) LOL!

and Vintage Stuffeths
Instructor
#1514 Old 29th Nov 2020 at 5:26 PM
Quote:
Happy Thanksgiving back atcha!

And yes! From that site you pointed me towards a couple weeks ago... this is the DiMedici Place floor plan. It translated really well to TS2, I think .
I put a new one up on here yesterday - it's a real sleeper *sigh* I guess it doesn't have the greatest 'curb appeal' but it is a really cool design inside. I was able to make it with no CC (which is a huge accomplishment for me!) LOL!

Ah YEs Archivaldesigns.com correct?

would love to see the interior and floor plans

C.T.HOLKO88
dodgy builder
#1515 Old 29th Nov 2020 at 8:19 PM
I have been working on school projects mostly, but have a blog to fill with content, so here comes:

This is a winter mountain hotel/spa thing. The lot is only 20x20

I have downloaded some content and what do you think about the Venice windows?

I like looking at your creations. The difference between TS2, 3 and 4 when it comes to graphics, I like 4 more and more as a builder. I'm not sure about the gameplay though.
Screenshots

Page 61 of 61