Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Curtain Height Adjustment

by granthes Posted 2nd Dec 2010 at 5:39 PM - Updated 22nd Jun 2011 at 7:18 PM by granthes

58 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 42 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 9:44 AM
firstly thank you very much for this amaizing mod but I have 1 question. By creating lots with this mod, will dld'rs have to have this mod installed for this to work as well? Or will the curtains stay in place once dldd?

hugs, TnT_Terry
Instructor
Original Poster
#27 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 5:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tazz5840
firstly thank you very much for this amaizing mod but I have 1 question. By creating lots with this mod, will dld'rs have to have this mod installed for this to work as well? Or will the curtains stay in place once dldd?

hugs, TnT_Terry

The curtains should stay in place when they get saved in a lot, even if the mod is removed.

The only potential gotcha is that if you try to move the curtains with-out the mod, they will probably jump back to the default height.

codename: granthes -- Developer of Sims3/4 utilities
Now working on modding tools for the Sims 4 CAS Demo
Scholar
THANKS POST
#28 Old 30th Dec 2010 at 10:10 PM
Genius! The curtains not hanging right was a big annoyance. Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 16th Jan 2011 at 1:20 AM
I have wanted this desperately forEVER. Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#30 Old 12th Mar 2011 at 10:21 PM
First of all...thank you so much for this mod All the curtains are now working as height adjustable but I am having a bit of a problem with putting curtains on a diagonal wall. They will only sit to the left or right of the centre, I can't seem to make them sit in the middle any more I'm almost certain that I don't have any mods which mess with anything to do with the curtains.
Instructor
#31 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 12:29 PM
These work with Generations?

22 I will give him the key to the house of David. When he opens doors, no one will be able to close them; when he closes doors, no one will be able to open them.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#32 Old 10th Jun 2011 at 11:57 AM
OMG do u understand how much i love u 4 this!!! i was really wondering why EA never made curtains adjustable! THANKU!!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#33 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 9:48 AM
Thank you so much for creating and updating this precious mod. You have made the game better !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 10:46 PM
Thank you so much for creating this!! Its such a simple thing but it REALLY helps alot!! I usually don't post comments or thank downloads but this was just so awesome that I had to do it! Thank you so much for this!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#35 Old 31st Aug 2011 at 1:40 PM
Thanks SO much for this, EA really screwed up on this and now my houses can have corresponding curtain heights again.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 7th Sep 2011 at 7:04 PM
Thank. You. <3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#37 Old 21st Oct 2011 at 1:55 PM
Do you know if these still work after the patch (1.26)?
Instructor
Original Poster
#38 Old 21st Oct 2011 at 8:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by macthekat
Do you know if these still work after the patch (1.26)?

I have had several people report that they appear to be working fine with both just the patch and with the Pets EP

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 10:29 PM
Thanks! Those curtains irritated me to no end.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 21st Feb 2012 at 12:53 PM
I'll tell you this is the best I love to down load curtains and being able to place them so they look right Thank you so much
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#41 Old 12th Mar 2012 at 11:59 AM
Will this be updated for ALL curtains? I'm not sure how these mods work, so maybe a stupid question, but would be awesome if this worked with everything including custom.
Eminence Grise
THANKS POST
#42 Old 9th Jun 2012 at 9:09 PM
jad0446 -- nope, not a stupid question, but they do not work for all curtains... has to be done on a curtain-by-curtain basis. Armiel has a set for Generations curtains. Some CC curtain makes have incorporated this feature into their curtains, but not all of them; it's a reasonable request if you use a lot of CC curtains though
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 10th Jun 2012 at 10:03 AM
I stopped playing Sims 3 for a while but now am getting into it. Decided to pick up useful mods and nice CC before I really delve into this world e.e

AND I REMEMBER HOW ANNOYING THE DAMNED CURTAINS WERE!
This is so great thank you <3 Now I will actually bother with curtains because they will always fit
Test Subject
#44 Old 1st Jul 2012 at 8:38 PM
These are not working for me either. I have the latest patch and they are causing my game to crash. :/
Instructor
THANKS POST
#45 Old 19th Sep 2012 at 8:01 PM Last edited by babyliss : 19th Sep 2012 at 8:01 PM. Reason: a request
Please Granthes Can you fix these for the 1.38 patch pretty please?
Instructor
Original Poster
#46 Old 19th Sep 2012 at 8:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by babyliss
Please Granthes Can you fix these for the 1.38 patch pretty please?

Is it broken? The changes to make this item shouldn't be sensitive to what patch that the game is running...

I'll download and test to be sure... More to follow..

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 8th Jan 2013 at 10:37 AM
does this work up to seasons? i havnt tried them but ive used this before and wanted it back, but i have up to seasons~
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 6th Mar 2013 at 7:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sunnaie
does this work up to seasons? i havnt tried them but ive used this before and wanted it back, but i have up to seasons~

Well... It is working with Seasons, BUT...

The curtians on the diagonal wall don't snap properly. I also have Armiel's Generations curtains but the issue doesn't show up there. Only with your replacements. Any advice perhaps?

PS. But still superb work. You have no idea how much easier my house decorating now is!
Field Researcher
#49 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 7:39 PM
Is this compatible with patch 1.50?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#50 Old 22nd Mar 2013 at 10:32 PM
Thank you so much for this! <3
Is there a chance to get something similar for the Supernatural curtains?
It doesn't work with them. Or did I just not see the right link?
Page 2 of 3