Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st May 2009 at 10:37 AM Last edited by L Lawliet_SC : 8th Jun 2009 at 8:43 PM.
Default Anime Fans!
As you all know my favorite anime character is L from Death Note, but I've seen alot of other anime such as:

Gravitation
Yami no Matsuei ( Descendants of Darkness )
FAKE
Get Backers
Ouran High School
Yu-Gi-Oh
Pokemon
Trigun
Heroic Legend of Arislan
Rurouni Kenshin
Naruto
Loveless (some)
Cardcaptor Sakura
Excel Saga
and a bunch of others that I've forgotten..

List your favorite animes and we can discuss them as well if you like, or reccomend some to other anime fans. Also if you're a cosplayer then maybe we can share pictures and such as well as drawings and such.

I am L...I am...Justice

http://i33.tinypic.com/dmcyut.jpg - There be Dragons..
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 21st May 2009 at 4:06 PM
Inuyasha Gundam CardCaptors excel saga and so many others Anime is Good but porcupines are god Xd

Anime rules
Alchemist
#3 Old 24th May 2009 at 1:31 PM
As you can see,my favourite is Rosen Maiden.

God,I love her! :lovestruc

See i have no choice but be isolated
Threatened
Forced to extract the heart
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Anime Addict
#4 Old 24th May 2009 at 1:43 PM
I'm trying to find the name of an Anime.
The main character finds a doll, and this doll has magical powers.
At least i gathered that from the AMV...

ahaha, upon looking up rosen maiden, i found that it is the anime i was searching for... Thanks Death Princess
But yeah,

My fave animes, are:

Death Note
Naruto
Elfen Lied
Bleach
Chobits
Helsing
Higurashi (my Fave)

My Alter Ego's
MTS | The Sim Supply | The Exchange

"I used to have Multiple Personality Disorder but we're ok now"
"Click here to find out how to keep an idiot busy for hours"
Zombie Socks
#5 Old 24th May 2009 at 5:04 PM
I can't make lists without gushing, so here goes!

Death Note: Hence the avatar. Love this to pieces! It was a really interesting anime that gave me a lot to think about, which is always the best kind of anime to watch. I watched the anime first, then bought the manga, the fan-book "Another Note", number 13, and a Death Note. (I have not written any names in it because I am suspicious of the bad karma it may give me) I currently have a Light Plushie in my room, because people don't give him enough love. :3

Full Metal Alchemist: Once again, a great show that gives you things to think about. I refuse to read fanfiction for this because most of the pairings in it creep me the heck out. (him and his brother, really? DIAF interwebz) This is also the only show I can eat dark chocolate while watching. Don't ask me why, normally I hate dark chocolate. It's a dark show, but I really like the theme and the ideas in it.

Naruto: This is something I promised myself was stupid and would never watch, so naturally I ended up watching the entire series and buying several of the manga. Haku is totally the best character ever because he kick-ass and adorable and has a great character design all at the same time. I've already started work on a sim for him. Overall, the show lacks something, but certain scenes and themes in the anime really grab you by the heart strings and make you love it. I also hate it when people make him into "Super-Naruto-Who-Never-Screws-Up" because I think a huge part of his character is that he IS an idiot and screws up a lot and I think removing that removes the interest of the character. But to each his own, eh fanfiction?

Pokemon: This WAS my childhood. MistyxAshe forever guys. 4EVA!!!!!!! *coughs* Yes. I still watch the old shows and occasionally hum the theme song. Theyshouldhavestoppedatthefirst150Pokemongrrrrrrr...

Annnnd. That's it. That's all the animes I watch, I think. I've read a couple, but have quickly forgotten them. However, I am obsessive enough about the ones I do watch to more than make of for lack of quanitity. :3

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Alchemist
#6 Old 24th May 2009 at 7:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Corrie
I'm trying to find the name of an Anime.
The main character finds a doll, and this doll has magical powers.
At least i gathered that from the AMV...

ahaha, upon looking up rosen maiden, i found that it is the anime i was searching for... Thanks Death Princess

You're welcome! I totaly ADORE her! :lovestruc

Threatened
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Alchemist
#7 Old 24th May 2009 at 7:49 PM
More pics for people who like her:

yes,she is a doll

Threatened
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Zombie Socks
#8 Old 24th May 2009 at 11:35 PM
Ooooo! She's adorable! I love her artwork! *swoons* I love costume design that incorporates lots of ruffles, folds, and generally useless fabric and material. Lately I've been a fan of metal on everything!

Are we going to have a WCIF anime questionaire? XD If so, there's an anime I was looking for that I could never seem to find back. It was about a girl who could turn into weapons. I saw the very first episode at a friend's house but never could find it back. Any hints?

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Anime Addict
#9 Old 25th May 2009 at 7:20 AM
WWW, would it happen to be this one?
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.p...osarioToVampire

My Alter Ego's

Test Subject
#10 Old 25th May 2009 at 8:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by whitewaterwood
If so, there's an anime I was looking for that I could never seem to find back. It was about a girl who could turn into weapons. I saw the very first episode at a friend's house but never could find it back. Any hints?

Is it "She, The Ultimate Weapon"?
Japanese Title "Saishū Heiki Kanojo (Saikano)"
http://www.saikano.net/ <-Japanese Site

I am weak in English and If it is different, I am sorry^^;

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
The pollinosis is toilsome....
My motto:::"Good things come to those who wait."

+++Sims Islands+++
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Alchemist
#11 Old 27th May 2009 at 11:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Death Princess
As you can see,my favourite is Rosen Maiden.

God,I love her! :lovestruc

Can anyone create her for me?

Threatened
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Zombie Socks
#12 Old 27th May 2009 at 6:33 PM
Ummmm... I know I'm going to so totally regret this seeing as I have a bazillion and one projects I SHOULD be working on, but... I can try. It'll take about a month or more, because this look really difficult with all the shading and details, but I think I could do it. It might take two months. *starts staring* Okay, alpha layer here, smooth there, hairpiece there... If you're willing to help me out finding hairs and textures for her, I think this might be really fun.

Alchemist
#13 Old 27th May 2009 at 7:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by whitewaterwood
Ummmm... I know I'm going to so totally regret this seeing as I have a bazillion and one projects I SHOULD be working on, but... I can try. It'll take about a month or more, because this look really difficult with all the shading and details, but I think I could do it. It might take two months. *starts staring* Okay, alpha layer here, smooth there, hairpiece there... If you're willing to help me out finding hairs and textures for her, I think this might be really fun.

Thanks. I'll try to help you,but I dont know what is mesh,or how to make it. I don't know how to create stuff

Threatened
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Zombie Socks
#14 Old 27th May 2009 at 8:37 PM
*laughs* Don't worry! I don't expect you to help with that aspect! I more meant taking screenshots from the anime of certain things. Like if I need a good picture of the back of the dress or a closeup of something from the anime or if I need a better picture of her sleeves or something. Nothing too difficult, I promise! Normally, I'd do all this myself, but I've already got a lot on my plate and don't really want to have to spend time looking for pictures, especially as you know more about the character than I do. Would that be okay with you?

Also, I'm going to create a new thread for this so we don't derail this one.

Alchemist
#15 Old 27th May 2009 at 8:39 PM
OK. I have 10000000000000000000 pics of her. I'll help you!

Threatened
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Zombie Socks
#16 Old 27th May 2009 at 8:44 PM
*laughs* Excellent!

Lab Assistant
#17 Old 29th May 2009 at 5:44 PM
OMFGZ!
Deathnote ftw.
L - I smell cake...
Alchemist
#18 Old 30th May 2009 at 12:06 PM
This is my drawing of Rosen Maiden Please do not laugh!!!

Threatened
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Anime Addict
#19 Old 30th May 2009 at 12:33 PM
Wow, that. is. AWESOME!!!
it looks so cool...

My Alter Ego's

Alchemist
#20 Old 30th May 2009 at 12:35 PM
Thanks It's very old drawing.

Threatened
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Zombie Socks
#21 Old 30th May 2009 at 8:29 PM
That's really pretty!
I finally got around to watching Rozen Maiden, (because as long as I'm meshing an outfit from it I figured, hey, why not?) I wasn't too impressed with the characters or plot, but the art was lovely! If I ever get finished with my huge list of "things that should have been done a long time ago" I totally want to make more outfits from that show! Specifically, Souseiseki's outfit. Poofy paaaaaaants! <3

Alchemist
#22 Old 30th May 2009 at 9:58 PM
Thanks,glad you like it. And yeah their outfits are really great. When you make it,I'll be the first one to thank you! :D

Threatened
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 5:10 PM
Hello! New member here, glad to see some other Simmers share my love for Anime =D

I'm also a cosplayer - going to London MCM Expo in October 2009 as Ryuichi Sakuma

Favourite Anime/Manga:
1. Gravitation - Soooo cute <3 Ryuichi
2. Death Note - L is so cool
3. Fruit's Basket - Only read the 1st volume *reserving judgement*
4. Hot Gimmick - My first ever Manga, even did my English A-level coursework on it :O
5. Absolute Boyfriend - This is such a random story but soooo cute!!

Favourite Characters:
1. L Lawliet (Death Note)
2. Ryuichi Sakuma (Gravitation)
3. Eiri Yuki (Gravitation)
4. Ryoki Tachibana (Hot Gimmick)
5. Azusa Odagiri (Hot Gimmick)
Alchemist
#24 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 9:43 PM
Welcome to the group!

Threatened
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 3:45 AM
@Whitewaterwood-i love Haku! It's so good to find another Haku fan, the boy doesn't get enough love either and I'm excited about your sim of him I totally would want it .
I'm a big L and Mello fan myself, hench my username :P.

@Death Princess-That is one awesome drawing

I am L...I am...Justice

http://i33.tinypic.com/dmcyut.jpg - There be Dragons..

Page 1 of 2