Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Nov 2020 at 5:21 AM
Default WCIF ChiSims / M&T Cakestore Items
Hey All!

I had to reinstall my game, and lost all my content -- I'm going crazy trying to replace everything. (You don't realize how much neat stuff you accumulate over 10 years of downloading until you need to go find it all!)

It looks like ChiSims / M&T Cakestore is no longer functional, and most of the download links don't work through the archive. (I did get few clothing items to work).

Is anyone aware of a dump-style backup folder for the Sims3 items? I'm particularly looking for the Elegant Chinese Kitchen, Studying Phoenix, and Chinese Bathroom found on this page: https://web.archive.org/web/2019030...9%A9%E5%93%811/

I'm always really looking for this White dress: https://web.archive.org/web/2018050...82780/image.jpg

Thanks so much!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 29th Nov 2020 at 2:57 PM
I'm just putting these here, since SimFileShare hasn't been letting me upload recently.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  MTSIms3-ChineseElegantKitchen-VP.zip (5.62 MB, 45 downloads)
File Type: zip  MTSims3-ChineseBathroom-VP.zip (430.4 KB, 40 downloads)
File Type: zip  MTsims3-ChineseStudying-Phoenix.zip (1.77 MB, 38 downloads)
File Type: zip  MTSims3-FC-White-VP.zip (4.49 MB, 37 downloads)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Nov 2020 at 3:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by murfee
I'm just putting these here, since SimFileShare hasn't been letting me upload recently.

Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate the quick reply. :D
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 30th May 2023 at 3:39 PM
For anyone looking for MT-Sims 3 Cakestore downloads, check this MEGA link! It's the most comprehensive archive of MT Sims 3 items with previews, since everything is scattered about.
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Jun 2023 at 8:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ameriko
For anyone looking for MT-Sims 3 Cakestore downloads, check this MEGA link! It's the most comprehensive archive of MT Sims 3 items with previews, since everything is scattered about.

Thank you so much!!