Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Finnington - an empty world for your simmies

by armiel Posted 12th May 2011 at 7:34 AM - Updated 1st Aug 2012 at 6:00 AM by armiel : Deleted save-file

253 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 134 Feedback Posts, 118 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 8 of 11
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#176 Old 3rd Sep 2011 at 6:52 PM
sounds good. love your lots, so I look forward to it ^-^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#177 Old 30th Sep 2011 at 12:16 PM
spictacular thanks great work
Test Subject
#178 Old 13th Oct 2011 at 10:15 PM
I downloaded it, but every time I try to extract it I get a pop up that says,

"Archive file 'Finnington.Sims3Pack' CRC integrity test failed. The archive file is corrupted and can not be opened."

I have all necessary expansion packs and extracted everything correctly.

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#179 Old 17th Oct 2011 at 6:43 AM
This is a great map. It's just perfect to use for the Sims 3 version of the 'Build a City Challenge.'
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#180 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 7:33 PM
Thank youuu ! I've been looking for a GREAT and empty world for years !
Test Subject
#181 Old 18th Nov 2011 at 7:48 AM
I don't understand how to install these...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#182 Old 18th Nov 2011 at 8:43 PM
absolutely love this world, I barely use any of the EA worlds any more. Too bad with Pets everyone has to have MEGA lots. Guess i'm not going to have an equestrian center lol.
Test Subject
#183 Old 26th Nov 2011 at 7:06 PM
Ok, I have had Finnington for a while now and I love it. I just downloaded your save file to take a look at some of the other lots, but it won't load. I see that others have had this problem, but I'm not seeing how to fix it. Is it possible to use the save file? and if so, what do I need to do to make it work? Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#184 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 2:43 AM
Do you know of any routing issues with the bridge between the city center and the downtown/docks area? i keep getting sims and critters stuck there and having to reset them.

And i do suspect that Generations was/is needed for the save file to work, as that i can't use it either, having all EPs except that one.
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
Original Poster
#185 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 4:26 AM
I don't recall any routing issues, when testing they could use the bridge, no problems. If Pets break it, there is nothing I can do for it.

What comes to the save file, it is highly possible that it works only with the combo it was made with. All EP's till Gen installed. Generations content was not used though.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#186 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 11:51 AM
It's amazing!!!!

I love this world~!

Thank you for making beautiful world~! :D
Lab Assistant
#187 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 1:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by armiel
I don't recall any routing issues, when testing they could use the bridge, no problems. If Pets break it, there is nothing I can do for it.

What comes to the save file, it is highly possible that it works only with the combo it was made with. All EP's till Gen installed. Generations content was not used though.

both make sense, thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#188 Old 2nd Dec 2011 at 3:31 AM
it's amazing
thank you~!!!
Test Subject
#189 Old 23rd Dec 2011 at 4:16 PM
It looks amazing, but when I want to open it in my game it stops running the sims 3...
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
Original Poster
#190 Old 23rd Dec 2011 at 8:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by annepanne
It looks amazing, but when I want to open it in my game it stops running the sims 3...
What Sims 3 games do you have installed and what is your patch level?
Do you have outdated mods?
Lab Assistant
#191 Old 25th Dec 2011 at 10:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by armiel

I have that routing issue on the bridge too. And I have all EPs installed. Cars can drive over, and some sims can walk over, but some seems to stick one side of the bridge.

mjau
----------
Known as Elevinia on simscave and GoS
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#192 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 1:13 PM
Nice work! thank you!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#193 Old 15th Jan 2012 at 6:52 PM
And this is the result of awesome landscaping...
Field Researcher
#194 Old 13th Feb 2012 at 12:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by vgbookworm
And i do suspect that Generations was/is needed for the save file to work, as that i can't use it either, having all EPs except that one.

Same here. The saved file says it's missing an EP and won't load. Would you please, please, PLEASE upload a Community Lots part 2? All the missing lots are the major ones like City Hall, Fire, Police, Lab, and the lots in Finnington are too small to fit existing lots of these designations. Many thanks for your consideration!
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
Original Poster
#195 Old 13th Feb 2012 at 4:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mflaha55
Same here. The saved file says it's missing an EP and won't load. Would you please, please, PLEASE upload a Community Lots part 2? All the missing lots are the major ones like City Hall, Fire, Police, Lab, and the lots in Finnington are too small to fit existing lots of these designations. Many thanks for your consideration!
I don't have them anymore. And I have to say I'm not gonna make new ones. You can place the rabbitholes on the lots, and decorate little by little if you feel like it. Sorry.
Test Subject
#196 Old 27th Feb 2012 at 6:13 AM
Default Help please
Having some issues getting the saved game to show up in my game menu. If you could give me any input please do so I really like the set up of the world and want to use more of the lots you came up with in game. Please please help
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#197 Old 22nd Mar 2012 at 1:14 AM
I fixed the save game file btw.
Test Subject
#198 Old 22nd Mar 2012 at 1:35 AM
nevermind v.v I fail
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#199 Old 4th Apr 2012 at 4:21 PM
This is just what I was looking for. So glad you prefer building lots because I prefer building upon someone else's creations. What a great job. Can not wait to start building. Thank you very much.
Lab Assistant
#200 Old 11th Apr 2012 at 4:30 AM
its.... its...... its perfect!
oh oh oh can i use this for my storyv please?
pretty pretty please?

Castiel's Voicemail Machine: I... I don't understand... Why do you want me to say my name? (sound of random phone buttons being pushed)
Page 8 of 11