Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jan 2020 at 10:24 AM
Default Mod Constructor stopped exporting ts4script files
I'm new to making mods and have been trying to make a custom career with Zerbu's Mod Constructor tool. I've been trying to test it ingame but have been encountering problems with both with mod and the tool.

For starters the tool has suddenly stopped creating ts4script files with the package when I export it even though I'm linked to python.exe and it has been working before. I tried reinstalling Python but no luck.

Also I have encountered a problem with testing where the custom career shows up in the list when I join a career, but upon selecting it it still shows join a career in the career tab. When I click join a career again the career suddenly disappears from the list. I was able to join it before (although I had a problem meeting the promotion objective conditions) so I don't know what might of happened.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Jul 2020 at 6:24 PM
I have the same problem, although I never used it before. It's my first time using it, but it's not working.