Replies: 367 (Who?), Viewed: 80204 times.
Page 15 of 15
Alchemist
#351 Old 20th Nov 2019 at 6:12 PM Last edited by HCAC : 20th Nov 2019 at 6:36 PM.
Tallulah Khan. I'm trying to find as much good alpha CC as possible. I love realistic Sims (although they don't fit in with the Sims 4 style).

Click pic for bigger photo.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Instructor
#352 Old 23rd Nov 2019 at 2:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrmo
Beautiful sims Manderz (especially the first two)

Thank you (:
Alchemist
#353 Old 23rd Nov 2019 at 8:34 PM
Camille Anderson-non cartoony Sim!

This is Jacqui.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Scholar
#354 Old 25th Nov 2019 at 12:58 AM
Sis out here livin her best life
Screenshots

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Lab Assistant
#355 Old 27th Nov 2019 at 4:30 PM
Rin & Aoi

Scholar
#356 Old 14th Dec 2019 at 2:26 AM
So lemme tell a story. The story of Prissa Picasso. My avatar Sim. She is the granddaughter of the Ramaswami's and the Picasso's. She was the prettiest born in game Sim I have ever had. (Except for the well timed photo for my avatar lol) She died in a firey hood corruption where Sims started missing and it had to be blown up. She went with it while still in college

Skip to the Sims 4 and the game generates this Sim. Do we see a similarity? The game has given me back my baby and after some editing of makeup and changing her hair, I am proud to show my new Prissa Picasso!

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Test Subject
#357 Old 23rd Dec 2019 at 5:02 AM Last edited by SerenaSonoma : 23rd Dec 2019 at 6:56 AM.
Marie-Eva Conrad, Co-Founder (wife of Christian Conrad )

Test Subject
DELETED POST
28th Jan 2020 at 10:09 AM Last edited by kusurusu : 29th Jan 2020 at 11:56 AM.
This message has been deleted by kusurusu.
Test Subject
DELETED POST
11th Feb 2020 at 5:18 PM
Scholar
#358 Old 5th Apr 2020 at 6:11 PM
I'm not sure If I have been posting a similar pic before but I will do it anyway. I just wanted to show Mrs Landgraab in a custom wedding dress. I would merry her in a hurry!
Lab Assistant
#359 Old 6th Apr 2020 at 10:03 PM
This is Miranda Potts, my LC sim's college roommate

Lab Assistant
#360 Old 21st Apr 2020 at 10:27 PM
Lexi's (my current LC sim) bridal photoshoot

Scholar
#361 Old 9th May 2020 at 10:20 PM
Nice wedding dress!

I really like this auto generated clothing that all sims becomes around Christmas. Here we have miss Zoe Patel walking by...

Scholar
#362 Old 17th May 2020 at 3:14 PM
I do not play this sim but I gave her a makeover. Her name? Elisabeth Borg. From Oasis Springs.

Scholar
#363 Old 28th May 2020 at 6:42 AM
Here are the Caliente women, redone to look more TS2-ish. I like how much younger Nina and Dina look to me. I basically just narrowed Katrina's head, gave her a more mature body shape, and a more no-nonsense look to her. I also reverted her name to Nighat, the rhyming names were getting to me.
Screenshots

The Mayflies Legacy- a Random Legacy Story
Test Subject
DELETED POST
12th Jun 2020 at 10:18 AM
Test Subject
#364 Old 17th Jun 2020 at 5:10 PM
Look at this sweetheart <3
Scholar
#365 Old 23rd Jun 2020 at 2:47 PM
First we've got my activist from my modern San Myshuno save. Then we've got Mary Sue Oldie taking a selfie. Finally in the purple dress, we've got a sim I made that accidentally looks exactly like one of my friends in college. I didn't realize why she looked so familiar until I put this hair on her.
Screenshots

Test Subject
#366 Old 3rd Jul 2020 at 11:07 PM
Have two of my favorite Sims (They are also a couple, I posted them in the couples thread also, but here they are as individuals):

Tiki:

Lara:

Screenshots
Scholar
DELETED POST
7th Jul 2020 at 7:38 PM
This message has been deleted by tunafishfish. Reason: farking imgur
Scholar
#367 Old 7th Jul 2020 at 7:43 PM
I had a go at making Daria Morgendorffer, the main character of the Daria cartoon on MTV. I think she turned out really cute and I'm proud that I managed to make her only using two pieces of CC, WMS round glasses and a black recolor of some base game combat boots. I'm a CC addict, so I was super frustrated going through everything looking for something that would "do" instead of the perfect thing. I also made her family, but took the easy way out and played with genetics and then tuned them to look more like their characters.
Screenshots

Scholar
#368 Old 15th Jul 2020 at 10:31 PM
As I have "rebooted" my old save in a new install I can as well begin to upload some pics.

I have (at least) one new sim at play and here is one of them. I call her Mi Amore because she (almost) always wear wedding dresses and similar clothing. And she's really nice. When I was about to pick a last name I just let my brain scramble something and so it become Constanza. Later on I found out that it indeed is a place in the Dominican Republic and a female (first) name. The more one learn...

Anyway, here's some pics.

Here she is whit her boyfriend/roommate Johnny Zest.

And later at home.

Page 15 of 15