Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Baskerville -- Neighbourhood complete with lots

by plasticbox Posted 21st Jul 2007 at 12:27 AM - Updated 13th Jan 2015 at 4:15 AM by plasticbox

210 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 197 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 8 of 9
Alchemist
#176 Old 12th Jul 2008 at 1:11 AM
Hey, I found it at last! The hack is by Squinge, called CashRegisterendtable. It allows the register to go onto desks, tables, and endtables as well as counters. Works with BV.

I found a random set of Squinge hacks someone posted somewhere, and it was in amongst them. I've posted the cash register one on mediafire for others to use. They might have an easier time finding it than I did.

Thanks for your help.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#177 Old 12th Jul 2008 at 9:11 AM
I'm glad you found it, aelflaed! Hopefully the searching wasn't too annoying =)

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
#178 Old 5th Aug 2008 at 11:46 PM Last edited by Elenna : 5th Aug 2008 at 11:49 PM. Reason: Added in owned expansions.
Thanks ever so much for this, plasticbox!

I hate to admit that I'm having problems.

I followed the directions and extracted the neighborhood rar file (that contains the N513) folder into Neighborhoods. I confirmed that it has files in the lots directory.

I also extracted the custom content file into Downloads (which created a baskerville_customcontent folder, with files in the buy and build mode folders).

When I go into Sims 2 and look at my neighborhood screen, it doesn't display as an option. I'm not sure what I could have done wrong. Any ideas?

I should note that I have OFB, Pets, and Seasons, but do not have NL.
Test Subject
#179 Old 6th Aug 2008 at 1:28 AM Last edited by Elenna : 6th Aug 2008 at 1:59 AM.
Update: I used a renamer program to renamed N513 to N007, and all is well.

In case anyone is interested in the renamer program I used, this is the link to it:
http://www3.telus.net/pfrank/
Test Subject
#180 Old 18th Oct 2008 at 12:28 PM
this is A M A Z I N G !
- i've downloaded Middleground too, it's great too!

Thank you soooooooooo much!
Test Subject
#181 Old 21st Oct 2008 at 2:36 AM
Thank you! I love complete neighborhoods!

RSS ROOLZ!!!!!!www.youtube.com/jakepolo1
Test Subject
#182 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 2:09 PM
Really nice, but very comlicated in the custom content folder. You could have used less subfolders, but STILL! This is really Over The Top!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#183 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 5:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Crash-N'-Burn
You could have used less subfolders

You clearly haven't seen some people's download folders. Someone said to me recently they've nested their subfolders EIGHT levels deep .. my subfoldering is slack in comparison =P

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

Forum Resident
#184 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 11:12 PM
Outstanding!

Thank you.
Test Subject
#185 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 4:47 AM
I'm sorry for being a bother...and if this was already posted...But how did you get that career reward object (the speaker thingy) in your town center community lot? I've just downloaded the buyable career reward objects here at MTS, but they only show up in residential lots. I'm really hoping you could help. Thanks in advance!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#186 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 7:59 AM
amitaliri619, I believe I used frillen's in-game collection for that. Or some other collection .. there are several.

Test Subject
#187 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 5:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
amitaliri619, I believe I used frillen's in-game collection for that. Or some other collection .. there are several.

Yup! I tried this out...and still it didn't work! The collections only showed up in "residential lots" and none of them had the career reward I've also downloaded the "buyable career rewards" available here and since it was only avaliable in "residential lots" I've made a "collection for community lots on a residential lot" but when I tried it on a community lot, the items just appeared gray and I still wasn't able to use them.... I'm still hoping you could help...I only have seasons so I cant download Baskerville...
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#188 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 7:31 AM
Rezone the lot to residential, put in your award, rezone back to community.

Test Subject
#189 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 9:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
Rezone the lot to residential, put in your award, rezone back to community.

Oh! Thanks! You were a big help! Hope I wasn't a bother...
Test Subject
#190 Old 12th Mar 2009 at 10:41 AM
yeah.i made custom neighbourhood and one of the premade neighbourhood is missing.so i wanna download this but just to make sure that one of the premade neighbourhood is not missing
Lab Assistant
#191 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 7:20 PM
Birch Ally 07 04 03 do't work Service 503 Not Avalible Help?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#192 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 7:22 PM
503 means that the server is busy. Wait a little bit, then try again.

Forum Resident
#193 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 6:32 AM
I love the desert terrain and the general run down look of this town. Thanks.
Field Researcher
#194 Old 11th Nov 2009 at 2:49 PM
Hey there!

First of all I'd really really like to say thanks for this amazing neighborhood!!

My computer is kind of lame and crammed because of all the expansions so I deleted my Maxis neighborhoods and looked for a small neighborhood that I'd enjoy. Thank. You. So. Much.

Anyhow, yesterday I played with the fish market and discovered that it only works to sell something there if you remvove the marquee and then build walls around it. Like a shop basically.

Is it just me or has anyone else experienced such a problem?
Test Subject
#195 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 11:49 PM
Your neighborhoods are so well planned and laid out, thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#196 Old 30th Dec 2010 at 12:25 AM
I just know I'm going to have sooo much fun with this NH. Cant thank you enough.
Test Subject
#197 Old 5th Jul 2011 at 4:43 PM Last edited by Mermaid027 : 5th Jul 2011 at 5:30 PM.
Your neighborhood is f.a.n.t.a.s.t.i.c.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#198 Old 7th Jul 2011 at 4:44 AM
Don't they have a Denny's and Taco Bell? >:O But anyways, it's awesome
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#199 Old 15th Nov 2011 at 7:19 PM
I like this neighboorhood and i have tryed to downloaded it twice. And it still don't appear!
Test Subject
#200 Old 15th Nov 2011 at 7:36 PM
Now i have been trying to do it 4 times. Installed all the downloads sepperatly and all the neighboorhood stuff both seperatly and all together. Works? Nope..
Page 8 of 9