Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
#1301 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 11:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chicken0895
I told my sim to potty train the toddler sitting next to him with the toddler toilet next to them. He and the toddler proceeded to walk across the lot before my sim finally picked up the toddler and took him to potty train.

That happens to me almost every single time I have a Sim pick up a toddler
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#1302 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 8:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Laisanae

I must go. My planet needs me.

I'd like a flying dog..
Test Subject
#1303 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 9:22 PM
Speaking of alien dogs...

Really, my dear Sim? You have two mutant creatures by your side, and that's your first thought?
Lab Assistant
#1304 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 11:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vskihf
Speaking of alien dogs...

Really, my dear Sim? You have two mutant creatures by your side, and that's your first thought?

He's thinking of dressing up his dogs to hide their ugliness.
Forum Resident
#1305 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 1:32 AM
One of my favorites is the new zombie attack interaction with Supernatural. It's a queue that you don't even have to pay attention to.
Zombie: Rrraaaggrrhhh!! Imma eat you nowz!!!
My Sim: I'd panic and try to defend myself, but I'm actually really tired and I have work early in the morning. So I'm going to go to bed first and then you can attack me when I'm fully rested, if my carpool doesn't come first.
Zombie: ...Okay, I'll wait.

The Overlord Legacy - Taking over the world one generation at a time.
The Addison House - The reality show where eight contestants are crammed in one haunted house to survive.
Forum Resident
#1306 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 3:01 AM
I decided to play an evil sim. He moved in to a small place. Lives alone. I caught him trying to bobby trap the computer. For WHO!!!??? He does not have a maid, butler or even a ghost that might pop in.. So who was setting the trap for. As no one but him lives in the house. So I stopped that action and decided if he really is that bored some skill building was a good way to kill time..

The phone rings, he answers and I didn't get the chance to get a screen shot.. He was bragging or at least the balloon seemed to suggest it. That he was going to/had bobby trapped the computer..

Yeah he is a evil one.. So evil he brags about bobby trapping his computer to surprise himself. Real evil.. There is another couple of words that might better describe him.. Village idiot comes to mind.
Forum Resident
#1307 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 4:37 AM
My evil overlord Sim was riding in a taxi back home when he passed by a group of people and immediately got a bad memory. I thought I saw one of them was a ghost, so I paused the game and went back to see this scene.

Pfft. Forget the ghost. What the heck is wrong with that toddler?

The Addison House - The reality show where eight contestants are crammed in one haunted house to survive.
Scholar
#1308 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 6:52 AM
Vhanster: If you think Unicorn fire can't kill, you just aren't trying hard enough. ;D You can't set sims on fire...but there's nothing to stop you from cornering them with a WALL OF FLAMES and letting the fire do what it does best.

I speak from experience, of course.

Snickerson: a Random Legacy Challenge. There are zebras involved. Zebras.
Forum Resident
#1309 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 4:19 PM
One of the zombies wandering around my yard died of old age and left her gravestone behind so now she haunts my house every other night. I thought the gravestones of inactives were supposed to automatically go to the mausoleum or something. Whatever, I guess. Now I've got a ghost, as well as a plethora of zombies, some of the regulars being witches and fairies who like to start trouble in my yard once they're back to normal. My lot is starting to become a hotbed of activity. I'm half excited/half worried.

My TS3 Sims, patterns & recolors

Check out my Simblr! (TS3-focused, sometimes NSFW)
♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Test Subject
#1310 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 4:49 PM
All this nonsense about having cheated. If I want to have a witch sim that doesn't have time for relationships but just want to make out and woohoo sometimes with someone that doesn't judge, or... well, if that one person isn't available, maybe she'll get another one and then alternate between the two depending on who's available.

But really, if they're not engaged, married or even boyfriend and girlfriend, don't start raving about being unfaithful! YOU WERE MARRIED TO ANOTHER WOMAN, A****LE!

Grrr. Also, don't spread the word that I'm over at this one guys house often and that maybe someone will get upset, he's the father and caretaker of my son and I want to teach my little son to walk in peace and quiet! Grr!
Field Researcher
#1311 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 8:55 PM
Just met Rainflower Ivy from Moonlight Falls, and he would not stop belching.

And he looks absolutely nothing like a 'flower', which makes his name even more funny.
Top Secret Researcher
#1312 Old 13th Sep 2012 at 1:34 AM Last edited by MinghamSmith : 13th Sep 2012 at 3:06 PM.
And now, a big Scumthorpe update. I haven't been able to play for most of the past week due to updating all my mods and sorting out an annoying glitch resulting from transferring everything over from the Steam version of the game to Origin in order to be able to play Supernatural and future expansions, but now things are up and running again I think it's time to reveal the new addition to the family I've hinted at in previous posts.

Up until now, all the Scumthorpes have been ordinary (if severely messed-up) humans, with the closest thing to an inhuman member of the family being either Sprog or a certain spindly mutant hellbaby we all love to hate or hate to love. But yesterday, the first paranormal Scumthorpe decided to reveal himself to the world after an early life spent in near-total obscurity elsewhere in SimNation. And despite having been born and raised entirely isolated from the rest of the family and its ongoing tradition of dodgy baby names, his name is probably the most questionable of the lot:

Meet Judas Brutus Cassius Scumthorpe, the previously-unknown bastard son of Sid Scumthorpe and an as-of-yet-unidentified witch from Moonlight Falls with whom he somehow managed to have his only ever one-night-stand approximately 30 years ago. In a truly disastrous turn of events that more or less entirely disproves the notion of a just and loving Sim god, Judas managed to inherit both his mother's ability to use magic and every single one of the catastrophic personality flaws that run in the Scumthorpe family, all the while managing the impressive feat of having both the least trustworthy name and the least trustworthy eyebrows in the history of the universe. And now, having recently learned of his direct (if illegitimate) links to a wealthy and influential family, he's come to claim his fair share of Larry Scumthorpe's money and power. By any means necessary.

So how does a magical megalomaniac go about attracting the attention of a multi-millionaire?

Through rampant sorcerous dickery, of course!

Within less than 24 hours of his initial arrival in Sunset Valley, Judas had given local medical professionals a perfect opportunity to conduct research into the effects of hypothermia during the run-up to the release of Seasons...

...personally run regional tourism into the ground by repeatedly setting badly-dressed pudding-faced foreigners on fire...

...and turned several people into amphibians purely to amuse himself. At least, on the few occasions when he wasn't flinging pestilence curses around at passers-by like they were going out of style or compelling people to publicly lose control of their bladders.

So yeah, Sid Scumthorpe's only sexual experience in his entire lecherous life managed to produce an evil sorcerer named after three legendary traitors who apparently views the non-magical world and everybody in it as his personal plaything, thus proving that the whole universe runs on Murphy's Law.

Can things possibly get any worse for this town?

Why, yes, of course they can: He's a necromancer too!

Above all things, Judas Scumthorpe loves to dominate and control his fellow man, and sees raising the dead as his personal minions as the easiest and most viable path to power. He has absolutely no qualms about clearing out entire cemeteries in order to do so...

...and sometimes resorts to graverobbing in the most literal sense imaginable to further swell the ranks of his future undead horde. Now, most sims who attempt to raise the dead tend to be well-meaning, sympathetic characters, or at worst curious opportunists with access to dead people and magic.

Judas, on the other hand, will actively try to steal the remains of your loved ones to further his dastardly plans, and already managed to run off with Lolita Goth's tombstone in his inventory when Gunther and Cornelia weren't looking. Put simply, he is a terrible, terrible human being.

HIDE YOUR URNS, HIDE YOUR CORPSES, HE'S RAISING ALL OF THEM OUT HERE

And wait a minute, take a look at this thought bubble:

Is zombie Lolita Goth... thinking? About being happy and human and alive rather than eating brains?

Is she still sentient and capable of feeling? Can she still remember her time among the living?

Apparently yes.

But wait, hang on, that would imply that all of Judas's undead slaves are still conscious the entire time. Even though they're zombies. Even though all they can do is shamble around and moan wordlessly, all the while looking on helplessly as their bodies slowly break down and rot away-

-My god, that's the most existentially terrifying Sims-related thing ever.

GODAMMIT, JUDAS!

So other than a glitch or two, that's what the release of Supernatural has inflicted on my town so far. A monstrous magical overlord resulting from a broken condom and 5 minutes of awkward fumbling around in the dark that will not rest until both the living and the dead kneel and grovel at his feet forever.

And the worst thing about this entire situation?

Larry still needs a viable heir. And Judas knows it.

TODAY, SUNSET VALLEY! TOMORROW, THE WORLD!
Field Researcher
#1313 Old 13th Sep 2012 at 8:34 PM
Is it wrong that I think he's awesome? And I don't like bad people.

For some reason I imagine some thought control on Larry in the future, and trouble for any even barely viable heirs.
Lab Assistant
#1314 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 12:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MinghamSmith

LMAO Bed Intruder Song reference. Nice touch.
Forum Resident
#1315 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 1:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MinghamSmith
And now, a big Scumthorpe update. I haven't been able to play for most of the past week due to updating all my mods and sorting out an annoying glitch resulting from transferring everything over from the Steam version of the game to Origin in order to be able to play Supernatural and future expansions, but now things are up and running again I think it's time to reveal the new addition to the family I've hinted at in previous posts.

Up until now, all the Scumthorpes have been ordinary (if severely messed-up) humans, with the closest thing to an inhuman member of the family being either Sprog or a certain spindly mutant hellbaby we all love to hate or hate to love. But yesterday, the first paranormal Scumthorpe decided to reveal himself to the world after an early life spent in near-total obscurity elsewhere in SimNation. And despite having been born and raised entirely isolated from the rest of the family and its ongoing tradition of dodgy baby names, his name is probably the most questionable of the lot:

Meet Judas Brutus Cassius Scumthorpe, the previously-unknown bastard son of Sid Scumthorpe and an as-of-yet-unidentified witch from Moonlight Falls with whom he somehow managed to have his only ever one-night-stand approximately 30 years ago. In a truly disastrous turn of events that more or less entirely disproves the notion of a just and loving Sim god, Judas managed to inherit both his mother's ability to use magic and every single one of the catastrophic personality flaws that run in the Scumthorpe family, all the while managing the impressive feat of having both the least trustworthy name and the least trustworthy eyebrows in the history of the universe. And now, having recently learned of his direct (if illegitimate) links to a wealthy and influential family, he's come to claim his fair share of Larry Scumthorpe's money and power. By any means necessary.

So how does a magical megalomaniac go about attracting the attention of a multi-millionaire?

Through rampant sorcerous dickery, of course!

Within less than 24 hours of his initial arrival in Sunset Valley, Judas had given local medical professionals a perfect opportunity to conduct research into the effects of hypothermia during the run-up to the release of Seasons...

...personally run regional tourism into the ground by repeatedly setting badly-dressed pudding-faced foreigners on fire...

...and turned several people into amphibians purely to amuse himself. At least, on the few occasions when he wasn't flinging pestilence curses around at passers-by like they were going out of style or compelling people to publicly lose control of their bladders.

So yeah, Sid Scumthorpe's only sexual experience in his entire lecherous life managed to produce an evil sorcerer named after three legendary traitors who apparently views the non-magical world and everybody in it as his personal plaything, thus proving that the whole universe runs on Murphy's Law.

Can things possibly get any worse for this town?

Why, yes, of course they can: He's a necromancer too!

Above all things, Judas Scumthorpe loves to dominate and control his fellow man, and sees raising the dead as his personal minions as the easiest and most viable path to power. He has absolutely no qualms about clearing out entire cemeteries in order to do so...

...and sometimes resorts to graverobbing in the most literal sense imaginable to further swell the ranks of his future undead horde. Now, most sims who attempt to raise the dead tend to be well-meaning, sympathetic characters, or at worst curious opportunists with access to dead people and magic.

Judas, on the other hand, will actively try to steal the remains of your loved ones to further his dastardly plans, and already managed to run off with Lolita Goth's tombstone in his inventory when Gunther and Cornelia weren't looking. Put simply, he is a terrible, terrible human being.

And wait a minute, take a look at this thought bubble:

Is zombie Lolita Goth... thinking? About being happy and human and alive rather than eating brains?

Is she still sentient and capable of feeling? Can she still remember her time among the living?

Apparently yes.

But wait, hang on, that would imply that all of Judas's undead slaves are still conscious the entire time. Even though they're zombies. Even though all they can do is shamble around and moan wordlessly, all the while looking on helplessly as their bodies slowly break down and rot away-

-My god, that's the most existentially terrifying Sims-related thing ever.

GODAMMIT, JUDAS!

So other than a glitch or two, that's what the release of Supernatural has inflicted on my town so far. A monstrous magical overlord resulting from a broken condom and 5 minutes of awkward fumbling around in the dark that will not rest until both the living and the dead kneel and grovel at his feet forever.

And the worst thing about this entire situation?

Larry still needs a viable heir. And Judas knows it.

TODAY, SUNSET VALLEY! TOMORROW, THE WORLD!

I have had a bad day.. Your update of the Scumthorpes just gave me a needed laugh.. Thanks..
Forum Resident
#1316 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 5:20 AM
Mingham. You NEED to start a blog. You are too good at humor-story telling to not start one. :D

Top Secret Researcher
#1317 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 1:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by misslaheela
Mingham. You NEED to start a blog. You are too good at humor-story telling to not start one. :D

I would quite like to write something for the story forum on here, actually. Only problem is, all my current ideas involve aliens and will therefore be dependent on Seasons to work properly. I'll see if there's anything else I can do in the meantime, though. Supernatural helps a lot when it comes to the sort of things I usually come up with.

Also, an extra I forgot to include at the end of my last post: Now Supernatural's out, I also have the things I need in order to click on Edit in CAS with Lester Scumthorpe selected and get an accurate picture of what everyone's favourite ugly emaciated mutant baby will eventually grow into, like I did with his sisters and Sprog when people expressed an interest in their genetics.

It isn't pretty.

After spending the entirety of his formative years continuing to suffer from the same Tiberium poisoning he was born with, full-grown Lester is horrifyingly radioactive, built like Christian Bale in The Machinist (at best) and only a few unorthodox facial piercings away from resembling something out of Hellraiser. Geiger counters go haywire around him. Vampires stupid or desperate enough to try drinking his blood might as well be swallowing depleted uranium. There are zombies in better condition than him, and yet he's still the most viable heir the Scumthorpes currently have unless Judas steps in.

Also, compare that picture with the ones of his sisters as young adults.

They're all the same age. He's 20 there.
Lab Assistant
#1318 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 4:33 AM

I think I interrupted something...
Lab Assistant
#1319 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 2:46 PM
The girl's looking at the *ahem* white stuff on his pants....
Alchemist
#1320 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 3:46 PM
The 3 cats i have in my sims house decied to all sleep around the double bed so my sims cant get out of bed

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Top Secret Researcher
#1321 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 6:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SqueegeeThatsMe

I think I interrupted something...
I believe I know that young lady, and in my view adolescent experimentation is very normal, and not every experiment needs to be photographically documented for the whole wide world. Hmmph.
Instructor
#1322 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 11:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kathwynn
I have had a bad day.. Your update of the Scumthorpes just gave me a needed laugh.. Thanks..

I love the Scumthorpe stories. I only ask that people not quote the entire post before saying thank you/love it/etc to Mingham. Please and thank you.

"Books don't take time away from us ... They give it back. In this age of abstraction, of multitasking, of speed for speed's sake, they reintroduce us to the elegance - and the relief! - of real tick-tock time." - Home Safe, Elizabeth Berg
Forum Resident
#1323 Old 17th Sep 2012 at 1:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ranissa
I love the Scumthorpe stories. I only ask that people not quote the entire post before saying thank you/love it/etc to Mingham. Please and thank you.

Ranissa with all do respect, but you do not have to click the quote box.. Thank you
Theorist
#1324 Old 17th Sep 2012 at 3:30 AM Last edited by vhanster : 17th Sep 2012 at 3:43 AM.
^ Isn't that exactly what you're doing, Kathwyn?
Lab Assistant
#1325 Old 19th Sep 2012 at 3:19 AM
so my sim’s a stylist and I got this request

HDASJFNJABA I WENT TO THE HOUSE AND THEN WHEN I ENTERED THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED

GUYS IM SO TERRIFIED RIGHT NOW OMG I DONT WANT TO PLAY SIMS EVER AGAIN

-Via tumblr
Page 53 of 321