Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#1151 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 3:56 AM
I applaud to you Delphy, well spoken, well spoken Couldn't have said it any better myself.

A big thankyou to you, to the mods and the community members here

Auroraspirit :angel:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Advertisement
Test Subject
#1152 Old 9th May 2007 at 9:47 AM
I am very impressed with your statement and personally blown away by the elaborate structure of this and other free communities for Simmers.
I have never seen such a complete resource for gamers of any kind and a way to learn so much while enjoying a hobby.
Being new here, I have so much to choose from as to where to start with my modding interests.. thanks to you all and your hard work, persistence..this is possible.
Not actually evil.
#1153 Old 20th May 2007 at 5:19 AM
MTS2 is my favorite site by far for several reasons:

- well organized content, links to recolors
- well organized tutorials and guides
- fantastic object creation workshop and the helpful folks who run it
- consistently high standard of content quality
- excellent, detailed, easy to use upload page

Thank you very much to the admins, tutorial writers, and all the creators. For me, this site has literally added whole new dimensions of fun to the Sims2 game.

Long live Mod The Sims 2! Free content forever!
Test Subject
#1154 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 9:12 AM
Damn... I missed it all. :-( Well, dammit, I'm inspired and I'm gonna add my two cents anyway.
I only really joined the Sims community about a month or two ago. Despite having had the Sims2 since it first came out, I've never had the cash to get internet before... so I'm sure you can imagine what an amazement MTS2 has been for me.
I already have a huge sims-favourites folder in my browser, containing many many sites of both the pay and free variety, but I've realised in the last few weeks that the paysites are kinda disappointing. Glamorous at first, yes, but not that great in game!!
(if there is some way for people to view my download history here, you'll see an interestingly hyperbolic shape to the curve LOLS)
**applause** to Delphy's speech, **applause** to all the lovely people on this site, and hopefully I'll manage to get through the tutorials soon to make my own contribution :-S
Thanks!! --V
Field Researcher
#1155 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 12:29 PM
MTS2 is so damned good because it's free and because so many creators can share their creations. It's well organised and friendly. I am so grateful to MTS2, without which I wouldn't have come accross other great free sites, like Noukiesims, Insiminator, All About Style etc etc. I wouldn't have been able to even begin contemplating making clothes, hair, sims without the wonderful tutorials that are on offer! I still have much to learn (lol) but atleast MTS2 gave me all the information I needed to start and improve myself and it's all FREE!! So thank you to everyone on here, your time and patience is greatly appriciated!

=^.^= Treacherous Kitten =^.^=

*Life is like a box of chocolates, sometimes it's squidgy & sometimes it's nuts, most of the time it's nuts*
Test Subject
#1156 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 4:40 AM Last edited by tiggerypum : 27th Jul 2007 at 5:28 AM. Reason: removed long quote that was delphy's original post
Default Thank you!!
I want you all to know that all of you have done a wonderful and great thing by creating this site, it is my favorite site and all of you that work so hard at doing these wonderful creations are just the best people ever!!! I want you to know that I totally agree with everything you said and also that this site is being bashed by a paysite makes me sick!! if they want to continue to make people pay for their custom made creations well, that is up to them and the people whom, pay for it, but to bash this site because they say that it is really a paysite and that it is all just a bunch of crock what you guys are saying is totally disgusting!!! these people have nothing to do with their time and are worried that they are going to lose money because you guys have the same wonderful things in your site then they do!! and are afraid that people are going to wake up and say hey, what am I doing for paying for these things when I can come to this group and get so many great things and with so many wonderful people willing to help anytime anyone needs help without the bashing and talking about people or groups behind their backs, I do not mean to start any trouble or to make anyone upset but when I read this in that group I was soooooo mad I just wanted to let everyone in this site that you are wonderful and the people who download from this site, please do not stop! stay faithful and true to this site, they have worked very hard for us and the least we all can do is stand up for them! as I am now I probably will not be in the group that said all these things about you guys when they read this but do I care? not in the least! this group is awesome and doesnt deserve the bad rap it is trying to put out there to the sims community, keep up the good work and thank you soooo much for all your wonderful hard worki!!!
Test Subject
#1157 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 8:15 PM
i ahve always loved this site, and thank you delphy for everything you said and have done . my game would be so dull and boring with out the things i have gotten from here. the CEP and QEXPRESS are fantastic. I just wish i had the extra cash to donate to this site to keep it running as it has been for years. keep up the great work! and Thank you !

The old sim player and i have a very small yahoo group thing http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/charlemainexvx/
Lab Assistant
#1158 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 2:21 PM
Bravo Delphy. I now feel like putting on blue paint and charging in amongst everything yelling "RAAAAAAAAAAWR" *huggles Delphy* Thank You for such kind words and the brief history on Modding and how far along it's come. I for one am so very very grateful to all the Simmers out there that not only give great constant work but do so out of the kindness of their heart. A hug and thank you to all of you.... You make the world a much brighter place, one mesh, recolor, hack at a time. ^_^ -Chibi

My love for you was so deep, It nearly destroyed me.
Test Subject
#1159 Old 26th Dec 2007 at 11:05 PM
This Site rocks... but... yoou guys need to make mod site fo the sims ie stories... so i can have some awesome suff from here into that game...
Page 47 of 47