Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 5:29 PM
Default What are Some Good Cigarettes to try?
I like to smoke when I drink and normally I just borrow cigarettes from friends, so I'm not really familiar with any of the brands. If anyone's got suggestions, I'd appreciate hearing them.
Advertisement
#2 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 5:36 PM
I've got one! Quit smoking
Seriously, dude, smoking isn't cool anymore !
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 5:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Scott Peterson
I like to smoke when I drink and normally I just borrow cigarettes from friends, so I'm not really familiar with any of the brands. If anyone's got suggestions, I'd appreciate hearing them.

Pfff. Nutcase.
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 5:42 PM
I'm allowed to smoke, it's a free country.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 5:44 PM
That may be true, but it drastically hurts your health and is a major cause of lung cancer. I don't know any brands though. Maybe Marlboro? Camel? That's all I can think of.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 5:45 PM
All of these brands are totally great - Very tasty. And hey, there are no drawbacks to them aside from cavaties.

Clicky

Or you could always try these: Clicky

-Holy Hell!-
The cement is just - it's there for the weight dear!

Nice 'n' easy does it everytime...
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 5:45 PM
Any spefic cigs that you would recomend?
Mad Poster
#8 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 5:47 PM
Lol, just quit smoking.
#9 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 5:48 PM
First: you're twelve so you shouldn't drink nor smoke. I guess. Second: stop begging your friends for smokes! It's annoying, cheap and no one likes a cheapskate. Get a job and buy your own cigarettes, but I guess you'll have problems finding a job since you're twelve. See my first point.

Anyway, Gouloise non-filter will probably inflict you the most damage. Try them if you won't listen to the points above.
Test Subject
#10 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 5:48 PM
I'm allowed to smoke, it's a free country.

It's also one that doesn't tolerate racism.
Original Poster
#11 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 5:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Berg
First: you're twelve so you shouldn't drink nor smoke. I guess. Second: stop begging your friends for smokes! It's annoying, cheap and no one likes a cheapskate. Get a job and buy your own cigarettes, but I guess you'll have problems finding a job since you're twelve. See my first point.

Anyway, Gouloise non-filter will probably inflict you the most damage. Try them if you won't listen to the points above.

I'm 34, not 12. I have a job but I just want to try something new. If you cant post something constructive then leave this thread and don't come back.
Test Subject
#12 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 5:53 PM
You shouldn't smoke.
My grandfather's dying because he smoked, my aunt as well. My uncle also has problems from smoking. My family in Belgium all smokes, and it's hard to hang with them because they smell so awful. So dont smoke.

Plus, what you're saying sounds like an early Mid-life-crisis to me. Just buy a nice car and get over it. Smoking isn't "fun", it's a habit reminiscent of fingernail biting that has effects over your emotions that aren't all good. When you smoke you can even become MORE depressed than you already are. And if you say "oh, I'll just stop when I have to", it's actually more difficult than that. It's WAAYYYY harder to stop than you imagine it to be.

:sniper: kick that habit in the behind!
#13 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 5:53 PM
Scott Peterson, something about you just screams "Infernal" to me.

Pardon me while I have a strange interlude.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 5:54 PM
I'm 34, not 12. I have a job but I just want to try something new. If you cant post something constructive then leave this thread and don't come back.

How about you leave this forum, and don't come back? In case you didn't notice (which I'm sure you did), your twisted sense of "humour" isn't welcome.
Scholar
#15 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 5:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Derange

I thought I was the only one....

:eye: :eye:
Instructor
#16 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 5:54 PM
-hugs Derange-

You're my hero.

You can keep your knight in shining armor. I'll take my country boy in turn-out gear!
Proud single mom, firefighter's girl, and beautifully imperfect person.
Avatar is me (tall girl), my Abbi (short girl in hat), and my boyfriend James (lone man) at Abbi's Kindergarten Graduation last May.
#17 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 5:54 PM

My thoughts exactly.
Original Poster
#18 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 5:55 PM
Don't bitch about my choice to smoke. It's a free country and I have the right to smoke. I am just asking for some advice and I want to try something new. If you aren't helping me then leave this thread.
Test Subject
#19 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 5:57 PM
This guy is hilarious. Let him be stupid on his own. Just report it and leave *shakes head in disappointment* :ignore:

Read True Hollywood Story! You'll love it I swear!!
#20 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 5:57 PM
they were giving advice...

TBH I think this thread isnt PG-13 level, and it encourages smoking in younsters *report*
#21 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 5:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SSChan
All of these brands are totally great - Very tasty. And hey, there are no drawbacks to them aside from cavaties.

Clicky

Or you could always try these: Clicky

SSChan wins at life.
Test Subject
#22 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 5:57 PM

I don't think Infernal is that stupid to claim he's Scott Peterson...
Original Poster
#23 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 5:58 PM
There is nothing wrong about a thread about the fun of smoking. I'm sure the mods will see it that way.
#24 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 5:58 PM
How was my post not constructive? I gave you advice on a classic brand and on how to be less annoying. Sheesh, some people...
Test Subject
#25 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 6:00 PM
Well, this doesn't sound like a constructive discussion. Ask your friends what cigarettes you should smoke, this is a forum for Sims 2 and for educative discussions. Anyway, I can suggest you something: Try Kent Blue 8 (if you can ever find that in your country) :D
Locked thread | Locked by: angel f Reason: Not a debate thread.
Page 1 of 2