Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mix and Match Lolita Set

by steamed-pepsi Posted 3rd Jul 2006 at 1:14 PM - Updated 31st Oct 2008 at 12:40 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 37 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Instructor
Original Poster
#26 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 10:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MonoChaos
OMG I LOVE IT!!!!! I love You! These are absolutly adorable! If you haven't noticed I'm in a n extremely good mood and this just made me that much happier to see my mesh being used so well. I must download these and use them on my next self sim. I wish I had these skirts in real life I would definatly wear them almost everyday. I already dress in this style nearly everyday. I love this Great Job!

yyaaayyy thank you.... im really glad you like how i use your mesh and stuff. potato.

~Hi, I don't do Sims much anymore, sorry! I will respond to messages when able :)~
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 2:52 PM
Wow...so cool!!!

"Too weird to live. Too rare to die" - Hunter S Thompson.
Test Subject
#28 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 6:09 PM
i do not see the link below for mesh plz
Test Subject
#29 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 1:21 AM
Absolutely LOVE it; especially the fact you can get more than one outfit out of each.

(:

< 3, simaphobia
Test Subject
#30 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 6:19 AM
cute! thanks so much for making these! they're great! someday, i will give back to mts2..=)
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 5:44 PM
Great!!

Scientists say 1 out of every 4 people is crazy. Check 3 friends - if they are okay, you're it!
Test Subject
#32 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 8:54 AM
Really cute, I could use a few more gothicloli dresses ^^
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 6:43 AM
They remind me of alice in wonderland cool!!
Test Subject
#34 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 3:19 AM
those are extremely awesome.

my i ask where you got the fauxhawk with the pigtails on the girl on the left?

Oh how lovely as she gasps, yet so innocently sleeping. And forever she will haunt, now manifest this disease. The misfortune of the weak, Ill tell you what it is. Walk down these tragic steps. Disappearing with no trace, nothing left. This was the perfect murder. The perfect murder.
Test Subject
#35 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 10:38 AM
absolutely lovely! <3

may I ask where you got the cool trees and bench from? ^^;; I like trees. Can't seem to be able to find any nice ones.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 7:43 PM
i think the tress come with the game?

THAAANK YOOOOOOOU! you dont noe how much i needed these for my teens. now im jealous of my teen girls cause they haff awesome clothes and i dont.. anyway, super uber awesome job ahaha.. ha?
wicked
Test Subject
#37 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 2:02 AM
i ruv yuuuuuu
Test Subject
#38 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 1:17 PM
thankyou!
these are so gorgeous just like all your other works
Test Subject
#39 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 2:10 PM
Wow these are so pretty and I love the red hair so much Im downloading it right now (:
Thankyouu x

You remind me of a time, when we were so alive
Do you remember that?
</3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 16th Mar 2013 at 2:57 PM
Thanks for making all these sims items! I ADORE Gothic Lolita. I've gotten nearly everything you have made.
Page 2 of 2