Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sailor Moon costume (Mesh for teenager)

by yangn Posted 24th Apr 2005 at 4:07 AM

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 20th Jun 2005 at 7:44 PM
I found the perfect hair for her here...http://guppysims.webcindario.com/indexframe.html
I don't know if it works for all ages but its great!

(())
//\\
"Well I'm in business...business of kickin' your a**, and let me tell you, business is booming! I'm open for business, business of givin' you the business...up your butt!" ~Meatwad from Aqua Teen Hungerforce
#27 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 10:52 AM
angiebabe1859!
THANK YOU!This hairs are very beutiful and very cool!Now i can make real SailorMoon!Thank you again!:-)
Test Subject
#28 Old 26th Jun 2005 at 11:59 PM
I love it !!!!
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 1:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kidga
angiebabe1859!
THANK YOU!This hairs are very beutiful and very cool!Now i can make real SailorMoon!Thank you again!:-)

Your welcome! ^__^ glad you liked it! I saw the hair on that site and the first thing that came to mind was sailor moon! Enjoy!

(())
//\\
"Well I'm in business...business of kickin' your a**, and let me tell you, business is booming! I'm open for business, business of givin' you the business...up your butt!" ~Meatwad from Aqua Teen Hungerforce
#30 Old 24th Nov 2005 at 3:03 AM
thanks! thats the most accurate SM outfit i've seen ;D
Test Subject
#31 Old 23rd Nov 2011 at 5:36 AM
Um, doesn't anyone have hair for sailor moon rosesim won't work on mine appenerlty i cause one adult not teens.
Page 2 of 2