Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Death Career

by stevekills.com Posted 8th Feb 2006 at 9:27 PM - Updated 3rd Aug 2006 at 9:05 AM by stevekills.com : Renewed Interest

133 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 128 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 6
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 1:54 PM
It doesn't work in my game. I play the Dutch version and the only thing that changes is the icon. I have other English careers in my game that work without problems. I love the idea though. Absolutely brilliant.

"I enjoyed the meetings, too. It was like having friends." Luna Lovegood

"It's lucky it's dark...I haven't blushed so much since Madame Pomfrey told me she liked my new earmuffs." Albus Dumbledore
Consciously Undead
retired moderator
#77 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 4:15 PM
Yes, I know this problem- it's caused when a career isn't copied into all languages. It's a problem I had when I first started out making careers.

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate
Test Subject
#78 Old 10th Apr 2006 at 9:10 PM
The death career overwrote my science career. I had to take it out.
Test Subject
#79 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 7:29 PM
thanks!! i'll really enjoy using this (^^)
Test Subject
#80 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 1:08 PM
It overwrites my Science Carrer too... a pity because it was a cool idea !

Who ? Me ?!?
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 4:46 PM
Overwrote my science career

Dont forget to thank, it makes people feel better to know that you appreciate their hard work :)
Test Subject
#82 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 6:48 PM
I think it's also only available to University Graduates , a pity sorta...
Test Subject
#83 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 2:38 AM
Does it have chance cards?
Test Subject
#84 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 12:29 AM
good job
sweet thank alot !
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 7th May 2006 at 5:14 PM
sounds like a very cool idea however i'm not going to download because of the overwrite of the science career .... if u upgrade it so it can be unique and not overwrite ... let me know does sound very cool though!
Test Subject
#86 Old 22nd May 2006 at 11:02 PM
So, wait. If i download the second one listed, I lose the science career, but if I DL the the first, I keep it? And all I have to do is put a sim through college to use? Ok, first one it is upon confirmation that first lets me keep Science.
Test Subject
#87 Old 30th May 2006 at 2:14 PM
Default I Neeed Help!!!!
Pleas help me, listen i downloaded the death career and i unzipped and all that but i still cant find the career on my game how do i get it pleasse tell me???
Test Subject
#88 Old 31st May 2006 at 3:12 PM
Coooool! I really like it!))))
Test Subject
#89 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 1:15 AM
I'm so gonna have fun with this carrer, thanks ^^
Test Subject
#90 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 11:47 PM
I really want to know the stages, can someone post them w/ the pay and skill requirment please?

Days are just drops in the river to be lost always
Test Subject
#91 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 4:20 AM
Default question
hi i have a question,this career wont overlap the science career will it?? i downloaded this b4 and it replace the science career with death career. im just wondering. thanks for your time!
Test Subject
#92 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 10:57 PM
Love It!
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 3:49 PM
plzplzplz make a version that doesnt overwrite the science career, also i dont have uni so i guess i cant use the other...i need the science career as a vast proportion of my sims use it...my fav maxis made career.

HELLO
Click HERE to view all of my downloads!

Ty Woodchip50
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 8:06 AM Last edited by Abam : 19th Jul 2006 at 5:52 AM.
could you PLEASE do something about it overwriting the science career? i'm so desperate for this career! but i don't want to lose the science.

i am going to get Tosha Go, and it's going to look like an accident... because, she stole my newspaper.
Test Subject
#95 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 1:16 PM
><; I have a problem with the career...can anyone help?

First was already adressed...can't find it on the pc. I had to use the newspaper hack.

Second, once I actually got the job, I...can't seem to...go to work. 0__O; It's like "*Sim's Name* needs to be at work in an hour." Then I click my car and select, 'go to work'....then the go to work icon just disappears...

I tried going to work with the carpool, but all the same. The carpool arrives, but my sim doesn;t wanna get on. T____T Dang...this career was so cool too...
Test Subject
#96 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 10:17 PM
this does not work for me ... when i get the Carrier it does not shows any of those ranks, and anyway when i reach the top of the carrier i dont become the death he only take the death cloth on when he are going to work....
Test Subject
#97 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 10:23 PM
does the ranks work with you? and do you become the death?
Test Subject
#98 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 3:15 PM
PLEASE ! make an update to Open for buisness it could be sooo cool ...
Test Subject
#99 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 5:08 PM
that's awesome work! nice job pal!
Lab Assistant
#100 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 1:15 AM
Ooh! This sounds fantastic! I should have oodles of fun with this. But I wonder, what happens when your Death Itself Sim dies?
Page 4 of 6