Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Andorians (as seen on Star Trek)

by xanathon Posted 22nd Mar 2006 at 8:34 PM - Updated 23rd Mar 2006 at 10:22 AM by xanathon

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 13th May 2007 at 1:35 PM
Awesome skin!

I have put it to good use as you can see -> http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=231842
Test Subject
#27 Old 11th Oct 2007 at 12:09 AM Last edited by AdmiralSirJohn : 14th Oct 2007 at 7:11 AM.
Outstanding work! Andorians are so cool!

Just one request, though: Any chance of more hairstyles and facial hair?

Also, I'm having a problem in University with the antennae. They're not staying on my sim's head, and they're flashing blue.

John H. Harris
The man behind STAR TREK: Tales of the Marshal Martz
Theorist
#28 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 8:43 AM
I downloaded this on my old computer and now I'm downloading it again. This is a brilliant creation, from which I love the use the skin and anntennae again and again.
Not long before the whole neighbourhood will be blue... LOL. And it won't be because of not wearing their outerwear in Seasons!
Test Subject
#29 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 6:02 AM
Nice Job on the Andorian Antenna. I guess the only way to have andorian children is to add the accessories on the create-a-sim screen at the appropriate age level.
Test Subject
#30 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 10:37 AM
Any chance for a set of these for The Sims 3?

John H. Harris
The man behind STAR TREK: Tales of the Marshal Martz
Test Subject
#31 Old 23rd Dec 2018 at 3:16 AM
My Andorians are PERFECT, except the antenna flash blue and won't stay on their heads. Any chance of this glitch being fixed? Thanks again!
Page 2 of 2