Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Period Hack

by Smonaff Posted 26th Jul 2006 at 6:23 AM - Updated 14th Sep 2006 at 3:11 PM by Smonaff

609 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 583 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 21 of 25
Test Subject
#501 Old 12th May 2008 at 6:00 PM
This is so awesome, haha! Love it. Thanks!
Test Subject
#502 Old 18th May 2008 at 4:44 AM
I love it.
Great idea!
Test Subject
#503 Old 19th May 2008 at 1:54 AM
Does anyone know if this hack is compatible with inTeen? I really want to get it but I don't want it to conflict and mess up my game. Thanks!
Field Researcher
#504 Old 20th May 2008 at 5:21 PM
I've had both hacks installed with no problem since last august.
Test Subject
#505 Old 27th May 2008 at 5:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TashaFaun
I've had both hacks installed with no problem since last august.

Cool, good to know. I'll try it then.
Scholar
#506 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 3:56 PM
awesome! LOL!!...just adds a touch more of realism to the game....I wish i would of came across this a long time ago....to think of all the "pain" my girlies have been missin! LOL!!

Sims, like life, is very unpredictable. One minute you're eating four day old pizza, and then the repo-man steals your only sofa and you're in tears. ...then the food poison kicks in.
Test Subject
#507 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 10:35 PM
Hey everyone. I'd like to say I love the idea of this hack. Although.. I'm Swedish and play the game in Swedish, so my question is: How do I translate the hack? Like the menues and all. Or has someone already done this, and if so: Where is THAT translation? <3
Test Subject
#508 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 3:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DraconianRegime
I like this hack.

I'm still debating whether to get it or not.

I mean, periods are REALLY annoying in Real Life as it is.

LOL It would be funny if your sims started crying when they go their first periods. I know I did. xD

Im so w/ u! cool hack though....
Test Subject
#509 Old 19th Jun 2008 at 3:18 PM
I totally love the idea, buth my question is, does the hack works with all the ep's?
Test Subject
#510 Old 22nd Jun 2008 at 12:59 PM
Hey, thanks for the hack!
But I want to ask you something: I have InTeenimator in my computer, so for example if Lilith Pleasant has her period on Wednesday and gets pregnant by Dirk on Monday, what will appear on the message? Because teens aren't used to get pregnant and the game will be confused

Just call me a Sims 2 freak :P
Test Subject
#511 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 4:23 AM
lmao just when i thought i couldn't torture my sims any further. love it. keep up the good work
Test Subject
#512 Old 5th Jul 2008 at 9:09 AM
Wow Very Nifty indeed! ^_^
Test Subject
#513 Old 12th Jul 2008 at 2:04 PM
HELP ME!!! I can NOT figure out how to put this in my game! I put all of the package files into my downlaods folder, but NOTHING happened! please help me out.......
Test Subject
#514 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 12:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Evanescencefan1
I think it's a really good idea but still, who'd want a period? Real people or graphic people...it's the worst thing to ever happen!

Yes you're right, but it's to make it more realistic!

Any cramps involved with this? Mood swings?

And yeah, once you get it, you have to endure it for about 35 more years or so in real life :p
Test Subject
#515 Old 31st Jul 2008 at 10:05 AM
I've had this hack installed for a while and now want to delete it as it's just getting annoying, but I need to know: Is it safe to delete the hack, when some of my girls already have the first period memory?
-VT
Test Subject
#516 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 2:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VorenianTarian
I've had this hack installed for a while and now want to delete it as it's just getting annoying, but I need to know: Is it safe to delete the hack, when some of my girls already have the first period memory?
-VT

It's 100% safe . The memory will just dissapear and if you re-install it the teen must have aperiod again to take the memory back :p

Just call me a Sims 2 freak :P
Test Subject
#517 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 5:58 AM
Great hack, though there are little things that are odd...

For example, when a sim goes to change her tampon, the action-thingy says that she's going to drink Love Potion 8.5. oO; Kinda funny, though: it's like a real woman saying she's going to "powder her nose".

Cramps will wake the sim up, and she'll get out of bed and moan about it. Wouldn't it have been better as a nightmare? I just found it a bit aggrivating when she woke up two hours after the last cramp to cry about the new one.

The munchies are great, though.
Mad Poster
#518 Old 26th Sep 2008 at 12:33 AM
This sounds like a great hack. Well, sounds annoying and agravating! lol But realistic...

Anyone know if it is compatable with AL?
Field Researcher
#519 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 6:23 PM
Thanks so much for creating and charing <3 This will sure make my Sims' lives much more realistic and I'll love to see them 'suffer' other than just suffer alone muhahahaha xD
Field Researcher
#520 Old 7th Oct 2008 at 6:49 PM
I just got AL. Is this AL compatible? If not please consider doing an AL comapatible version
Lab Assistant
#521 Old 18th Oct 2008 at 7:33 AM
From my experience, it is -almost- compatible with AL. Sometimes (or maybe all the time) when the sim goes to change her tampon it will pop up as an action to "Drink love potion #8.5" instead of change tampon, but your sim will still carry out the action required. So yeah, it works, as long as that doesn't bother you. I don't know how it works with free will off, because mine is always on.
Test Subject
#522 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 3:03 AM
love making sims 2 more like real life, THANK YOU!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#523 Old 27th Oct 2008 at 1:21 PM
It 's a very good creation, and it works very good. Thank you!
Test Subject
#524 Old 5th Nov 2008 at 6:56 PM
i installed this last year and i love it. it's pretty cool. thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
#525 Old 12th Dec 2008 at 3:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
Wow. Looks very well thought out. Thank you! I'll have to give this a try. I know people have been asking for this for freaking ever... Your execution of it seems rather logical and useful. If only it had a "want to eat cookies" feature it'd be perfect.

BTW - anyone who says "eeeew" or "gross!" or doesn't realize how nifty this is, please line up around back for a swift kick in the pants, courtesy of HystericalParoxysm.

Totally agree, Paroxysm. BTW, I 1) love your stuff and 2) get what your name means and appreciate it.

Yeah, I always think it's weird that periods have to be so shamefully obscured. Ever see anyone on TV mention their period? Only if it's a self-depreciative crack about PMS, that's about it. I honestly never thought about it in the context of Sims, but now that it's here I'm totally excited about it! ...Unlike when my actual period came.
Page 21 of 25