Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Baby gate brought back as requested

by Waltman15 Posted 16th Oct 2006 at 5:27 AM - Updated 17th Oct 2006 at 3:33 AM by Waltman15

63 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 61 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Instructor
Original Poster
#26 Old 19th Oct 2006 at 1:57 AM
I didn't do the coding,just the meshing,so no I can't. I didn't know this didn't work with OFB.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 4:25 AM
Cool item. I was hoping something like this would've come with TS2, but this will do. Good job.

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
Test Subject
#28 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 9:42 PM
it dont work on myn dey jus go through. i got OFb n Pets if dats ani help.

׺°”˜`”°º× xXx..Tigger..xXx ׺°”˜`”°º×
Test Subject
#29 Old 28th Oct 2006 at 11:11 PM
Great idea. I have at times put bathrooms out side the house while the babies are little as it is so annoying. Now I can use this gate which is what I would use in real life.
Instructor
Original Poster
#30 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 1:19 AM
X...Tigger...X... Type clearer,it is very hard to understand you...
Test Subject
#31 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 11:47 PM
Hiya,
It's a great idea! Unfortunately it's not working for me. I have OFB and Pets. Babies still causing havoc in the loo, hehe. :P
But anyway, it's a great onject. Hope it will work for the later EPs as well soon. :D
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 7:49 PM
No, sorry it's not working for me either. It showed up once when I placed it and then reverted to normal door. I have OFB but not Pets, yet.

Proud Member of TSR and Featured Artist at Crystal Clear Sims.
Instructor
Original Poster
#33 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 8:43 AM
This object was coded before OFB or pets,so it will not work with OFB or pets installed,sorry.
Test Subject
#34 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 4:46 AM
darn i was going to dl it but if it doesn't work with OFB and Pets I'll have to pass..great idea though!
Test Subject
#35 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 12:30 AM
Doesn't work for me either. My toddlers continue to get into the bathroom regardless. :-( I've only got TS2 and Uni...I don't have any other expansions as of yet. No other hacks in the downloads either. Well....it was worth a try.
Field Researcher
#36 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 12:52 AM
This is gonna be great, thank you very much for making this. And forgive me for making arequest, but would it possible to make some decorations for Good Friday and Mardi Gras? it's sad to me that there are none here ;_;
Test Subject
#37 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 11:57 PM
THANK YOU!!!!!!!! My baby sim spends 97% of the time playing in the toilet(the other 3% is eating, sleeping, and being changed)
Test Subject
#38 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 8:23 AM
I put it into my game [w/NL] and they still get into the bathroom. I tried re-installing and it still doesn't work. I tried flipping the door, but still they get in. Any other suggestions?
Test Subject
#39 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 4:10 AM
My pc only has the core game and NL, and it doesn't work, any ideas?
Instructor
Original Poster
#40 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 4:54 AM
Hmm, well im not sure if I recall right, but i may have made this hack (of course with the help of inge) before I purchased NL, also she made the base hack, so it really may depend on the EP's she owned at the time.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 27th May 2007 at 12:21 PM
This is such a blessing to my game!! I despise when my little ones run into the bathroom and flood it playing in the toilet...

ON WEDNESDAYS, WE WEAR PINK
Test Subject
#42 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 3:42 PM
I had Holiday Sims and the gate worked awesome, but since I installed Seasons, it no longer keeps the little boogers out of the nasty toilet! Very annoying, not to mention utterly disgusting! By chance, can you maybe update it, PLEASE?

I loved it in every house I had prior to Seasons!!! Was sooooo helpful! Thankies!
Field Researcher
#43 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 3:05 PM
This is cool, but I'm a little sad it doesn't keep the toddlers out anymore.
If at all possible, it would be great if you could make it compatible with OFB and other EPs... Thanks.
Test Subject
#44 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 9:09 PM
Great idea. I have base and Uni, and it did not work for me. Hopefully it will be updated soon.
Test Subject
#45 Old 12th Oct 2007 at 8:31 PM
The only problem I have is the kids go through the gate to play with the toilet, but stop for anything else. Is this because I have EP's?

"Just take my hand
Give it a chance
Don't jump
And if all that
can't hold you back
I'll jump for you"

-Tokio Hotel Spring Nicht (Don't Jump)
Instructor
#46 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 12:56 PM
Great idea! Thank you!
Test Subject
#47 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 12:19 AM
Thank you very much
Test Subject
#48 Old 17th Jan 2008 at 7:47 PM
Ugh this sucks, doesn't work with anything beyond OFB. *deletes sadly*
Test Subject
#49 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 7:31 PM
It works with BV in my game.
Test Subject
#50 Old 12th Apr 2008 at 10:28 PM
Could someone please tell me where the item is located?

I don't know if the gate just doesn't work in my game, if I didn't download it right...or if I just can't find it.

I would highly appreciate it if someone could tell me where it is in buy mode.
Thanks.
Page 2 of 3