Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Baby gate brought back as requested

by Waltman15 Posted 16th Oct 2006 at 5:27 AM - Updated 17th Oct 2006 at 3:33 AM by Waltman15

63 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 61 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 16th Apr 2008 at 7:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by elyak96
Could someone please tell me where the item is located?.

In my game it was located in the build mode, where the doors are.

I only have the base game, but it still doesn't keep the toddlers out. I do have other downloads as well.

Well too bad, it would've been great.
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 20th May 2008 at 9:48 PM
I have the EPs Seasons and Pets and the SPs teen, bathroom and kitchen and fun and it does not stop Nico my little one. I shall try your earlier suggestion of removing it and then re-downloading it and let you know what happens.
Test Subject
#53 Old 1st Jul 2008 at 6:12 PM
Such a shame it doesn't work with the newest expansion packs. This would have been GREAT. Especially for the bathroom. I'm sick of having my sims clean up the toilet water.

Please...make it work with the other expansion packs !!!
#54 Old 5th Aug 2008 at 11:09 AM Last edited by RejectedxReality : 11th Aug 2008 at 11:57 PM.
Uhh... problem. I only have the base game and I put it in for my toddler's bedroom doors and they were still able to go through it and get their annoying little hands in the toilet. I am not happy about this.
Test Subject
#55 Old 11th Aug 2008 at 11:57 PM
i have nightlife ofb and celebration and the evil little twins flood the bathroom and splash in puddles i had it working for 2 days then the twins where back in the toilet
Test Subject
#56 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 1:51 AM
I love this, but now that I have Seasons the toddlers can still get through these doors. Do you intend to update it for expansions after OFB?

Thank you.
Test Subject
#57 Old 27th Oct 2008 at 10:51 PM
OH MY GOODNESS THANK YOU!!!!

That'l keep francis out of the toilet for good...
Test Subject
#58 Old 7th May 2009 at 12:54 AM
Thankyou
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 18th May 2009 at 2:15 PM
This is great. Thanks. Can I put this on the door of the nursery to keep them in there. That way mom and dad can put them in the room with their toys and let them play.
Field Researcher
#60 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 3:19 PM
The gate was posted back in 2006.

It is now July 2009.

It has been well established that this gate DOES NOT WORK for ANYBODY who has Open For Business or a later EP, yet I can't help but notice that this gate has NOT BEEN FIXED.

Is there a reason this BROKEN (for most players now) object is still flagged with a cute little gold star? I was under the impression that those little gold stars were a sort of quality badge...and an item which can't work for most current game configurations certainly isn't what I would call high quality.

(This sucks, as this was a great item at one time...)

**** Leader of the MoonBats! ****
Test Subject
#61 Old 12th Nov 2009 at 12:33 AM
harray my sims has 6 kid sand 4 are toddlers i am so happy i dont have to put them in there cribs all the time thanks ssssooooo much!
Top Secret Researcher
#62 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 9:07 PM
YES no more irritating toddlers! Everytime I end up having to lock those babies in their cribs in a room that's door is locked... But no longer shall I have that need!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 21st Nov 2010 at 3:56 PM
what i'm wondering is, is the baby gate a fence or what???
Test Subject
#64 Old 9th Jun 2011 at 10:44 PM
Does not work with me. Toddlers pass though the door like it was a normal door.
I have no global or smi-global mods for doors.
I have sims2, Uni, NL, OFB, Bon Voyage.
Page 3 of 3