Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Super Mega TV" Works with all EP

by johnr2000 Posted 4th Feb 2005 at 9:26 PM - Updated 18th Dec 2008 at 9:19 PM by -Maylin-

146 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 142 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 6
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Feb 2005 at 9:27 PM
Dude... Nice.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Feb 2005 at 9:29 PM
Thanks,this is gonna work great.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 4th Feb 2005 at 9:54 PM
This is excellent, finally a really good Cinema "TV."
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Feb 2005 at 9:57 PM Last edited by Kuiosikle : 4th Feb 2005 at 10:13 PM.
So the game crashes when you scale the tv any bigger than that? Hmm, interesting. Anyways good job, I knew you'd make the biggest one possible eventually .

One suggestion though,

You should ask a mod to delete the old topics for the large tv and mega tv, and group them all in one topic.

Oh and I noticed you didnt chage the catalog description, did you want this changed?
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Feb 2005 at 10:09 PM
Looking very good!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 4th Feb 2005 at 10:11 PM
wow this is great thanks alot :-)
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Feb 2005 at 10:16 PM
fantastic!! Just what I needed..... thanks a lot for sharing....
Field Researcher
#9 Old 4th Feb 2005 at 10:16 PM
Oh, COME ON! I thought the Mega TV was huge, but this is ridiculous! Its a cool idea, yet now I think it is stretching a tiny bit too far. Maybe the next thing will be trying to make the smallest TV! Who knows?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 4th Feb 2005 at 10:18 PM Last edited by johnr2000 : 4th Feb 2005 at 10:21 PM.
:howdy: Hi all,

Good idea,Kuiosikle, Thank you.
My game kept crashing when I made it bigger I am still tring to make it bigger but as of yet I have not been able to make a bigger version of it. If I do I will upload it here.

Thanks again all, for testing this

______________________Note to Administrators,____________________
If you read this ,
Can you please group the Three (3) TV posts I have made and group them together or explain to me how I do it? Thank you.
#11 Old 4th Feb 2005 at 11:03 PM Last edited by Kuiosikle : 5th Feb 2005 at 7:05 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Sir Ignitus Blowtorch
Maybe the next thing will be trying to make the smallest TV! Who knows?
The next thing we'll all be trying to make won't be the smallest, oh no. It will be the TV/Fish Tank.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#12 Old 5th Feb 2005 at 6:32 AM
that'll be great!!! watching fish news, fish menus.....
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 5th Feb 2005 at 10:18 AM
OMG!! And I thought the mega tv was big. My sims will get sore necks trying to watch this. Big thanks. In a um..er.. super mega sort of way. :D
Test Subject
#14 Old 5th Feb 2005 at 11:28 AM
Great Job, Guess I should build a drive in! Thanks, works great.
Moderator of Camera Models
retired moderator
#15 Old 5th Feb 2005 at 11:33 AM
I don't see this as gretting ridiculous... as already shown there are some rather obvious yet sensible uses. A community theatre is a great idea.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 5th Feb 2005 at 11:41 AM
wow this outblows the other mega t.v.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 5th Feb 2005 at 2:29 PM
I think the Super Mega TV would make the perfect drive-in movie screen. I am sure that I am older than most of you, the first movie I can remember seeing was "South Pacific" viewed at a drive-in, I must have been 4 or 5 yrs old. This looks great, and brings back memories. Thanks

Fido
Test Subject
#18 Old 5th Feb 2005 at 6:32 PM
Now my movie theater is complete.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 5th Feb 2005 at 6:54 PM
thats great now i can make the movie theatre me and my friends r gunna go see tonite and then download the commercial and play it on the tv screen and make me and my friends got o the movies!!! hjaah yuesh!
#20 Old 5th Feb 2005 at 8:52 PM
Dude! I'm imaging a party and the victoria's secret commercial is on..... Good Times....Thanks
#21 Old 6th Feb 2005 at 12:49 AM
awesome! this would be perfect for like a drive-in theater type thing (or a regular theater too).. thanks
Test Subject
#22 Old 6th Feb 2005 at 1:35 AM
bigger is better.

thanks!

kit
Test Subject
#23 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 12:39 AM
I love this thank you!! I have downloaded it, installed it, and I am able to buy it. However when I put it on the wall and go to watch it the screen goes from gray to black and I get no sims shows. Is there anyone out there who might be able to help me with this problem ? :confused:
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 2:33 AM
this is awesome..thanks
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#25 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 3:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by frenort21
I love this thank you!! I have downloaded it, installed it, and I am able to buy it. However when I put it on the wall and go to watch it the screen goes from gray to black and I get no sims shows. Is there anyone out there who might be able to help me with this problem ? :confused:

:howdy:

Have you put the files in the right place?
Tyr uninstalling it and then reload it.
Let me know if if it continues.

Is any one else having this problem ?
Page 1 of 6