Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Chateau du Graaz - A Brain-busting Adventure

by The Builder Posted 25th Jul 2011 at 7:06 PM - Updated 9th Aug 2023 at 7:38 PM by The Builder : Updating to a refined non-buggy version.

106 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 44 Feedback Posts, 61 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 27th Jul 2011 at 4:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by The Builder
It seems like some of you wants a non-tomb version, which I will fix when I complete my current project.

YES!
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 27th Jul 2011 at 3:25 PM
Brilliant, having so much fun with this tomb. Hope you decide to make more like this. Thank you!!

Edit:
Could'nt use the bath in the first bathroom as it was blocked by the sink I just deleted it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#28 Old 27th Jul 2011 at 5:19 PM
What a wonderful job! Thank you very much.
Test Subject
#29 Old 27th Jul 2011 at 7:02 PM
If I ever go back to playing TS3, I will definitely download this. It reminds me of Zelda which I thoroughly enjoyed. Sounds like everyone is having a blast trying to complete the quest. Congratulations on a great project!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#30 Old 27th Jul 2011 at 7:31 PM
I'm a Zelda fan myself. So yes, it's some sort of inspired by it. =)

Quote: Originally posted by amiehiggs
Could'nt use the bath in the first bathroom as it was blocked by the sink I just deleted it.

This is intended. You will be able to shower later on. The bathtub creates a dense and cosy feeling. And on a text plaque it says that the key was lost in the bathtub drain. That's why the whole lies on the floor next to the bath.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#31 Old 27th Jul 2011 at 7:56 PM
I guess I cheated then lol
I did wonder if it was intentional at first but then thought Nah!! Oh well
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#32 Old 27th Jul 2011 at 9:12 PM
this may be a stupid question, but can you set this as residential and the tomb still work??
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 4:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kittielickie
this may be a stupid question, but can you set this as residential and the tomb still work??
^There might be some community lot-specific items on this, but in general it is totally possible to have a tomb on a residential lot. You just need to be invited inside before you explore.
Scholar
#34 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 8:49 AM
It is, like what you said, a very brain-busting tomb. I felt dizzy after trying to solve it for nearly 3 hours...
Lol, great job to do!

Hey there! :)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#35 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 7:08 PM
Can't wait for the non-tomb version!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#36 Old 29th Jul 2011 at 8:17 AM
This looks really good. I don't have Late Night, so can't try it - but good job, and if I get LN some time, I will be back!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#37 Old 30th Jul 2011 at 1:33 AM
FAN TAS TIC! Bravo for this creative effort!!

Yes to a residential version.
Field Researcher
#38 Old 31st Jul 2011 at 4:33 PM
Just wanted to add my "huzzah" to the residential version as well!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#39 Old 31st Jul 2011 at 5:13 PM Last edited by The Builder : 31st Jul 2011 at 7:09 PM.
The residential version is up. =)

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=450499
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#40 Old 31st Jul 2011 at 10:10 PM
Oh my god, I'm so excited for this. I long exhausted the tombs that came with WA, and thought most of them were pretty simple. I love playing adventure games like the Nancy Drew series (yeah, I'm 20 and I still play Nancy Drew...). Thanks so much for your efforts on this! I'm sure it was incredibly time-consuming.
Test Subject
#41 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 3:09 AM
I can't place the lot in any of the worlds. Am I doing something wrong? I have all the EPs up through Late Night, so I don't know why it isn't working.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#42 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 11:50 AM
There are only two lots in France with a size of 3x3.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#43 Old 3rd Aug 2011 at 1:48 PM
Thank you so much for this, there can never bee enough tombs in the Sim world.
Test Subject
#44 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 9:27 PM
It's really, REALLY complicated...I love it! It's wonderfully confusing and inventive! You should make more like this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 11:49 AM
Im never gonna end this...So much better than EA's.Thanks for uploading :D
Field Researcher
#46 Old 24th Sep 2011 at 8:39 AM
Just wanting to thank you as I spent several hours last night enjoying your creation. Personally rather proud that I did it without cheating as I generally have little patience with mystery/puzzle games, but I have enjoyed the tombs and couldn't stand the spoilage. Your clues worked out just great although I hardly sped through it. I also want to say how impressed I was at the way you captured the mysterious ambiance with the color, layout and decoration. Only thing I would have liked to see more of is danger.

So here's Tera O'Meara (born in game with that name - had to leave it) solving the Chateau's mysteries!

Captain Louie
retired moderator THANKS POST
#47 Old 11th Oct 2011 at 8:11 PM
Told you - be patient and it'll come eventually This is an excellent tomb; wonderful work and congratulations
Inventor
#48 Old 11th Oct 2011 at 9:02 PM
I am dying to play this, but I don't have Late Night! How badly is it required?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 11th Oct 2011 at 10:05 PM
I am so lost ... and I LOVE it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 12th Oct 2011 at 6:29 AM
I've just downloaded it. It looks beautifully done. Congratulations!
Page 2 of 5