Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Adult Female Breast Augmentation

by Duddly Posted 1st Apr 2005 at 8:36 AM - Updated 27th Mar 2006 at 2:23 AM by Duddly : New meshes added

370 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 364 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 15
Test Subject
Original Poster
#51 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 6:36 PM Last edited by Duddly : 3rd Apr 2005 at 7:16 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Helper Monkey
Although you clearly stated it replaces all the original meshes from TS2, does it replace work outfits and other rare or non-achievable NPC clothing? (ignoring the obvious mascot or large outfits... replacing those wouldnt look right)

Yes, every work and NPC mesh is changed as well.

Quote: Originally posted by UberSims
Also, the swimsuit meshes don't seemed to be augmented? Is this normal or is it just my installation?

They're in there, could you possibly have another set that is conflicting.

Quote: Originally posted by VMS
Can we get some before/after shots?

Done, just changed one of the images to a before/after.
Test Subject
#52 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 7:55 PM

this is my sim using your mesh (which i love by the way) when she got heavy after she was pregnant, haha- look at that fat ass!
Inventor
#53 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 11:07 PM Last edited by roxxy : 3rd Apr 2005 at 11:10 PM.
[QUOTE=trixi
this is my sim using your mesh (which i love by the way) when she got heavy after she was pregnant, haha- look at that fat ass![/QUOTE]

I don't see a fat ass, I just see shapely. I think this mesh is great, very nice work.
Field Researcher
#54 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 11:47 PM
works great, Thank you!!
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 4th Apr 2005 at 2:21 AM
Once again you've out done yourself. This is currently my favorite download ever. It's practically perfect in every way, I think.

I only wish there was a way to make them...bounce.
Test Subject
#56 Old 4th Apr 2005 at 2:31 AM
haha- yes, shapely. just all the other sims were so skinny!
Test Subject
#57 Old 4th Apr 2005 at 3:38 AM
Hey! I loved it, and downloading it!
Thanx!
Test Subject
#58 Old 4th Apr 2005 at 4:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Duddly
They're in there, could you possibly have another set that is conflicting.Done, just changed one of the images to a before/after.

That must be it. I think I've got BonesChapel's mesh in there somewhere. I'll check later (i.e. when I'm not at work )
Field Researcher
#59 Old 4th Apr 2005 at 5:27 AM
I have all of BonesChapels meshs in along with these and I'm not having any problems.

Duddly, could you possible give the female teens some boob love too?

:laugh:
Test Subject
#60 Old 4th Apr 2005 at 9:06 AM
Actually -- these look so much more real than many of the "larger" breasted meshes I've seen. Only Fake large boobs stick out like flotatio devises. ;P -- these are PERFECT. Thank you very much!
Test Subject
#61 Old 4th Apr 2005 at 10:06 AM
had a few bits from you b4 Duddly as with the stuff ive had b4.....brilliant work.....keep em coming
Test Subject
#62 Old 4th Apr 2005 at 10:08 AM
duddly these are fantastic meshes and look great on my sims...

any plans so far to create a teen set as well ?
Test Subject
#63 Old 4th Apr 2005 at 10:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SleepycatDSL
I have all of BonesChapels meshs in along with these and I'm not having any problems.

Yes... I removed BonesChapels meshes and it didn't help.

Oh well... here comes trial and error time!
Test Subject
#64 Old 4th Apr 2005 at 11:51 AM
And the offending file is.....

TS2BodyShopStarter.package

Well, it's gotta go!
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 4th Apr 2005 at 3:37 PM
This is such an awesome idea!!! I hated it when I had enhanced skins, and when they changed to other clothes, they are back to the default norm.

Thank you so much.
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 4th Apr 2005 at 4:47 PM
Thanks Duddly. these look really great in game, and from what I have seen so far, they render rather well with all outfits. (A problem with a few of the other enhanced meshes)

One nice thing is that if you do not want all of your Sims enhanced, there are quite a few custom meshes floating around that still offer a more "subtle female profile", so you get the best of both worlds......
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 4th Apr 2005 at 10:32 PM
Any plans for a silicone D-cup?
Test Subject
#68 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 12:04 AM
Heh. Maybe I'm just dumb... but it might be worth mentioning that you need *both* packages if you have the EP; most of the time, you just need one or the other.

Lookin' good, though! Better than the other options I've seen around, which mostly seem to be a bit... overdone, if you will.
Instructor
#69 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 12:22 AM
Do you think it's possible to make this an add-on type thing that'll only affect specific sims? There are a few sims I'd like to stick these on, but I definitely don't want it for all of my sims.
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 3:03 AM Last edited by ahmird2 : 5th Apr 2005 at 3:13 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Sleepy
I have read that the average breast size in the US is 34 C. So why is the default breast size an A cup? There should be a real variety in breast size, not for titillation purposes - but just for the sake of realism. Most women will understand this. Two sisters from the same family will have different sized breasts. Meshes should vary in others ways as well. For instance, I would love to learn how to make meshes so that I can make narrow hipped folks - an athletic type. Or broad shoulders - why not? However, these "comicbook superhero fantasies" of size F cups that are larger than the woman's head are pretty sad. Stop already... Also - the "slut skirts" that end just below the rear end. Can't anyone make anything else than this? It's not just degrading - it's a drag. There are other ways of way of being sexy. What sexy woman who is not a prostitute is wearing this stuff? C'mon!

Lemme guess, you have very small breasts and are not steriotypically beautyfull, and also resent people who are. Mabey not though, I hope not, but anyway there are many who enjoy this sort of thing - myself and my wife being two of them. If you don't find this sort of thing appealing then simply don't use it. By the way, there are some narrow hipped meshes on this sight, I forget what they're called but they are well done. They are done by a person who says that that set will probably be their last and gives permission to everyone to pick up where they left off because she(i think) did a rush job texture mapping some of them. I assume by this that that is permission to do this so if you PM me here I will E-Mail you the files if you cannot find them. Another thing about the two sisters having differant size breasts... it was my hope a while ago that I could make a genetic skintone that used a specific mesh, therefore passing down physical traits such as breast size and such. It was explained to me by BriAnna how TS2 works with mesh files and it seems that this cannot be done (at least not in an easy enough way to be even remotely practical). Since then I have seen a few meshes out there that have breasts as part of the hair mesh, allowing inheritable breast attributes. Your post about the two sisters got me thinking, if you had two differant hair meshes, one that incorperated narrow hips, and one broad shoulders, and these two sims had a child, depending on how you have the facial blending limits set (and you would probably have to have these be ear or nose meshes too) the child could possibly have both broad shoulders and narrow hips.
Anyway, Duddly, I loove these meshes. Thanx for the hard work. I have been waiting for this for a long time. I'm downloading now, can't wait to try them. Keep it up, most of us really really apreciate it. And also I too would like a whole set of default teen meshes. Personally, C-Cups - and pirkier than these, just for the added realism of the breasts dropping a tad after the sim becomes an adult. Again, I must say that this is wonderfull work and I think that they are very pirky for what they are. Personally I have seen real breasts of this size perkier, but not on anyone old enough to drink. Wonderfull work Duddly, I can't thank you enough.

"Stirred sheep and whirreled peas don't mix. In order to mix these two things you would have to puree the sheep." -JoJo
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 3:58 AM
A TIP, to everyone who reads this thread:
There is the slight inconveniance of either having every sim in the game use the same mesh, or, having to choose from just a few outfits for the large breasts. Here's how I get around it. (I have hacked up many files and have default big-breasted meshes for most outfits - I replaced someone's default replacement mod that were not to my liking with GMDC extracts that were.) Anyhoo, here is the work around:
Write yourself a DOS batch file that removes these meshes from the game and starts the game. Write another that installs them, and starts the game. Know which familys you want to play before you start the game and launch the game with the appropriate batch file.
To be clearer... I use The Sims 2 to produce comic books (now, but i'm well into the production of a feature length movie). The Diva family is a very well endowed genetically perfect and very veign family. The Ross family is a very down to earth hard working family who use the Maxis-shipped meshes. Both daughters are insecure because of their chances because of the other one. Diva is insecure because she is not as well rounded or down to earth as Ross. Ross is insecure because she is not as gorgious as Diva. When I am shooting scenes of the Ross family, I start the game with the batch file that removes the big breasted narrow hipped meshes. When I'm shooting scenes of the Diva family, I start the game with the batch file that installs the big breasted meshes. This allows me to create scenes (comic or movie) that have differant physical attributes for differant sims. This works if you are using TS2 as a story making tool. If you simply play the game for the fun of playing it, this methood will not help you. So far there is no way to get the desired results some of you have expressed (the variance of physical features of sims in the same game at the same time). Oh wait, I lied... Here it is: Create two user accounts in Windows XP. Install the big-breasted meshes in your EA games folder in "My documents" on one of them, and not the other account. Create whatever familys you want to have big breasts in the game running on the big breast account. Package their lot to a file and install it in the game of your small breasted windows account. Now you should see that all the sims in your game EXCEPT the ones that came in the package lot you installed, have small breasts. The ones from the lot you installed that was packaged in your big-breasted game will appear in the small-breasted game with the big breasted meshes. (this only works if the big breasted game is played from a differant windows user account, don't know why) Also this works for me and I have it working with MathMan's default mesh replacements and not these. I would assume it will work with these but I am still (JoJo|HatesDialUpInternet) downloading these files. In theory, this should work with these files. When I have them I will try it.
Again, Duddly... Thank you so much. You made my night, you made every night and for that matter every other minute I waste on this stupid video game sooooooo much more enjoyable. I apoligise to everyone for the rant and the off topic post, I did not intend it to become this when I started it but the info I have provided is pertinant and I think it better to be out there somewhere than not be out there at all. It does pertain to this thread a little, mabey. Anyway, if I ever get a handle on this and can organize the info in my head adiquitly I will compile something and post it. To everyone with nore than an intermediate levil of technical knowlage of PCs, try this - it works.
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 5:15 AM Last edited by Elfmaid : 7th Apr 2005 at 1:07 PM.
Quote:
Lemme guess, you have very small breasts and are not steriotypically beautyfull, and also resent people who are.

Wow, was THAT ever uncalled for!

Just cause someone has a preference different than yours doesn't call for that kind of personal and insulting kind of comment.. sheesh! Let's try and stay nice here, hm? :nod:

I like having a variety of shapes and sizes too, for in-game play for my males and females. I can see that Maxis had to go for the law of averages... and perhaps they also might have been counting on the Sim playing community to make other goodies. Most gaming companies are concerned with the best quality and stability for the least amount of work so that they can release the game and get their money back before they can work on expansions.

Might be nice if they'd had the time to make a game importer that allows for different model shapes though... wouldn't have been hard to code if the figure animations are all based on the same rigging. Ah well, we can always hope that some enterprising person at EA or Maxis or in the community figures it out... good heavens it'd be like Curious Lab's Poser for The Sims 2!!!

This mesh is lovely by the way, VERY well proportioned! I won't use it as a default, and if I ever make sense of the DOS thing this other poster is doing, perhaps I will try that. I'm going to be skinning and so I'm thinking that keeping the base mesh might be something I have to do.

Thank you for all your hard work on this, AND for making it easier for those not in the know on how to replace the base files to get a more asthetically pleasing form.
Test Subject
#73 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 5:23 AM
Works Great, And Look Awesome! Thanks!!
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 5:41 AM
Very nicely done! Downloaded and running off to try em out in the game Thanks so much for sharing your work

Don't be shy! Add your pic to the Community Photo Album today:) http://gallery.modthesims2.com/ (Limit of 3 pics per member please)
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 11:05 AM
Hi, the names Lander SIM_Lander
Cudos on the meshes - work really well, I commend your work - most of the girls I know are quite busty so its good to see I can recreate them properly...

I've tested the university meshes and they work great on all clothes and all resolutions, but I'm on dial-up internet so can't get the sims2 original set because its too big and my connection mucks up at the last ten minutes of download time!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE could you possibly split up the file into smaller files? - (preferably between one and two megabytes... or less).

If you can't do this thanks anyway for considering my request... I suppose I could wait a week and get it over the net at college... I'll just try not to get caught (or I'll be off the net for the next term).
Page 3 of 15