Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Adult Female Breast Augmentation

by Duddly Posted 1st Apr 2005 at 8:36 AM - Updated 27th Mar 2006 at 2:23 AM by Duddly : New meshes added

370 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 364 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 15
Test Subject
#76 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 3:50 PM
"Lemme guess, you have very small breasts and are not steriotypically beautyfull"

Oh god give me a break, you call small breasted women not stereotypicall beautiful? in wich world are you living in?
Field Researcher
#77 Old 6th Apr 2005 at 10:41 AM
Duddly, my Rubenesque Sims and I salute you! I can't use your meshes, because I need to have "common" Sims in my skin screenshots, but I will definitely tell my "Rub" fans where to download these!

Thank you for thinking big.
#78 Old 6th Apr 2005 at 12:05 PM
Hi, this meshes r great! :P
but could u make a new mesh for the ass? because the default one is bad.. thanks.
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 6th Apr 2005 at 7:23 PM
Finally a sim shaped (on the top anyhoo) like me! Thanks for the great mesh!
Field Researcher
#80 Old 6th Apr 2005 at 9:40 PM
YESSS! This is EXACTLY what I was hoping for all the time but thought it couldn't be done....
Test Subject
#81 Old 6th Apr 2005 at 11:28 PM
This is possibly one of the better mods (much less TC) out there for TS2 right now. I'm still dissatisfied with the booty factor, but female sims are still worlds better. Now it won't just be the "fat" (MISNOMER) females who aren't all twig-like.
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 7th Apr 2005 at 10:57 PM
Thank you very much, Duddly! I'll be using this in my game. :bow2:
Inventor
#83 Old 7th Apr 2005 at 11:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jessi
"Lemme guess, you have very small breasts and are not steriotypically beautyfull"

Oh god give me a break, you call small breasted women not stereotypicall beautiful? in wich world are you living in?

It's from biting comments like this that I often find myself having to console my smaller chested gf's into the realisation that they are not inferior to others that are busty (as I am). And when I say this to them, I mean it totally, some of these girls are very beautiful and thier bodyshape is perfect as it is. I find smaller breasted girls are often long legged and seem more taller too, it's a nice look (eg: Charlize Therone). Variety in people is what makes us all interesting, and that's what I hope for in my sims too.

This mesh is useful, but I would not want all my female sims to look like this.
Test Subject
#84 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 1:45 PM
I downloaded this mesh into my University game, and I am extremely pleased with the results. I use a lot of nude skins and skimpy clothing, and my Sims look absolutely fantastic! Thanks, Duddly!
Test Subject
#85 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 2:23 PM
I LOVE IT!!! The boobs are looking huge! thank you!!! would be pleased if you could do a mesh for bigger hips!
the fat sim version has ugly tits! don't like 'em
Test Subject
#86 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 5:08 PM
I downloaded this yesterday and I love it. :D

I can live for now with all of the residents of my hoods being a bit more endowed.. I've downloaded enough custom meshes for other single-item clothings that I have enough of a variety. I really like having a very obvious definition in the upper area.. the defaults just aren't quite what I wanted.
Test Subject
#87 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 5:34 PM
Hey Duddly this is so cool! I have been using the big boobies for a few days now. They work great! I think I need to create a Minnesota farm community. A whole bunch of big breasted blonds! Now where did that salesman go...
Field Researcher
#88 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 5:47 PM
Duddly, you are definitely a "Duddly Do-Right" with these! That first comment about sagging just doesn't fit. My oldest daughter is a D (maybe even larger), so I know for certain that "real" large breasts are closer to your belly button, not your chin! You did a great job without going overboard (or should I say overcup?).

Thanks for the mesh.
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 6:27 AM
Thanks for sharingthis with us. I cant wait to give my sims different curves. Thanks
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 4:33 PM
Works great for me. All clothes without altered meshes work. Even when they are nude. A big thanks for creating and sharing.

Any chance of creating a default mesh based on Mr. Bill's Micro dress?
Test Subject
#91 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 6:37 PM
I'd like to add that it works fine for me too :-)

Good job!
Test Subject
#92 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 9:48 PM
how do you get high detail?

the smoother thing on my game dont work.
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 10:33 PM
This is one of those HISTORIC moments in the Sim community.
Aside from the penis mesh, this is one of the most anticipated mods of all times! The only thing I will enjoy more is a visible woohoo! Hail to Duddly!!!!!
Test Subject
#94 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 1:55 AM Last edited by mathman : 10th Apr 2005 at 1:58 AM. Reason: type-o
Thank you, Duddly I gave up on changing them all awhile ago, Just didn't have enough time. Time to close my post.
Instructor
#95 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 2:32 AM
Very tastefully done. Now installed for keeps.

The female gardeners seem to still have a smaller cup size, however. Is it possible you forgot them?
Lab Assistant
#96 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 5:03 AM
once you put the mesh in your downloads does it automatic become your default or do you have to do something else i like your work they look very real im going to test them out thanks
Lab Assistant
#97 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 5:26 AM
i got cut off temp. so didnt know if you got my fist reply i think they look great after you put them in downloads do you have to do anything extra im going to download them let you know if it works someone elses i downloaded didnt thanks again
#98 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 6:24 AM
Default help...
Can someone please tell me what directory i place these files in, I'm kind of new to this :/
Test Subject
#99 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 6:28 AM
"My Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2/Downloads"
#100 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 6:29 AM
thank you
Page 4 of 15