Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Aug 2022 at 12:32 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Lifetime rewards showing up as traits???
I was playing my game yesterday and my sim gave birth to her first child. Everything was going well until I got to the box that lets you choose traits for the new baby. There were three lifetime rewards in there, 'alpha wolf', 'future sim' and 'magic hands'. I do not like the idea of other sims in the neighbourhood possibly getting these lifetime rewards as trait. I don't know if this is a glitch or something that one of the many mods I have caused.

I definitely haven't donwloaded a mod that specifically makes rewards as traits, so if it is a mod, I must have not noticed the fine print, or it wasn't supposed to happen and its some kind of conflict.

Has anyone else experienced this?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 29th Aug 2022 at 6:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DrippingInk
I was playing my game yesterday and my sim gave birth to her first child. Everything was going well until I got to the box that lets you choose traits for the new baby. There were three lifetime rewards in there, 'alpha wolf', 'future sim' and 'magic hands'. I do not like the idea of other sims in the neighbourhood possibly getting these lifetime rewards as trait. I don't know if this is a glitch or something that one of the many mods I have caused.

I definitely haven't donwloaded a mod that specifically makes rewards as traits, so if it is a mod, I must have not noticed the fine print, or it wasn't supposed to happen and its some kind of conflict.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Yes, I believe it is a glitch that self corrected when it happened in my game. Only remember seeing this happen once. Been a while, but I think after save and restart, it showed normal. Otherwise, just use Nraas MC> advanced> there is option to change traits.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Aug 2022 at 7:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadySmoks
Yes, I believe it is a glitch that self corrected when it happened in my game. Only remember seeing this happen once. Been a while, but I think after save and restart, it showed normal. Otherwise, just use Nraas MC> advanced> there is option to change traits.

If it fixes itself then I am glad. Thank you for the reply
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 5th Sep 2023 at 3:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DrippingInk
If it fixes itself then I am glad. Thank you for the reply

I also experience this? What mods do you use? i’m trying to narrow it down.

Atm I believe its either simler90 core mod or get to know fix by simboquet