Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Sims 4 Logo Main Menu Override [OUTDATED]

by littledica Posted 17th Jul 2019 at 4:17 AM - Updated 6th Jan 2021 at 4:33 PM by littledica

51 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 35 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Jul 2019 at 4:42 AM
THANK YOU FOR THIS! Hopefully someone will make a mod that turns this ugly screen into the old main menu.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 17th Jul 2019 at 4:44 AM
Thanks you! I'd like to see one fix the loading screens as well!
Scholar
#4 Old 17th Jul 2019 at 6:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Vulpus
THANK YOU FOR THIS! Hopefully someone will make a mod that turns this ugly screen into the old main menu.

I hope this too. This new design is really frightful !
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th Jul 2019 at 7:47 AM
Thank you! This really helps in making the current screen tolerable.
Sockpuppet
THANKS POST
#6 Old 17th Jul 2019 at 8:13 AM
EA really needs to grow a pair and address the community backlash on all these HIDEOUS changes. Not a single one of the YouTubers I watch for The Sims, (Sims Supply, Plumbella, Iron Seagull, etc.) have said they like the change. To be honest, I haven't seen even a SINGLE comment of someone saying they like it. At best they say "it's not horrible" or something like that. But never "it's awesome!" or "i like it!". It seems that the WHOLE community agrees these changes are AWFUL. I knew it'd be nearly instant that modders, as per usual, clean up EA's big mess. Thanks for this! Also thanks for all your other work as well! I love you appliances and have them all in my game, and in my Sims house!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 17th Jul 2019 at 10:31 AM
what program do you use for these? its so awesome!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 17th Jul 2019 at 10:35 AM
Immediate I love it can't wait for the whole look to be changed back with a mod! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 17th Jul 2019 at 11:25 AM
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 17th Jul 2019 at 11:54 AM
That was fast... Still, thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 17th Jul 2019 at 1:33 PM
Thank you so much
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 17th Jul 2019 at 2:34 PM
Thank you so much for this!!! If possible, would you be able to do something about that gawd awful loading screen? I don't care if it goes back to the original or what it is... just anything but that horrible blue lol. It really irritates my eyes and I'm fairly certain I am not alone here
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 17th Jul 2019 at 2:43 PM
thx !! <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 17th Jul 2019 at 3:57 PM
It's a good start, just need to fix that loading screen really. Thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 17th Jul 2019 at 6:06 PM
what program do you use for these
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 17th Jul 2019 at 7:13 PM
Yes, PLEASE fix the load screen colors, just tone down/darken them or however you know how to do it. And the main menu as well, possibly. Literally every other load screen mod has been broken for ages now. You are our last hope.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 17th Jul 2019 at 7:35 PM
Truly doing the lord's work, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 17th Jul 2019 at 7:42 PM
I wish someone would make a main menu mod like the one twistedmexi did. Its cool but was never update so it doesnt work.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 17th Jul 2019 at 7:44 PM
Thanks a million! I hate to sound ungrateful, but do you think you could tone down the other blues as well? Particularly the blue text and Start button. For some reason the oversaturated blues used in the new screens makes my eyes twitch.

But this will certainly make a difference
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#20 Old 17th Jul 2019 at 9:52 PM
Thank you
Sockpuppet
THANKS POST
#21 Old 17th Jul 2019 at 9:54 PM
By the way, thank you for not putting this on Patreon (screw that site) and hiding it behind a paywall like some scummy creators! I remember a few years back, with Skyrim, there was a whole "Forever Free" movement when it came to mods. We need one of those. Patreon is a scam in most cases and creators take advantage of people on it. So thank you for not being part of the evil!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 17th Jul 2019 at 10:09 PM
Oh yea!!! Beautiful!!! Thank you for saving my eyes!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#23 Old 17th Jul 2019 at 11:26 PM
The color of this logo, the annoying llama and the irritating pink rabbit are the three worst elements of the bad idea that was to "rebrand" TS4. I call it, "mess up", but that's just me.
Thank you!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 18th Jul 2019 at 12:02 AM
I kinda like the llama and rabbit. They are the only thing about the redesign that desn't make my eyes go all crosseyed and twitchy.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#25 Old 18th Jul 2019 at 12:22 AM
Thank you very much,
Once again EA needs to learned from modder's like you and I read that Simmers don't like the new menu and the look EA did.
Page 1 of 3