Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#76 Old 8th Feb 2010 at 3:35 PM
umm, i'm having an issue. It says "Object cannot be recolored yet" what do i do?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 5:07 AM
Thanks!

I LOVE THE SIMS 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 4:31 AM
OMG, thanks! Itll be way easier to make recolors now! im going to start with end tables first!

Indycent
Test Subject
#79 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 10:24 PM
Thank you so much. Can anyone tell me if there's a way to recolor non-maxis items? I have lovely wall banners (from here - I forget whose) and I'd like to do some matching heraldry, though I can only find maxis objects in the wizard.
Test Subject
#80 Old 18th Aug 2010 at 3:17 AM
Does an item saying it can't be recolored yet mean Wizards of PE isnt available to do it that way, so just use object workshop instead?

I ask because i had recolors of the tinkerpotty before and went to go recolor and it came back as not recolorable though i had recolors so i know it can be.
Test Subject
#81 Old 25th Aug 2010 at 7:19 PM
I can't find this tutorial folder you've mentioned in step 6. Where is it supposed to be? Please help, thanks
Test Subject
#82 Old 27th Aug 2010 at 2:27 AM
Thanx it helped me to recolor some objects. But when I tried to recolor a birthday cake I couldn't do it. could someone direct me, where I can find the birthday cake to recolor? Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 4th Oct 2010 at 7:29 PM
It worked. Thanks very much for this tutorial. Now I will do recolours galore!
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 4:11 AM
Thank you for this easy to follow tutorial. Glad to be learning more about SimPE and CC recolours.
Test Subject
#85 Old 23rd Nov 2010 at 7:50 PM
It didn't change when I recolored it in photoshop. I saved it, then I went back to wizards and it was still white and white dirty. What am I supposed to name it when I save it to a tutorial folder. What is tutorial folder? I made a folder called 'Simpe Tuts' and saved them there under 'SimpeTut' and 'SimpeTut2'. What did I do. I downloaded everything I needed.
Test Subject
#86 Old 23rd Nov 2010 at 8:33 PM
Never mind! I had to click import and choose the recolored picture! THX for this post!
Test Subject
#87 Old 7th Feb 2011 at 12:05 AM
Hi.
So im in the step in which i have to export a counter. when i click "save" to save it on my "tute" folder, it wont save. I click it many times it doesn't work. Any Help?
Test Subject
#88 Old 7th Feb 2011 at 12:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Random IceCream
Hi.
So im in the step in which i have to export a counter. when i click "save" to save it on my "tute" folder, it wont save. I click it many times it doesn't work. Any Help?

Forget it i got it ^.^
Thanks for the tute!
Test Subject
#89 Old 7th Feb 2011 at 12:18 AM
Sorry for so much bother.
Okay, my editing program is gimp. I use one of the textures it has and then save it. I go back to Wizards of SimPE and it does not come out! Any help?
Site Helper
#90 Old 7th Feb 2011 at 4:27 AM
Please don't triple post. Use the Edit button to add new information to your existing post.
Test Subject
#91 Old 17th Apr 2011 at 5:33 PM
ZOMG THANKS!!!! now i can make cool recolors in the name of A7X....if i make em cool then ill put em for downloading here....AWESUM tutorial!
Test Subject
#92 Old 18th Apr 2011 at 8:44 AM
umm stuck?
what is the tutorial folder? and where can i find it
Test Subject
#93 Old 2nd May 2011 at 6:53 PM
dose custom content show up in simPE? sorry I am really impatiant and cant wait until SimPE has installed! =)

Once apon a yesterday, my life changed.
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 28th May 2011 at 6:47 PM
HELP PLEASE! I have got all EP's and Stuff Packs, and in the File Table of the preferences menu, i have got all EP's and Stuff checked... But when I go to the wizard, only appears the EP's and Stuff objects... the basegame objects doesn't appear! Please, I need help!
PS: If I only check the basegame and CEP; there appear ONLY the basegame objects... but I want ALL the objects (basegame and EP's and Stuff)... Is it possible? I have got SimPE 72.1.
Top Secret Researcher
#95 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 4:22 PM
Hi, is there any way to use this with AnyGameStarter so I can just use the base game content?

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Test Subject
#96 Old 25th Aug 2011 at 5:45 PM
Which counter: I can't see ANY of the pictures; "Image is not available, or does not exist." Which Uni counter ?_?
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#97 Old 25th Aug 2011 at 5:49 PM
LadyAngel - You don't need to use this with AGS, just go to Extras/Preferences/File Table and uncheck all but CEP and Original.

Katee - All the images show fine, but the counter is Locker Room CounterFeet (the one with no base).
Test Subject
#98 Old 4th Sep 2011 at 10:33 PM
I didn't quite understand this tutorial, but I will try once again.
Test Subject
#99 Old 8th Dec 2011 at 10:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimsRmajorFun
umm, i'm having an issue. It says "Object cannot be recolored yet" what do i do?

I am having the same problem.
Test Subject
#100 Old 8th Dec 2011 at 10:36 AM
It's ok,
i figured it out....

thanks for the great tutorial.
Page 4 of 5