Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#501 Old 1st Jan 2015 at 12:45 AM
Another round of Belladonna Cove couples.

Jennail Tricou & Renaud Jalowitz

Jennail was surprised and confused when she suddenly found herself in the apartment of her former husband, Kvornan, and son, Fricorith. To her astonishment she discovered that Kvornan had brought her back.

Though she was grateful to him (mainly because it allowed her to be reunited with their son) she realized his dreams of them reuniting and rekindling their love weren't hers. While he would always hold a special place in her heart, she realized she just wasn't in love with him anymore. So, tearfully, she moved out of the apartment and into a lovely apartment by the beach. (Don't worry about Kvornan, he's doing just fine and will have his own story told at a later time ).

Jennail had only been living there a day when she put in an ad for a roommate. That very day she met Renaud and, after hitting it off pretty well with him, invited him to move in.

The pair became fast friends and though Jennail was a little leery of his fashion sense, she couldn't help but feel attracted to him at the same time. She was stunned when, one day, he suddenly grabbed her and kissed her, revealing that he, too, had feelings for her.

That Friday night Renaud suddenly appeared at her bedroom door, dressed to the nines and inviting her out to dinner at the most expensive restaurant in town, Londoste. Jennail was blown away and she quickly got changed.

They had a lovely evening out, laughing over the fact that they had ended up wanting the same thing for dinner. When they had gotten home Renaud walked her to her bedroom door. Jennail had been so charmed, so captivated by the gesture that she knew she had to have him then and there. She practically dragged him back to her bedroom where they spent the entire night woohooing.

Time seemed to fly by and Jennail and Renaud found themselves falling more and more in love with one another. Renaud knew he wanted to propose to her-in fact he had wanted to since the moment he met her-but he wanted to be worthy of her first. He worked hard, rising up the ranks in his chosen career in Architecture. When he came home one night, finally promoted to a Draftsman, he knew he couldn't wait any longer. So while Jennail took out the garbage he scattered rose petals on the floor, arranged and lit some candles and awaited the woman he hoped would one day be his future bride.

The second Jennail stepped through the door she was stunned. Wordlessly, she allowed Renaud to lead her over to his lovingly crafted set up and watched with tears in her eyes as he proposed. She barely let him get the words out before she joyfully accepted.

The pair are happily planning their wedding. They want to continue to rise up their careers-Renaud wants to become a City Planner and Jennail a Master Gem Cutter-so they can afford a lovely home. And both of them want Renaud to become better friends with Fricorith.

Advertisement
#502 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 3:38 AM
Just finished my first rotation in my brand new Springwater Station and would like to introduce the starting families:
First there's the founding Piccolo couple, Kathryn (romance/fortune) and Andrew (popularity/romance) dancing in front of their mansion. The two are head over heels for each other but not so welcoming to the other couples.
Next is George Rags (knowledge/pleasure) asking his wife Penny (fortune/pleasure) on a date in front of their townhouse. This couple is so laid back and fun already but also hard to play as I am not helping them with any money.
After the Rags is a couple recreated after my old Ferry family, Phillip (fortune/romance) and Aurora (family/popularity). I helped them out with furnishing their house although they only live in a small cottage. They are quite different from my old Ferry family, more interested in fun and games than work and chores.
And lastly there's Margarita (pleasure/family) and Cornelius (family/knowledge) Latina. They too are not having any financial help and have minimal furnishing in their farm house. (In Latina "margarita" means pearl and Cornelius is just a man's name.)
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#503 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 5:34 AM
Jack Long (son of Kaylynn Langerak and Benjamin Long) with his fiance Hilary Hutchinson. They're both currently seniors at the university.
Lab Assistant
#504 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 2:24 PM
Another Belladonna Cove couple:

Rainelle Neengia and Kvornan Tricou

Kvornan was heartbroken when he brought his former wife, Jennail, back to life, only to learn that she no longer loved him. Though it hurt him to do so, he allowed her to move on and realized he needed to do the same.

He just never expected it to happen when he entered Rainelle's antique shop, Time after Time, and met the beautiful shop owner. Instantly the two hit it off, realizing they had more in common than he thought: she, too, had been mysteriously brought back from the dead.

The pair soon became fast friends and it wasn't long before Kvornan invited her out to Lucky Shack Cards and Drinks. While there he began to realize just how much he liked Rainelle. Unexpectedly he pulled her into a dance outside while the radio inside played. And it was also the place where the pair shared their first, sweet kiss.

They went out on many more dates and eventually Kvornan introduced-well reintroduced -Rainelle to his son, Fricorith, to which the teenager began by saying, "Hi. Yeah, um, sorry for the whole scaring you to death thing." Kvornan cringed but Rainelle was charmed down to her toes.

The pair continued to see one another, each falling more and more in love. Rainelle invited him over to her apartment one night, ready to take the relationship to the next level. As soon as Kvornan entered she began to kiss him. She eventually led him to her bedroom where they woohooed. (And proceeded to woohoo many more times that night ).

The pair are extremely in love and both wish to get engaged. Kvornan is already planning just the right time and place to pop the question.
Instructor
#505 Old 5th Jan 2015 at 3:58 AM
Wow, I just checked to see when I last posted here, and it was over a year ago! Unfortunately real life gets in the way of Sim life sometimes. But never forever! It's a long time coming, but I have a new batch of Attention Family Legacy couples for all of you!

Matthew and Noah (Chan) Hart, back when they were in college.

Whitley (Worthington) and Malcolm Landgraab IV. They have one child together so far, a boy named Channon.

Matthew and Clarissa (Okuma) Picaso caught in a tender moment after Matthew came home from work. They have one child, a daughter named Quinby.

And my crazy couple (seriously, these two are wild ones, and they're in college, yikes!) Castor Nova and Kimber Nott. I love them though!

"Somtimes the stars align." ~Dean Lowry, ABC's Pan Am. ♥ ⚓ ♥
Instructor
#506 Old 7th Jan 2015 at 9:32 PM
Some picspam of one of my favorite couples, Phillip Blackwood and Amber Hooper, being cuddly on a chilly winter day.

Lab Assistant
#507 Old 8th Jan 2015 at 5:17 AM Last edited by Scarlet Love : 8th Jan 2015 at 4:08 PM.
I present to you Milo Frost and Tommy Man! Tommy was tired of living with his mother and all of her dogs and Milo was tired of all of her brothers and sisters picking on her for loving some one not as wealthy. Their love is something they fought for and they saved enough money to buy a new house just for them. Milo also helped Tommy get into private school. :lovestruc

Edit-They have a quite little ceremony for their wedding
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#508 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 4:15 PM

Lourdes Newson feels like a slacker - her baby grows to toddler today, and she's not pregnant again yet! Fortunately, her husband Garret is always up for a cheap home date. Unfortunately, he has a demanding job with weekend hours. "Hate to kiss and run, but somebody took a hostage, so -"
"Go be heroic, carino! We can start again when you get back."

Amanda Ruben and Frank Munny finally got engaged. Frank would've shacked up with her indefinitely, as long as they were together; but everybody feels a little better now that it's official, and maybe her friend Petra will stop riding her about it.

The things we do for smoochies! Grimnir LeStrange hates, hates, hates karaoke, but it's what his date Susan O'Neal wants to do, so he does it.

Natalie Swain is feeling a bit down after difficulties at work, but her husband Erik knows how to cheer her up. If the villains he fights as Captain Hero could see him now they'd be completely weirded out.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Instructor
#509 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 5:18 AM
Couples pictures are probably my favorite. And today I have some lovely Attention Family Legacy couples for you!

Mae and Gilbert Jacquet

Demi Attention and Martin Ruben. Although these two aren't a couple yet, I foresee that they will be in the future. Right now they're just really good friends who like to occasionally flirt with one another. They both want a little something more than friendship, but are waiting until Demi goes to college to see if they could make something work. In the meantime, they're still adorable.

And they love pillow fights!

Outdoor pillow fights, because why not?

"Somtimes the stars align." ~Dean Lowry, ABC's Pan Am. ♥ ⚓ ♥
Scholar
#510 Old 21st Jan 2015 at 4:44 PM Last edited by TigerAnne : 16th Jul 2015 at 10:55 PM.

Riana (with her natural hair colour back) and William, having a date at my ultra-tacky beach bar.

Field Researcher
#511 Old 25th Jan 2015 at 12:13 AM
Kate and Caroline

Field Researcher
#512 Old 28th Jan 2015 at 2:49 PM
Maddison & townie Carmen
Mad Poster
#513 Old 28th Jan 2015 at 10:13 PM

The Late Ivy Copur has decided to embrace life. And Laci Thomason.

She's seen the other girls at the sorority do this. Lots of times. And she likes Laci so much! It's, it's not that hard, right?

"Oops! Sorry!"
"No, s'okay, it's my bad. I zigged when I should've zagged. Try again. I'll hold still this time."

Nailed it!

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Scholar
#514 Old 2nd Feb 2015 at 12:58 AM
Two rare conventionally adorable moments of Tank and Blossom Moonbeam Grunt's vacation:

Tank would feel guilty eating whipped cream anyway, so why shouldn't Blossom scoop it up and add extra to her own tropical-fruit tart?

On their last morning at the hotel, a loving, sleepy cuddle...they won't have comfort like this for a while! (That's a towel on Blossom's head -- her hair didn't turn blue!)
Mad Poster
#515 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 4:49 PM

Oh, Virginia...you're engaged, remember? "What? Can't I talk about pianos with a really good friend?"
David, what would your mom or granny say? "They'd be asking when I'm getting engaged. Shut up. I know this is problematic. But it's bigger'n me."

Speaking of David's family, back home in Widespot, Samantha Ottomas is busy "punishing" Peter for noticing Sandy Beech. Peter's eager to do penance for his transgression.

Next door, Woody Weiss insisted that he and Marla Biggs have separate bedrooms when they decided to share a residence. And they do use both of them..Marla thinks they need to get rid of one bed so they have more room for skilling items, but Woody's all of one semester older and more experienced, and insists. Because someday, she's going to move on from him. Like Dixie, and Virginia, and Roxie, did. And it'll be okay. She'll get married and he'll get another girlfriend and lie next to her remembering Marla and wondering who that one's going to leave him for...It's nobody's fault. It's the way things are. (Marla thinks this is angsty BS and she aims to prove it to him. Why on earth would she want anyone but Woody?)

Meanwhile, back in Drama Acres, Brittany Parker and Ricky Cormier keep rolling 'get engaged' wants for each other. Just not when they're in the same room. For now they have more urgent things to do, under the approving eyes of past Greek couples who once had the same urgent business on this same couch. Which needs to be replaced someday, because the springs are probably shot. (Left to right: Lily Pond and Emiio Casa; Lora Wolosenko and Jimmy Phoenix; Ashleigh Pitts-Upsnott and Kestrel Hawkins.)

Forum Resident
#516 Old 5th Feb 2015 at 6:51 PM
Lux and Apollo Curious on their honeymoon. Lux is currently pregnant, so they couldn't do too much before she got too tired. Apollo was really cute though and always chose to relax by her and read while she napped.
Mad Poster
#517 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 4:58 PM
It's Valentine's Day, so let's post some loving couples!

Woody thinks Marla's going to find somebody better. Marla knows this is ridiculous, and is determined to prove it to him. It may all work out yet.

"Good morning, David!"
"You shouldn't be here."
"You gonna kick me out? My room's cold, and I can hear Scot and Goldie going at it through the wall."
"Mmf."
Poor David. Virginia's engaged to someone who's graduated, and she tells herself, and him, that there's nothing wrong with sleeping together as long as they're not woohooing. Which they don't do.

College drama is a long way past for Kevin and Heather Beare.

Jared and Sara Starchild do their bit for the score of their daughter Alta Mira's off-to-college party. "Could y'all maybe not be embarrassing for, like, one whole day? As a going away present maybe?"
"Nope."

Instructor
#518 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 5:06 PM
So, there are problems in paradise. Again. Not that there was a 'paradise' before, because Alleken and Gregory never really got along with each other (especially after one of their servants died giving birth to Gregory's baby and Alleken was forced to accept the baby and raise her with their children). Now Alleken too is pregnant with another man's baby and Gregory's come to confront his wife about her behaviour.

Scholar
#519 Old 19th Feb 2015 at 4:30 AM
A compilation of couples in poses I thought cute...

When Mortimer was young and Bella hadn't disappeared yet, they enjoyed playing "mad scientist and lovely assistant". In fact, it was pretty closely inspired by how they met... Well, why not revisit old times?

Mercutio was really hoping Hermia wouldn't realize that he was asking her to be his mistress because he wanted to be able to keep shagging both her and Marla without either of them being in a position to object. If it was all open between the three of them ahead of time, what harm could come of it?

Well, besides the usual stuff -- and some of the less expected results of the feud, like those that had recently come to pass? That was the reply written in the tear-lines of mascara on Hermia's whitened cheeks, the marks of sobbing Mercutio tried to distract her from with tickles.

On Patrizio's last day, the elder Montys showed what a respectable Monty power couple is supposed to look like. Mercutio may not be able to live up to his grandfather...
Mad Poster
#520 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 8:50 PM
Some Maxis Sims just seem to go together - like Nervous and Pascal. More than once I've switched partners for the Gavigans and Travelers; the new pairs all have 3 bolts for each other, and their kids Isaiah and Tina love each other too!
Nathin and Jessica -

Mary and Trent -

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Link Ninja
#521 Old 27th Feb 2015 at 9:43 PM Last edited by Charmful : 25th Mar 2017 at 9:25 AM.
Default Antonio and Fern

Antonio met Fern while attending SSU. He has since graduated but carries on his romance with the younger woman.
Anotnio is a professional 'hypnotist' and anyone observing can clearly see he's hypnotizing to Fern. He is, in turn, enchanted with her and her flame-red hair.
His nickname for her is 'El Fuego'.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

#522 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 1:54 AM

Ming and Jon
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#523 Old 6th Mar 2015 at 2:52 AM
Here are some of my couples!
Forum Resident
#524 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 5:15 AM
Oh, I love my new couple. I just started Build-a-City challenge (still trying to find a challenge that keeps me interested Mommy Challenge has failed my test (so has the Legacy Challenge), and my founder's name is Maya Oathstring. Don't ask me how I got the name. It just came to me. She is half Indian (I love Indian heritage Sims!).

She met this townie named Benjamin Long, he was semi-cute, but his nose was so bad I was about to kill him. So, I got out plastic surgery (finally downloaded Sim Blender ) and started to mess with the nose sliders.. Then I got addicted and apparently he barely looks like his original self. Points for creativity, maybe?

Here is their last make-out. Why last? Well, I meant last make-out 'till the engagement, which, if you excuse me, I must go make Benjamin propose now.

P.S. When they do the "Get Married" interaction on the wedding arch, I'm gonna make Maya do it so Benjamin will take her last name.

Edit: Both knowledge Sims. Might download a hack so Maya can have some alien babies. I think that will be a great first Alien abduction as I feel like it would be cute for her to have little alien babies, but of course she will also have kids with Benjamin!
Mad Poster
#525 Old 13th Mar 2015 at 7:35 PM
Benjamin Long, without his nose a) just looks like any old dork and b) should be named Benjamin Short. Duh.

Chaz Whippler signed up for Roxie Sharpe's woohoo mentorship by taking her bowling; but she seems to be having trouble concentrating.

He's also finding her critiques hard not to take personally.

Oh, that's harsh!

On a more cheerful note, Frank and Amanda Munny went primitive camping in Three Lakes for their honeymoon, and found it a bit chilly. Here we see them doubling up on ways to stay warm.

Page 21 of 36