Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bodybuilder mesh, or Beosboxboy by Ju - UPDATED 27-08-05: FIXED FILES

by marvine Posted 27th Jul 2005 at 4:03 PM - Updated 23rd Aug 2005 at 8:40 PM by marvine

308 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 301 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 13
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 8:49 PM
thanks, and did i put what did happened? hehehe
Test Subject
#77 Old 20th Aug 2005 at 10:50 AM
Those are amazing :wow: and there going to be in my game .
Inventor
#78 Old 20th Aug 2005 at 8:38 PM
So which file of should i re download the nude or what is exactly the name to should click on
Test Subject
#79 Old 22nd Aug 2005 at 4:36 PM
How to instal this in game?
Instructor
Original Poster
#80 Old 22nd Aug 2005 at 5:14 PM
Hey everybody,

I should be back home tomorrow night and will fix the file problem as soon as my stuff is unpacked - if I didn't forget everything about SimPE.

Anyway, I'd advise you to wait until then...
Test Subject
#81 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 5:36 PM
I'm no download for archive rar. MY zip :nana:
Instructor
Original Poster
#82 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 8:59 PM
:bump: Okay, I just uploaded the fixed underwear files as promised!
About what happened? Just the kind of mess that has to happen when you're exhausted and want to update too many uploads at the same time... And I'm really sorry for the resulting inconvenience.
Beosboxboy, thank you again for your temporary fix - and everything else... :valentine
Forum Resident
#83 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 8:55 PM
I took a chance on this making some great looking elders and teens. This is what I got when I tried the body on a random teen and elder in CAS:
Screenshots
Instructor
Original Poster
#84 Old 25th Aug 2005 at 12:31 AM
Great, Mutantbunny! I have to try this - and then, maybe update all my files once more...
Forum Resident
#85 Old 25th Aug 2005 at 3:18 AM
I have all my 'adult/YA/elders' clothing set for teens/adults/YA/elders.

I have really fat and dumpy, way cool and sleek, fit old people, really old wrinkly people ect.

The Heroine mesh is great on teens!

For the muscle man mesh on a teen, there is a slight gap at the neckline--barely noticable in CAs, but I haven't seen it yet in game. The teens evidently have scrawny little necks.....
Test Subject
#86 Old 25th Aug 2005 at 5:52 AM
Default What about guys already created?
If ya guy is already created and in the game can he get this?
Test Subject
#87 Old 25th Aug 2005 at 9:36 PM
Default Cant find it
Where is it?

I looked in Create A sim and i dont see it
Instructor
Original Poster
#88 Old 25th Aug 2005 at 10:53 PM
Mariahcareymcfan,

You'll find it in the underwear, and in the custom skintones for the nude mesh.
Test Subject
#89 Old 26th Aug 2005 at 12:56 PM
what's the problem! I can't download~~~
Test Subject
#90 Old 26th Aug 2005 at 2:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mutantbunny
I took a chance on this making some great looking elders and teens. This is what I got when I tried the body on a random teen and elder in CAS:

No offense, but the teen's just a little overzealous.
Forum Resident
#91 Old 26th Aug 2005 at 4:56 PM
lol. Yes, but variety is good!
Test Subject
#92 Old 26th Aug 2005 at 9:55 PM
That one picture of the tan one looks a bit out of proportion
Test Subject
#93 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 2:22 PM
Hi Marvine,

I'm new here and I've just got to say that my jaw just about hit the floor when I saw your meshes. Thanks so much for sharing them with us :D
Test Subject
#94 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 6:38 PM
I LOVE this!!! Thank You for creating. I now have some variety and SPICE in my game. I have only two words - "MORE PLEASE".
Test Subject
#95 Old 28th Aug 2005 at 8:38 PM
Default Help!!!!!!!!!!
OK GUYS

iM REALLY HAVING PROBLEMS

I KEEP LOOKIN FOR THIS MESH AND I DONT SEE IT ANYWHERE

I DOWNLOADED THE MESH , PANTS , SHIRT EVERYTHING

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO

SHOULD I RE-DOWNLOAD EVERYTHING

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!
Instructor
#96 Old 29th Aug 2005 at 6:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mutantbunny
I have all my 'adult/YA/elders' clothing set for teens/adults/YA/elders.

Is there a special setting in the age property or do you make duplicates of the files for the ages? I have only ever tried to do two ages at one go; but this would be grand if it is just a single age setting in the property set !!
Quote: Originally posted by Mariahcareymcfan
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you extracting the files from their RARs? are you putting them in C:\Documents and Settings\*your-user-name*\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads? The MESH files have names that start MESH_ju-beos_, do a search for that on your hard drive - if you don't have that coming up with a package icon, you need to do a search for *.rar and extract the files.

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
#97 Old 29th Aug 2005 at 7:21 PM
I love the muscles!, but could you tone down the legs? I want a buff guy, but could you tone down the legs to a more basketball player type?
Test Subject
#98 Old 29th Aug 2005 at 9:34 PM
Default I gotta do that
Do u always have to do that?
Instructor
#99 Old 29th Aug 2005 at 9:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mariahcareymcfan
Do u always have to do that?

Yes - always.

Read this for more information: How do I install this .rar custom content?

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Forum Resident
#100 Old 30th Aug 2005 at 4:28 PM Last edited by Mutantbunny : 30th Aug 2005 at 4:31 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by beosboxboy
Is there a special setting in the age property or do you make duplicates of the files for the ages? I have only ever tried to do two ages at one go; but this would be grand if it is just a single age setting in the property set !.

Hmmm...second time I've answered this. First one didn't post I guess, for some reason....

I run them thru SimPE scan folder plugin before they ever reach my DL folder. There is the option to check the age groups and categories you want them to work with. I check the ones I want and click 'Set'

Remember teens can only work on teens. Adults, YAs and elders can work for teens/adult/YA/elders. Teens are shorter than adults so the adult/YA/elder meshs are shortened on a teen and this makes them appear a bit wider. Which when you apply the maxis 'fat' option you can have a wide variety of body types on these ages without taking up HD space. Which allows me to save that space for the great stuff--like Big Boy here.

The muscle mesh will go on a teen--but there is a visible gap at the back of the neckline--I haven't tried this out in game yet but I would guess the gap will cover with a longer hair cut, it's not all that noticable anyway. I've been too busy learning to make windows and recoloring big boy clothing--his clothing meshes are on one of my goals--to actually PLAY. The muscle mesh works on the elder just fine.
Page 4 of 13