Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Exotic Pole

by Puss 'N Heels Posted 11th Aug 2012 at 6:24 PM - Updated 26th May 2014 at 3:41 PM by chasmchronicle

127 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 69 Feedback Posts, 57 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 6
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#51 Old 24th Sep 2012 at 10:46 PM
where is it? Under entertainment =/ cant find it...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#52 Old 26th Sep 2012 at 9:30 AM
Thanks for this . I think I use this for my next MMD dance conversion.
Test Subject
#53 Old 27th Sep 2012 at 5:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by amamartin999
What the hell is this???????????

A pole.
Test Subject
#54 Old 3rd Oct 2012 at 1:53 PM
Woah! Umpa just created an animation for this ;D
http://umpa77.blogspot.fr/
Would it be possible the pole dance interaction to the pole now?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#55 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 12:27 PM
Sorry my english..

There is a dance rug here at mod the sims. (I think this need some update)
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=470454

I think is possible but I'm not scripter.
Problem is I cut animation in 2 part because animator player not work with more frame..
Interstellar Traveler
#56 Old 28th Oct 2012 at 5:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by umpa
Sorry my english..

There is a dance rug here at mod the sims. (I think this need some update)
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=470454

I think is possible but I'm not scripter.
Problem is I cut animation in 2 part because animator player not work with more frame..

Listen, the thought of adding a jazz script to this pole has been brought up in our modding group discussions, and could very well happen some day. But the one thing that is preventing us from doing that is looking here and seeing constant complaining about how this pole doesn't have any interactions and is not scripted.. it makes us think that no matter what we produce, you guys will constantly complain and complain. And honestly, I wouldn't want to work on updating this after so many of you didn't appreciate it in the first place. So, take this for what it is worth please.

And taking someone else's animations is not what we are about. This is a modding group, so therefore our group will create everything we plan on releasing. So, if we planned on adding animation interactions to this object, we would plan it out, discuss it, and create it ourselves.

Formally SeeMyu | Retired Mod
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 2nd Nov 2012 at 1:15 PM Last edited by umpa : 2nd Nov 2012 at 7:55 PM.
I like your Exotic Pole mod. Complaining ?
My is only a question because I don't know anything about a script mod.Simply Curiosity
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#58 Old 17th Nov 2012 at 10:17 AM
Congrats on getting it picked
Test Subject
#59 Old 21st Nov 2012 at 4:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SeeMyu
Listen, the thought of adding a jazz script to this pole has been brought up in our modding group discussions, and could very well happen some day. But the one thing that is preventing us from doing that is looking here and seeing constant complaining about how this pole doesn't have any interactions and is not scripted.. it makes us think that no matter what we produce, you guys will constantly complain and complain. And honestly, I wouldn't want to work on updating this after so many of you didn't appreciate it in the first place. So, take this for what it is worth please.

And taking someone else's animations is not what we are about. This is a modding group, so therefore our group will create everything we plan on releasing. So, if we planned on adding animation interactions to this object, we would plan it out, discuss it, and create it ourselves.

people complain. its mostly what they do really (just look at anyones facebook) ....dont be discouraged by a few people on the net.

i attempted making something like this and a few other uhhh "adult entertainment" objects a while back. hard drive crashed lost it all. im just glad i found somebody else working on these sort of things.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 7th Jan 2013 at 11:01 PM
You can always add Club Dance animation to it. I think it is the most fitting one.
Would be nice, to have some special script for public lots, like bars have (Having strippers working on them, and your sims can use it too, if they want, to get some cash).

I've actually made a strip club in my city, using Pool Club lot, so bartenders wear fitting clothes. But still, noone dances on the poles
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 20th Mar 2013 at 9:53 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!! I don't think I could say it enough. This is amazing. I'm so glad somebody else thought of it because I couldn't create it if my life depended on it. Thank you!!
Test Subject
#62 Old 8th Jun 2013 at 5:59 AM
where do you find this under? I have checked everywhere and couldn't find it.
Interstellar Traveler
#63 Old 19th Jun 2013 at 9:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cksmy17
where do you find this under? I have checked everywhere and couldn't find it.

I've listed where the pole is found in the description of the upload

Quote: Originally posted by Puss 'N Heels
Found Under: Decorations>Sculptures, Miscellaneous Decor, or Outdoors

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 26th Jul 2013 at 10:50 AM
This is why we can't have nice things, people!

Anyway - this item isn't something I'd find myself using, but it and the pose pack are both very well made!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 29th Jul 2013 at 2:50 PM
good to use
Test Subject
#66 Old 13th Aug 2013 at 4:47 AM

Thank you to the creator! I appreciate you taking your time to create something for everyone to use and enjoy. As for SeeMyu, I dont think people are complaining as much as wishing for something new. That is human nature. You don't see EA complaining when they don't get thank yous from everyone and instead are sent wishes for new expansion packs, downloadable content, worlds, etc;
Interstellar Traveler
#67 Old 15th Aug 2013 at 9:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pryncie320
Thank you to the creator! I appreciate you taking your time to create something for everyone to use and enjoy. As for SeeMyu, I dont think people are complaining as much as wishing for something new. That is human nature. You don't see EA complaining when they don't get thank yous from everyone and instead are sent wishes for new expansion packs, downloadable content, worlds, etc;

You're welcome. Thanks for the compliment. and maybe you're right; it might just be human nature.. but is it necessarily kind and right to constantly not appreciate a creation because you don't think it was done right in your mindset? People may be wanting more, but that doesn't mean they can't execute it in such a way that's more appreciative and less negative. Majority of what's on this thread is complaining, and saying that you want something new and not what the creator has provided is insulting and does leave an impact.

Test Subject
#68 Old 2nd Sep 2013 at 4:56 AM
Okay, if you having problems finding the item in your game.. please make sure you are patched to the latest patch and are looking in the right section! If your game isn't updated.. update it now.

does it still work? cause I dled it and couldnt find the mod anywhere lol ..
Test Subject
#69 Old 22nd Sep 2013 at 4:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Samertim777
Woah! Umpa just created an animation for this ;D
http://umpa77.blogspot.fr/
Would it be possible the pole dance interaction to the pole now?

Looks like this has been done, on this forum the dance interaction has been added using this mod:

http://www.ladymoiraine.com/forum/i...hp?topic=6943.0
Test Subject
#70 Old 21st Oct 2013 at 2:40 AM
:
Quote: Originally posted by KnightGuard
Looks like this has been done, on this forum the dance interaction has been added using this mod:

Thank you for your time expertise and effort this combined with the kicker and umpa is totally awesome. I am grateful that those who mod share, you enrich our games. :lovestruc
Test Subject
#71 Old 1st Nov 2013 at 7:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KnightGuard

Thanks for the heads up! I have a fully functioning strip cub now! The mod is perfect for this pole. It even has the option for the dancer to strip while they dance. Nice find...
Test Subject
#72 Old 28th Nov 2013 at 6:57 PM
Default Trouble getting file to open
Okay, if you having problems finding the item in your game.. please make sure you are patched to the latest patch and are looking in the right section! If your game isn't updated.. update it now.

I have the latest patch. I am using WinRAR to extract file. I feel if I am putting it in the correct folder. But it keeps saying that it cannot be opened as a archive. I have downloaded many cc files but this one in a pain in the butt for some reason. I was wondering if you could help me. Is the file still active and working? Please help.
Test Subject
#73 Old 7th Dec 2013 at 10:58 PM

Sheesh you have a really rotten attitude lol.

ETA: Thanks to the folks over at ladymoraine. They, and people like Umpa and the creator of this pole, are some of the best in this community because they know how to work together like adults, which keeps the community moving forward.
Interstellar Traveler
#74 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 2:11 AM
Well, I guess now that you all have the interaction for the pole that was created, I think we should be able to move forward from this persistent back-and-forth notion of requests and denial. The reason we never created any interactions for this was because 1. we didn't have anyone in the group experienced with modding and 2. that's not what the initial intention of the set was to be. But --still-- we will not be adding it to this upload. I'm more than happy to add that helpful link to the description, though. It's pretty helpful for those who want interactions added to this.

and ladyluxe - As the creator of this pole, I appreciate your recognition of adult-like progress. (and my "rotten attitude")

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#75 Old 6th Jan 2014 at 1:14 AM
Been looking for a stripper pole for the longest time.
Page 3 of 6