Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Base Game Bra & Bikini Replacement Meshes fixed for Breast Slider Mod

by GnatGoSplat Posted 10th Nov 2011 at 6:01 PM - Updated 2nd Jun 2012 at 4:40 AM by GnatGoSplat : Updated

92 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 37 Feedback Posts, 54 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 12th Nov 2011 at 12:47 AM
Default Works like a charm...
I myself noticed the difference right away after taking one of my female sims into CAS.

Definitely made a difference in how the breast looks now. Much more conformed. And the little clip on the underside is gone now. I'm a horrible Mesher and Milkshape is still a little new to me as I'm still playing with it. I'm not proficient with it at all. But since you pointed this out I had to take advantage of this. I use Jonha's sliders and I didn't have any issues with it at all. Almost all the female sims in my game are in the range if AA - DD...Going beyond a DD is a little too much for my taste. DDD & E & beyond sizes just tend to look a little gawdy. But hey, I'm a guy...What do I know? heh

Thanks a bunch.
Test Subject
#27 Old 14th Nov 2011 at 4:15 PM
Default Thank you!!!
Wow! I always made my Sims flat chested because of the problem. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 15th Nov 2011 at 12:13 PM
amazing mod been waiting for something to fix those square and pointy boobs
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 23rd Nov 2011 at 6:16 AM Last edited by mekia02 : 23rd Nov 2011 at 6:21 AM. Reason: after thought
Just wanted to let you know I use several nude defaults, Peggy, Kano, Trealia and this mod creates a line inbetween the waist and hips that also goes through the arms. Like the top and bottom of my sim women are mismatched. Also it does not seem to work with the in game weight slider, when I try to make fat sims the upper body does not change size and the hands and a part of the head just look crazy.

I was thinking that I will remove it now and save it because Im not patched to 1.26 and was thinking I might be getting this problem because of that if no one else is having this problem with fat sims. Do you think this could be because of the patch?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 23rd Nov 2011 at 9:52 PM
lol...those boobs look....
Test Subject
#31 Old 26th Nov 2011 at 8:48 AM
Hi GnatGoSplat !

First, thank you very much for your beautiful mod

Otherwise, I confirmed what mekia02 said "this mod creates a line in between the waist and hips that also goes through the arms"

Here is a picture that shows the line :

This problem happens when I use a top for my sim female, but there's no problem when I use a dress or a complete outfit. My game is patched to version 1.26.

Excuse me for my bad english because I'm French
Theorist
Original Poster
#32 Old 29th Nov 2011 at 2:55 PM
The line is visible even with the default EA meshes, but I agree, it looks more visible with these replacement meshes, especially with increased muscle tone. Unfortunately, I don't know the cause. I've tried re-extracting the meshes from CTU and doing a binary compare to my master - they are identical. I've compared UV mapping and normals with the original, they are also identical. I'll continue to look into it, but I'm not sure if I'll ever figure out what causes it.

@mekia02, these replacement meshes worked even before I patched up, so I'm going to say your problem is probably a conflicting mod. In my game, I do see a line similar to what Blackguard posted, but nothing like what you described and the weight slider definitely works in my game. I don't think it would hurt to patch up and see if that fixes it, but if it's a conflicting mod, then that probably won't help.

Resident wet blanket.
Test Subject
#33 Old 2nd Dec 2011 at 11:00 AM
Thank's for your response GnatGoSplat.
As your mod is beautiful and realistic, I use it with pleasure in my game
Test Subject
#34 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 1:07 PM
Wow ! Nice work ! But is there a way to have only the roundness of it ?, cause the ''filling the gap under the breast'' thing give strange look to some of my favorite female sims, but the roundness it gives is just so perfect, I can't go without it !

Just asking ! If it's too complicated or long to do, it's ok !
Thanks anyway, it really add that realistic touch !
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 27th Dec 2011 at 3:10 AM Last edited by mekia02 : 27th Dec 2011 at 3:46 AM. Reason: added pic of 2nd problem and properly resize 1st pic
This is what I get in my game:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This only happens when the sim is nude. The weight slider must be exactly halfway for the line to disappear. Going to the left or right of that exaggerates the separation. My fat sims have a bigger gap, the bottom half of a fat sim will stay fat but the upper body goes back to mid weight. ALSO the hands and face get crazy distortion, making them basically indistinguishable. I will try to post a pic of that. I have several non default skins but this problem happens on all skins even the EA skins but only with the nude top . If sim showers with a bra or any top on this won't happen.

This sim has EA skin , the top is nude, and weight is fat (far right). The face did not distort in this one.

Lab Assistant
#36 Old 27th Dec 2011 at 4:16 AM
I ran Delphy's dashboard and it says that none of my skins, tops, this mod conflict. But I was thinking a conflict with this and a nude top mod.
Theorist
Original Poster
#37 Old 27th Dec 2011 at 8:12 PM
Yes, it's probably a conflict with the nude top mod. Try installing S3PE, double click on the .package file you downloaded here, and delete all the items with "Nude" in the name. That should eliminate the conflict.

Resident wet blanket.
Test Subject
#38 Old 14th Jan 2012 at 9:08 PM
where do u place the patch
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#39 Old 15th Jan 2012 at 3:10 PM
Awesome. Thank you. ^_^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 10:18 AM
ty, this was driving me crazy!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#41 Old 8th Feb 2012 at 12:48 PM
Oh my God! This is amazing! Thank you so much:-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 11:09 AM
Hi! Thanks a lot =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 12:37 AM
GnatGoSplat
Does the BraBikiniNude work with patch 1.31?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 20th Mar 2012 at 5:24 PM
Its little things like this that really bug me [the shelf boob thingy not your mod!]
Thank you very much.
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 24th Mar 2012 at 1:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GAminRoger
GnatGoSplat
Does the BraBikiniNude work with patch 1.31?

I have SHT and updated to 1.33. It works in my game.
Theorist
Original Poster
#46 Old 2nd Jun 2012 at 4:39 AM
UPDATE June 1, 2012 - The seam issue reported in this comment post has been fixed! Thanks to CmarNYC for discovering the cause of the problem in this thread and for writing the utility to fix it. The filename is still the same (BraBikiniNude_breastfix_v1.rar), but the file has been updated.

Resident wet blanket.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 26th Jun 2012 at 6:49 PM
Thank you!!!!!
Field Researcher
#48 Old 5th Jul 2012 at 8:45 AM Last edited by Anach : 5th Jul 2012 at 1:45 PM.
Thanks for the fix. The vertical seam is fixed, but the horizontal gap isn't. Is there any way to fix that? Looks like the coordinates for the top half z-axis is slightly out, although I know nothing about how these things work.

(Picture is from previous version before cmar fix)
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#49 Old 16th Aug 2012 at 12:01 AM
Thank you so much! I hated how the breasts looked in certain tops. This I truly appreciate. No more weird looking boobs. lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 5:58 AM
I noticed a BIG change when I installed this. Thank you. My sims look human again! LOL.
Page 2 of 4