Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vergil Dmc3

by Navetsea Posted 15th Sep 2006 at 12:58 PM

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 11:15 PM
OMIGOD. *starts drooling all over desk* :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc

Lab Assistant
#27 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 3:08 PM
Perfect!
Field Researcher
#28 Old 23rd Mar 2007 at 1:52 AM
Like I said in Dante's page, Vergil is looking so, so gorgeous. The details on him are extremely well done. His clothes are incredibly detailed, as well. The resemblance for both twins are impressing! You've amazed me with your awesome talents. Here is your thanks. You've earned it <3
Test Subject
#29 Old 15th May 2007 at 4:50 PM
Hi, great work, Navetsea!
got a question:
Quote:
...eyebrows and makeup:
Helaene 2805 - brow 1 - brown (not included)...

What in name of all-time-omnipotent-gods is the "2805 brow 1"?? Where I can find that??
I can't believe it, does anyone had problems with this? My Vergil is browless!!
I've downloaded ALL the brows available from helaene.com, I even register on her forum and ask this there, but no anser, from noone...
I also did search on google, all I could find was links to this, the Vergil's post, and a couple of other created sims that I couldn't download...
So, after an extensive research, click on every link that references the "2805 helaene brow" or something alike, I get exactly NOTHING!!... If you, the mighty creator of this lovely sims, who also has used the said brow (grey, isn't it?) still has it or knows where I can get it, please be my savior, cuz the Vergil without a adecuate brow, isn't Vergil for real...
thanks for your time, folks, I apreciate any help.
C'ya soon
Scholar
Original Poster
#30 Old 19th May 2007 at 3:51 AM
but it is indeed helaene brows, and that is the actual name when I view it in Bodyshop, but since Helaene uploads her item with other name like "maypack" or "valentineset", etc. then I can't remember from which download set I got those brows

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Field Researcher
#31 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 1:56 PM
I like to see how you make Lady. I've tried making her and I think I did a decent job, and she doesn't seem too hard, either. Although I'm not the best at making custom stuff so I was missing a lot (her red eye, weapons, belt, shorts... to name a few) to make her look absolutely perfect. so she's just wearing some Lara Croft shorts/boots and the belt. And lastly a white blouse with accessories painted on it.

I would submit her but it's too much trouble (and yes, I already read through the guidelines and everything else posted in the message boards ^_^).

I like to try to do some meshes and the like in the future though, I hope it's not too time consuming.

Keep up the great work, I like to say again. I hope to see Lady sometime in the future.

HAIR REQUEST: Long Curly Hair (i.e.: 01 & 02) for MALES (bld/br).
PAYSITES... BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. >8D
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Test Subject
#32 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 8:47 AM
Oh Please help! I can't download rar files, and something is going terribley wrong with Dante! I think its the skin!

Please might you think about uploading Vergil as a zip?

I'm sorry if i winge!

I'll try to work out a solution, as i adore what you've done with the brothers! Its amazing and one of my friends is so jealous. Thanks!
HadesKitten
Scholar
#33 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 7:50 AM
Amazing work Thank you!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Test Subject
#34 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 8:53 PM
Default lenka
b.n.k
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 26th Nov 2013 at 7:48 PM
Cool!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 9th Jan 2019 at 5:06 AM
I am having trouble finding the brows as well. I have this page but no clue which one it is lol

https://web.archive.org/web/2012020...om:80/brows.php
Page 2 of 2