Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Allow puppy kitten toddler riders

by dickhurt Posted 17th Oct 2008 at 2:57 PM - Updated 8th May 2009 at 10:48 PM by dickhurt : compatibility fixes added

103 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 92 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 8th May 2009 at 4:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ceramicaaa
hi dickhurt, this is a great hack which i would dearly love to use in my game. however, it doesn't seem to work for me. i have uni/nl/ofb/bv, so i downloaded the SNS-AL.rar as well as the df game edition addon.

in-game, my toddlers stand up and briefly have the "Go Somewhere" action in their queue but it disappears almost immediately. they just remain standing there afterwards and they don't actually get in the car/go to the comm lot...

i don't have MATY's phone hack, however i do have insim and inteen - are they compatible with this? any reply would be greatly appreciated.

p.s. my toddlers were on flat ground, no stairs or anything.

i have the same problem and after going through all my hacks and mods i found that it wont work with inteen but it will work with insim
i have sent a message about this and hope 4 a reply soon
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#52 Old 8th May 2009 at 10:53 PM
New InTeen fixes are available (I don't use InTeen myself, so they are not fully tested but I think they should work perfectly). Thanks to both x-mini-kat-x (in PM) and katierose33 for letting me know that the InTeen conflict was preventing the toddlers from getting into owned vehicles.
Test Subject
#53 Old 10th May 2009 at 11:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by danburite2
Am I the only one who was hoping this would allow toddlers to ride on dogs and cats?

No. I was too.
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 13th May 2009 at 9:40 AM
thank u it works now
Top Secret Researcher
#55 Old 16th May 2009 at 8:58 AM
There are two packs for the inteen to download with or without the backtoschool flavor pack.
What's the difference between both? Can I choose which to download?

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#56 Old 16th May 2009 at 9:37 PM
If you do have InTeen installed, it also comes with those optional addons called "flavorPaks". You only need to download the fix for "back to school" if you have this InTeenimater_FlavorPak_BackToSchool.package in your Downloads directory. If you just have Inteen all by itself (without that flavorpak file), then you download zdf_compatible_apktr_InTeenimater_B.rar. To anyone wondering, the "back to school" fix also allows Adult-aged Sims to drive to school (it is for adult schooling).
Test Subject
#57 Old 19th May 2009 at 1:48 AM
My sims won't use the phone. It's not just calling a taxi. They pick up the phone and immediately put it down. I don't have Pescado's phone hack. I realized i didn't have the add-on. Then i re-downloaded the add-on and this hack. But they still won't use the phone. My sims can walk places and use their cars but they won't use the phone. It's frustrating. Did I make a mistake?

Running through the monsoon
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#58 Old 21st May 2009 at 7:58 PM
I suggest running HCDU "Hack Conflict Detection Utility" and report if any other hacks are conflicting with mine. Or else send me a Private Message and I'll try to help more.
Test Subject
#59 Old 23rd May 2009 at 3:41 AM
omg ive wanted a mod like this for ages...
but would you be able to put it in zip format, for some reason i cannot open rar files.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#60 Old 23rd May 2009 at 5:38 AM
you should be able to download a proper rar extractor such as WinRAR or rar for MacOS. just launch the program directly and then find the rar file to extract. i'm attaching a zip file too though.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  zips-tod.zip (32.4 KB, 20 downloads)
Test Subject
#61 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 3:20 PM
Thank you for this nice mod! This mod makes the game more realistic.

Is it possible to add the option for taking a bottle from refrigerator and feeding toddlers at community lots?

And what do you think about other mod which allows to take toddlers for vacation?
Test Subject
#62 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 10:40 PM Last edited by blahblahsims2blah : 23rd Jun 2009 at 8:42 PM.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I have been searching for nearly 3 months for a hack like this, after 6 years of wishing i could take my todds to shops. and now i can. thankyou so much! now i just need to see if it works in my game. lol <(^_^)>

EDIT: not working. they don't show up in the menu. . maybe its cuz i didn't download properly. i don't know. i will download it again and hope.

Edit (again lol) : still not working.i have downloaded and installed it twice now, and it shows up i the cc list at the star of the game. but there is nothing ingame. i was wondering, i have eps does it conflict with one of them. if not is it possible that it conflicts with the sims 2 modern stuff, form the sim supply website, or the sims 2 store edition? thankyou.

~blahblahsims2blah~

The interest is always lost in the blah...blah....blah....
Eat, Sleep, SIM!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#63 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 3:18 AM
Hey blahblah, did you also download any addons it required? such as that Game Edition addon linked on the main Overview page? And also the inteen fixes if you are using Inteen? The only other thing I can suggest is to run Hack Conflict detector to find any conflicts or to get a error log file with testingCheatsEnabled turned on.

And Yana F. Does it not work on community lot fridges? I never tested that.
Test Subject
#64 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 7:13 PM
i dont think i have any inteen flavorpacks.or any addon things. and i tryed the hack conflict detector and it didn't seem to come up with anything.

~blahblahsims2blah~

Eat, Sleep, SIM!
Test Subject
#65 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 6:11 PM
can you make a mod that whit it we can take pets and todllers to vacation? Please.
Test Subject
#66 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 3:13 AM
"Take the bottle for..." option does not appear at community lot and appear at hotel lot (hotel is in the main neighborhood, I didn't try vacation hoods). At hotel lots "Take the bottle for toddler" and "Feed toddler" options work fine if the fridge is INSIDE the hotel room. If the fridge is at community area, "Take the bottle for ..." option appear, but does not work. Cribs and other toddler objects work well in hotels.

I also want a mod to take toddler and pets for vacation. Please make it for us!
And a mod which enables all fridge options at any lot will be very useful.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#67 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 11:25 AM
Hi Anna. Quite a few people have been requesting a mod for vacations as well. Which I do plan to make (if it is possible) sometime soon.

Yana, if I do make a hack to allow all bottle options (and maybe even all available fridge options) on all neighborhoods and lots, then it will be a separate hack file. So look for it in a separate forum thread in the future.

And to blahblah, I'll try to solve your issue in a private message.
Test Subject
#68 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 2:54 PM Last edited by blahblahsims2blah : 18th Jul 2009 at 3:05 PM.
god im so stupid. i ONLY dowloaded the inteen fix file. i can't remember even seeing the other one. oh well i have downloaded it and am gonna see if it works. thanks for the info in pm was helpful. cuz i looked in inteen and couldnt see the files. lol.

~blahblahsims2blah~

Eat, Sleep, SIM!
Test Subject
#69 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 2:57 PM
Hi,
When I try to download the toddler rider hack it has a precaution sign next to it which for some reason makes it not work...
Please Help!
#70 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 7:16 PM
memorialgirl, you sound like you have custom content DISabled. This hack WILL have the "precaution sign" next to it because it HAS to do what that sign is warning about in order to work at all. Just ignore that warning and enable CC. Don`t forget to EXIT the game and restart it after enabling CC, however, as en/dis-abling CC doesn`t take effect until AFTER a restart.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
#71 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 11:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GeneralOperationsDirector
memorialgirl, you sound like you have custom content DISabled. This hack WILL have the "precaution sign" next to it because it HAS to do what that sign is warning about in order to work at all. Just ignore that warning and enable CC. Don`t forget to EXIT the game and restart it after enabling CC, however, as en/dis-abling CC doesn`t take effect until AFTER a restart.

The cc is enabled and for some reason, the percaution sign only goes on this not triplets and quads. Also when my sims tries to go some where when this hack is enabled it does'nt let the sim.
Thanks
#72 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 6:10 PM
You`re welcome; I`m sorry I wasn`t more help.

Test Subject
#73 Old 5th Aug 2009 at 12:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GeneralOperationsDirector
You`re welcome; I`m sorry I wasn`t more help.

Do you know any body that could help? Also when I have this mod enabled it will not let me use a car or walk!
Please Help
#74 Old 5th Aug 2009 at 4:44 PM
I`m guessing that dickhurt would be the best one to help, but he doesn`t seem to have visited this thread lately.

Meanwhile, just checking, have you downloaded df_game_edition_addon.package? It is required for this to work, and having this without that might explain being unable to travel.

Test Subject
#75 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 2:16 PM
Thanks but I have already downloaded the addon . I think my game doesnt like dickhurts mods beacause I got my triplets and quads at simbology and it is working perfectly and doesnt have a precaution sign.
THANKS
Page 3 of 5