Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Jan 2023 at 1:12 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons
Default Game spawns tons of horses even after limiting it with NRAAS Register
I feel like I'm posting a lot here, but hey, TS3 is a glitchy game lol.

For some reason, my game spawns a ton of horses and it's really tanking my performance. In a day, the game will spawn upwards of 25 horses and I have to delete them all at night using MasterController. I've set Register to limit horses to only 1 per town, but still, the game keeps spawning more. I've even turned them off in my settings and they're still spawning. Is there anyway for me to get rid of these horses short of just uninstalling Pets?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Jan 2023 at 3:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
are they spawning in the game itself? or only when you look at them in the npc pool? bc there will always be around 25 horses in the npc pool, they're for adoption, but they may not show up in the game. what you're concerned with is wild horses. you can disable horses completely in the in game options last page.

Oh that may be why. I've got NRAAS tagger running and only see one horse in the wild (I've limited stray horses to 1)