Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Jan 2023 at 3:31 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Dragon Valley Egg Not Hatching
I have the sims 3 + all expansion/stuff packs and dragon valley. I own all legally. I wanted to preface that as I have seen many posts mentioning how owning it illegally or not legit that this happens.

I saw this post Got Dragon Valley, dragon egg not hatching. but the baby dragon fix link is broken. I saw other places with similar things like videos and such but links were broken or taken down. Can someone help me?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 28th Jan 2023 at 4:22 AM
I've never seriously used the Dragon Eggs that come with Dragon Valley. However I have the exact same problem. I first encountered the problem shortly before recording a video to upload to YouTube. Thankfully the problem occurred in the making of the video. Since I didn't actually want the Dragon Egg to hatch in the recording. However if I was one of those people that actually wanted the eggs to hatch like they are supposed to, it would be a real problem for me.
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Jan 2024 at 1:06 PM
I'm a year late but here's an active link. Haven't had any success with fixes myself though.