Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#376 Old 30th Apr 2010 at 3:46 AM
What type of hairstyle are you looking for? Buffy had quite the variety over the years of the show. Let me know if you are looking for up or down or half up and straight, wavy, or curly and I'll make a recommendation if I can. I use lots of different hairstyles on my Buffy depending on the look I am going for.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#377 Old 1st May 2010 at 3:30 AM Last edited by Buffy713 : 1st May 2010 at 6:01 AM.
I'm looking for the one she had in season seven towards the ends.
Test Subject
#378 Old 15th May 2010 at 8:44 PM
Default Sunnydale Map
Hey Guys!! Great Work. I have been a Buffy fan for ages and now I am finally getting around to watching Angel. I am a huge sims fan and can not wait to get working on this.

I saw that someone had created a Sunnydale with one of the existing worlds but now if you go to the sims 3 website under free stuff there is a download for a Create A World program! I thought this would be awesome to actually create a sunnydale!

This is a fold out map of what Sunnydale is suposed to look like. http://img407.imageshack.us/i/welcome2jz9.jpg/
I found it online and it came with tradding cards. but = ( I can't read the key. If anyone has this map PLEASE SHARE!!

Well here I go to get started!! = )
Test Subject
#379 Old 31st May 2010 at 10:26 PM
Test Subject
#380 Old 19th Jun 2010 at 6:24 PM
Here's one more hair that might look good:

http://anubis360.livejournal.com/19363.html
Scholar
#381 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 4:55 AM
I tweaked and got several versions of Buffy I like but then Ambitions came out and I took Framework and CC out. I'm just curious--did anyone try Stefan's facemask now that we can change opacity of cosmetics? Can the opacity of the Buffy facemask now be adjusted? At some point I will put cc and the Buffy facemask back in and finalize the latest version of Buffy I was working on. I must say I was not happy at how the lighting could make that facemask look too much like clown greasepaint which is why it was hard to finalize Buffy. I kept wishing for the ability to tone it down a bit and now it looks like it could be possible but I can't test for the time being so I was wondering if anyone else had.

But for now I'm just concentrating on playing Ambitions with ordinary sims--by that I mean non-celebrity sims. However I have not forgotten this thread nor have I given up on taking Buffy to a incrementally improved level of resemblance to SMG.

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Test Subject
#382 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 4:43 AM
Default Qh
Quote: Originally posted by CharmingFirewaller
You could get started on any lot you like, preferably ones that haven't been made yet or ones that you're most familiar with. I think the first roof option you get (sorry I can't remember what it's called) in Build Mode would be perfect for Spike's Crypt.

You can create a free account on MediaFire which is where I upload my creations too. From there you can copy a link and paste it on whedonsims.wordpress and ask Aeval99 aka KungfuHousewife, the owner of the blog, to add your lot to the Downloads section.

And we're not supposed to post download links here, just screenshots. If you already have a lot uploaded to Whedonsims, just post the link to that page here with a pic so other members can find it.

Happy Simming!

What is MediaFire?
Test Subject
#383 Old 28th Jun 2010 at 12:25 AM
On http://whedonsims.wordpress.com/200...y-summersong86/ it won't let me download any of the sims, just the lots. Why is that?
Test Subject
#384 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 3:20 PM
ahahaha first off i am a guy lol, just wanna clear that up XD. havent been on here in a long time, soz ppls, very busy with life stuff, moved out of home and have a full time job haha not too bad for 20 anyways off topic now

so, im kinda sad that no one has pimped out my buffy house, trust me guys its very accurate.... well i did mees up in a few places and stuff but still that is the floor plan just about, or as best as we can match the sets and have them fit with the show, there is a blak spot at the front of the house on the second floor, thats dead space and i think would suit to be a study noting else would really fit in there, but honestly i think i need to remake it cuse i messed up in a few spots and cant fix with out a rebuild :'(

so like anyways there need's to be the L shaped stairs, its not too hard to do just very tedious. The basement was an issue with mine but thats just cuse there is the new ones and i didnt have that when i started

when i get the chance i will make the layout again and if people wanna decorate the place as they choose would be great, but only the most accurate will get used cuse im a perfectionist haha

if people are interested then let me know, if not then i will just go about my own business

,Jake
Test Subject
#385 Old 5th Jul 2010 at 10:33 PM
I am intrested. I would like to see it first though.

Buffy
Instructor
#386 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 7:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kpurvis88
Hey Guys!! Great Work. I have been a Buffy fan for ages and now I am finally getting around to watching Angel. I am a huge sims fan and can not wait to get working on this.

I saw that someone had created a Sunnydale with one of the existing worlds but now if you go to the sims 3 website under free stuff there is a download for a Create A World program! I thought this would be awesome to actually create a sunnydale!

This is a fold out map of what Sunnydale is suposed to look like. http://img407.imageshack.us/i/welcome2jz9.jpg/
I found it online and it came with tradding cards. but = ( I can't read the key. If anyone has this map PLEASE SHARE!!

Well here I go to get started!! = )

Speaking of which I'm planning on remaking my SunnyD to include a mini Los Angeles for Angel to run off to like the nancy boy he is... :D
Scholar
#387 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 9:32 AM
I'll apologise in advance in case someone has posted this already in the thread, but here's a video of downtown Sunnydale from Chaos Bleeds:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgicUhKjDKg

There's also links on the right for other parts of the game, including the hospital, a graveyard and the magic box.

Also, in case anyone was wandering for the design of the town, Sunnydale has about 12 large Gothic cemeteries. In case anyone wants to know, the Buffy wikia has a list of things the town has (which is where the rabbit holes will come in handy for the military base, hospital and things like that). The thing with Sunnydale is it's always changing throughout the series, so it might either be in the middle of a desert or right next to the ocean.
Instructor
#388 Old 16th Jul 2010 at 11:20 PM
I noticed that too. In the fish boy episode they are by the ocean but in 'Chosen' it shows a huge crater in the middle of the desert. I guess that they must have gone out of town to get to the beach.
Scholar
#389 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 5:24 AM
And throughout the show it seemed Sunnydale was always surrounded by forests.

A lot of fictional cities are like that. Springfield from The Simpsons and Raccoon City from Resident Evil come to mind. Just add or change the layout or size when necessary for the plot.
Instructor
#390 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 8:08 AM
The thing is they of course filmed in many different locations. I'm thinking I'll make certain areas desert-y and the area around town lightly forested with a few lakes and a river leading to the ocean. And by the ocean will be a mini LA. Unfortunately we don't have sky scraper meshes but I'll just make the building there as tall as I can, including the Hyperion.
I want it to be as cohesive as possible.
Scholar
#391 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 8:38 AM
What Mod The Sims 3 needs is the fantastic neighbourhood decorations we previously had for the last game. Skyscrapers, highways, trams, airports. Very well done. I'm also wondering if for the next expansion pack (rumors saying a remake of Nightlife/ Hot Date) we'll get sub-hoods, like Downtown. If that happens you could put mini-LA there?

I was also thinking that you could do a similar thing for Sunnydale's university by having a college town add-on, but I really liked a previous idea of just having it appear as a large library and a few other buildings. When (it better be a when and not an if) we get apartments we could make a few "dorms" (small apartments for young adult students) next to the college buildings. I'm beginning to think Sunnydale might not be able to be fully done until we get all the expansion packs (assuming they have waht we need: more creatures, more community lots, downtown, apartments, etc.).

I also think I read somewhere that Sunnydale was a college town, so the UoC will have to be somewhat big.
Scholar
#392 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 1:14 AM
Now with Late Night being released soon, Sunnydale can be more realistic to the show.

We're getting vampires, clubs and for your LA idea Elyasis, what I'm assuming is an added sub-neighbourhood akin to Downtown from nightlife that looks like an actual big city.
Instructor
#393 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 4:45 AM
I was really exited to see this thread Buffy is my favorite tv show of all time I'v watched ever season at least seven times.
On another note I was looking through the character list and noticed a few more characters that would be good to have.
Joyce summers-
Daniel "Oz" Osbourne
Jenny Calender
Kendra
Riley Finn
Principal Snyder
Principal Wood
Buffybot(simbot)

Villans
the master
the mayor
Professor Maggie walsh
Glory
Ben
Warren Mears
Andrew wells
Jonathan Levinson
Ethan Rayne
Lab Assistant
#394 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 8:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PhenethyaSim
I was really exited to see this thread Buffy is my favorite tv show of all time I'v watched ever season at least seven times.
On another note I was looking through the character list and noticed a few more characters that would be good to have.
Riley Finn
Principal Snyder
Principal Wood
Buffybot(simbot)

Villans
the master
the mayor
Ethan Rayne

YES, to all of these BuffySims that need creating! I'd love to see a great Mayor and Ethan Rayne. Riley (i'm one of the few that actually -liked- Riley in the series!) while a bit "plain" for some, would be still great to have in-game.

If and when I can ever get my S3 game up and running again, i'll see about knocking a few of these baddies out for everyone!
Instructor
#395 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 9:04 AM Last edited by Elyasis : 5th Aug 2010 at 10:42 AM.
Alright, I have decided to wait on Late Night to finish my Sunnydale and LA combo. But I do have the roadwork and lot placement mostly complete. All it really needs is some polishing. It's not exactly like in the show (mostly because of the aforementioned changing scenery problem) but I think it captures the essence of it pretty well. I'll probably export it at a later date if I do more work on it before Late Night. Just in case Late Night breaks CAW.

So with that in mind I think I'll work on some of those cast members, get them simmified.

"Ben is Glory. Glory's Ben. They're one and the same.
He's a doctor. She's the Beast. Two entirely separate entities, sharing one body. It's like a bloody sitcom! Surely, you remember!"

Unfortunately they aren't sharing a body in the game.
Scholar
#396 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 6:28 PM
I saw someone taking requests for custom tattoos the other day, so I requested Angel's tattoo. Des-demmonia has made us this awesome tattoo, which is available for download at her blog: http://sims3tattoostudio.wordpress....-bonus-request/

There's also another little goody in the same place for us Buffy fans. Please remember to say thank you to her if you download.
Lab Assistant
#397 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 10:27 AM
Oh here's teh Buffy Fans Den! I just wanted to let you guys know that I made Faith's tattoo last night. The Buffy set won't be uploaded to MTS so get it here: http://sims3tattoostudio.wordpress....for-buffy-fans/

I don't take requests anymore. Archive of my creations: http://sims3tattoostudio.wordpress.com/
Lab Assistant
#398 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 10:19 AM
Awesome! Glad to see Angel's tattoo is now available! Thanks for posting the link, I thanked her for making it as well!
Test Subject
#399 Old 25th Aug 2010 at 12:11 AM
wow it a very good job
Test Subject
#400 Old 16th Sep 2010 at 2:37 AM
Is anyone still doing this? or has it just kinda disappeared? I notice no one has really said much on here lately. I thought it would be an awesome idea and id hate to see it just fade away!
Page 16 of 19