Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#1901 Old 5th Jan 2013 at 8:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fentonparkninja
If the game has to generate outerwear, it sometimes alters the hairstyle as well, even if the lock is on. Quite a few of the inactives in my town figured the most appropriate thing for winter was to get a buzzcut or go completely bald.

Anyway, I've got one more for the quality parenting bin.

I don't think the social worker, or the town in general, would approve of gorilla-pressing a 2-day old infant.

TOUCHDOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Advertisement
Scholar
#1902 Old 5th Jan 2013 at 8:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hugbug993

Help! The babies are suffocating me! Urk!

Ahahaaaaa! The drawback of allowing more than 8 sims per household...

Call me Gemma or Gem :)
Played since original 'The Sims'. Spend my life working, playing and lurking around here, posting way too much not enough.
The Only Way Is Up
simblr
Forum Resident
#1903 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 4:18 AM
My Gator Overlord (formerly Gator Wolff) has gotten a huge influx of date requests mere days after the death of his wife. The poor man would sometimes hysterically mourn, one mourn interaction right after the other, for six or seven interactions straight. He loved his wife so dearly.

And yet his phone started ringing, one call right after another. "Heartless Tart wants to ask Gator Overlord on a date. Will he say yes?" NO. Gator hangs up. He begins mourning Amaranth again.
"Inconsiderate Jerk wants to take Gator Overlord somewhere hot and spicy. Will he say yes?" NO. LEAVE HIM ALONE.
"Boobies McTits has been counting down the days to the missus's death and now she wants to go on a date with Gator Overlord. Will he say yes?" SHUT UP. SHUT UP. JUST GO AWAY.
"Fred Banana Pants has the hots for Gator Overlord. Will he say yes to a date?" HE'S NOT EVEN ATTRACTED TO YOUR GENDER. STOP CALLING HIM.

Is it over? Is it finally over?
"Jackie wants to ask Gator Overlord out on a date. Will he say yes?" JACKIE, YOU JUST SLEPT WITH GATOR'S SON THIS MORNING. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?
Just...urgh.

The Overlord Legacy - Taking over the world one generation at a time.
The Addison House - The reality show where eight contestants are crammed in one haunted house to survive.
Mad Poster
#1904 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 5:03 AM
My sims was riding a push bike somewhere, and they had a very creepy smile. Why would they smile if they had to exercise

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Inventor
#1905 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 5:36 AM
I have said it time and time again, parents should NOT let young children watch IT. This counts for animals as well as humans. I mean look at this poor puppy, he is so obviously terrified of clowns that he has nightmares about them. At least him watching IT as a puppy is the only "logical" reason I can come up with as to why he has nightmares about clowns. It happened to me, so why couldn't it happen to this poor puppy?
Screenshots
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#1906 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 6:28 AM
It's quite simple. ALL creatures on this planet have an instinctual fear of clowns. And deservedly so. They iz creepy.
Mad Poster
#1907 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 7:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ButchSims
It's quite simple. ALL creatures on this planet have an instinctual fear of clowns. And deservedly so. They iz creepy.

This is true. I'm afraid of clowns too

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Top Secret Researcher
#1908 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 9:04 AM

Funny you should mention that, actually: Looking back through very old Scumthorpe pictures, I just found a horrifying coincidence:

Apparently, "clowns" was Sprog's first word as a baby.

And it wasn't spoken in tones of fear. Baby Sprog liked clowns.

From that moment on, I knew he was utterly, utterly beyond help...
Mad Poster
#1909 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 9:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by misslaheela
"Boobies McTits has been counting down the days to the missus's death and now she wants to go on a date with Gator Overlord. Will he say yes?"

If this isn't a word for word quote of the date text, I will be sorely disappointed.

Also when you think about it, Gator's rush of admirers isn't actually that bad...! Yes it's horribly insensitive, but look at it this way: Severin gets people to use for target practise.
Field Researcher
#1910 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 10:19 AM
My sim was invited to a party and since it was a formal one, I accepted. So getting there only half and hour late, there was food already on the table. My sim was very hungry so I had him eat. I notice a few of the sims there were friends with him and one of them he had a wish to become good friends with. He also wanted to meet someone new. I was like cool. So he chatted up those sims. The party seemed pretty decent too because there were about 7 or 8 sims on the lot and it was a small lot, giving the appearance of a full house. There was a guitar and sims would take turns playing and they ate and they joked and they chatted. I was like this is really nice. Finally an NPC party that didn't suck. So my sim was getting tired and I decided to send him home. Once he left, I got the message: I'm glad you're leaving. You made my party lame.
Lab Assistant
#1911 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 1:44 PM
He was swimming through the club one day......early in the month of May..........

I turned the Serenity Retreat into a Poolside Club for Sunset Valley,with a little work. Anyways,of the Frio brothers STARTED swimming on his own accord IN THE POOL,but then after a few minutes,managed to swim through the pool wall,the stonework floor,up through the foundation & into the club.....Uh,okay....
Screenshots

Sky Marshal Skittles to the rescue!

Causing havoc here at MTS since 2004
Scholar
#1912 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 4:05 PM
Practically crying right now.

I have had enough of the stupid attraction system! But I think it might come in useful, so don't want to mod it out of existance. My poor married man keeps getting dating requests, from the same 3 women, who he's never even met. And every time he gets in the car pool, and drives past a woman, he gets a stupid 'We have so much in common... blahblah' notification!! He must be super-hawt... Feel bad for his wife, who gets nothing. Except when she gets the mail everyday there is always a gift for her husband. Awkward...

Played since original 'The Sims'. Spend my life working, playing and lurking around here, posting way too much not enough.
The Only Way Is Up
simblr
Top Secret Researcher
#1913 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 4:24 PM
On that note, even modding out the attraction system won't completely stop the gifting weirdness- it must be handled by a different system to attraction. At least, that's the only possible explanation I have for some mystery person repeatedly mailing copies of Evil Mr Gnome to Stately Scum Manor.

Unless the Scumthorpes are just that much of a magnet for all things terrible-

-Wait, what am I saying? Of course they are.

"Boobies McTits has been counting down the days to the missus's death and now she wants to go on a date with Gator Overlord. Will he say yes?"

...And now I challenge somebody to make a sim that's actually named Boobies McTits and make lots and lots of posts in here about her silly adventures.

Go on. You know you want to.

I do have a sim that'd fit the bill to an absolutely ludicrous degree, but she's already named Amber...
Field Researcher
#1914 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 5:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MinghamSmith
On that note, even modding out the attraction system won't completely stop the gifting weirdness- it must be handled by a different system to attraction. At least, that's the only possible explanation I have for some mystery person repeatedly mailing copies of Evil Mr Gnome to Stately Scum Manor.

Unless the Scumthorpes are just that much of a magnet for all things terrible-

-Wait, what am I saying? Of course they are.

...And now I challenge somebody to make a sim that's actually named Boobies McTits and make lots and lots of posts in here about her silly adventures.

Go on. You know you want to.

I do have a sim that'd fit the bill to an absolutely ludicrous degree, but she's already named Amber...

As soon as I get back to m simming computer I am more than willing to take up this challenge.
Forum Resident
#1915 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 7:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by leo06girl
I have said it time and time again, parents should NOT let young children watch IT. This counts for animals as well as humans. I mean look at this poor puppy, he is so obviously terrified of clowns that he has nightmares about them. At least him watching IT as a puppy is the only "logical" reason I can come up with as to why he has nightmares about clowns. It happened to me, so why couldn't it happen to this poor puppy?

I am no longer waiting for the Zombie Apocalypse.. Nope.. Now it is the clown Apocalypse..

Details are still being worked out. As Sprog likes clowns it must mean something awful....

I mean there must be a reason for every one to fear clowns.. As creepy as they are it is only logical that an Apocalypse must follow. Right?
Inventor
#1916 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 7:59 PM

If that's true, then my nephews and I must be some sort of alien beings from another planet..=) Pennywise is the only clown I have ever been afraid of, and that was when I was a kid.
Scholar
#1917 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 8:45 PM
I'm not scared of clowns either. Although, I've never met one, only seen them on TV, so who knows what could happen if I met one in real life?

The Only Way Is Up
simblr
#1918 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 9:49 PM

Only if YOU make a character called Cockie McWillies
Mad Poster
#1919 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 11:10 PM
^^I laughed. I am twelve years old.
#1920 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 11:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gemly_teddie
I'm not scared of clowns either.

I confess to being more concerned for, rather than afraid of, someone who uses more make up than I do.
Top Secret Researcher
#1921 Old 7th Jan 2013 at 12:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fairycake89
Only if YOU make a character called Cockie McWillies

I'm... pretty certain that'd break some of the forum rules. Don't get me wrong, I'd be perfectly happy to make Cockie McWillies if the mods hadn't specifically stated that obvious images of genitals aren't allowed on here, but given that you can't give such a character a sufficiently appropriate appearance without some fairly blatant nudity...

I can, however, post the sim that would have been Boobies McTits if she were currently just sitting in my sim bin and didn't already have a name.* And at the moment I'm working on at least two blatantly inhuman sims, the likes of which have never before been seen to the best of my knowledge.

* She's actually been a regular part of my baffling little town since around the time Showtime came out. Her name's Amber Ashton. She was... an interesting experiment in unusual body types, overall. Rather endearing, though. Currently shares a house with her genie ex, two aliens and an escaped psychic medical experiment.
Forum Resident
#1922 Old 7th Jan 2013 at 12:45 AM
Amber is just her alias. Her name is Boobies McTits. Please tell her to stop calling my Gator.

The Overlord Legacy - Taking over the world one generation at a time.
The Addison House - The reality show where eight contestants are crammed in one haunted house to survive.
#1923 Old 7th Jan 2013 at 1:14 AM
I'm... pretty certain that'd break some of the forum rules. Don't get me wrong, I'd be perfectly happy to make Cockie McWillies if the mods hadn't specifically stated that obvious images of genitals aren't allowed on here, but given that you can't give such a character a sufficiently appropriate appearance without some fairly blatant nudity...

I can, however, post the sim that would have been Boobies McTits if she were currently just sitting in my sim bin and didn't already have a name.* And at the moment I'm working on at least two blatantly inhuman sims, the likes of which have never before been seen to the best of my knowledge.

* She's actually been a regular part of my baffling little town since around the time Showtime came out. Her name's Amber Ashton. She was... an interesting experiment in unusual body types, overall. Rather endearing, though. Currently shares a house with her genie ex, two aliens and an escaped psychic medical experiment.

Seems sad, does it not, that Boobies McTits would be allowable and Poor Old Cockie must remain in the shadows? Each character being equally risque, in my view.
Mad Poster
#1924 Old 7th Jan 2013 at 2:09 AM
Amber is just her alias. Her name is Boobies McTits. Please tell her to stop calling my Gator.

Now that makes it sound like you've been trying to date him too.

Let me see your phone, madam!
Top Secret Researcher
#1925 Old 7th Jan 2013 at 2:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fairycake89
Seems sad, does it not, that Boobies McTits would be allowable and Poor Old Cockie must remain in the shadows? Each character being equally risque, in my view.

Well, a character can visibly be Boobies McTits while still wearing clothes, whereas Cockie McWillies more or less inherently requires both nude clothing and a penis accessory I don't currently have. It's a shame, I agree- you know I'd have absolutely no qualms about making him if I wouldn't be running the risk of getting banned for posting inappropriate material by doing so.

Anyway, here is the sim that would have been Boobies McTits if she were new rather than an extreme slider experiment I made last February while bored:

And if you're interested in further unusual-looking sims that happen to be lying around in my sim bin, here's a work-in-progress dwarf.

And here's a half-finished goblin.

Isn't violating the limits of what the game can normally do wonderful?
Page 77 of 321