Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Dec 2022 at 9:13 AM
Default Conflict b/w Chris Hatch's Go To School & G-Rated Religion
If this is in the wrong place I apologize, please move if necessary.

As the title states, I've found a conflict in the BCON files from Chris Hatch's Go To School mod and his G-Rated Religion mod edited by Almighty Hat.

The error comes up as:
File Type: BCON
Group ID: 0x7FD46CD0
Instance ID: 0x00000142
Packages Containing This Constant File:
\downloads\TS2 Religion\CJH_Religion_Medium_G-Rated_Edit.package
\downloads\TS2 Chris Hatch School\The Globe\CJH_GlobalOverrides(Pets+).package

Here's a link to the files (or download page for them):
https://app.box.com/s/pf01dw2z9ol67ie73oylqwea1t5zddum
https://hat-plays-sims.dreamwidth.org/55635.html

I've loaded the files in SimPE myself, and I can see that one file looks to be completely missing the extra lot zoning options added by I think it's the religion mod (it's late, my brain is scrambled). As I've only ever done minor and simple edits with SimPe, this is over my head to fix, or if there's even a fix possible.

Is it possible to patch these two mods?
Thanks in advance.

Cheers
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#2 Old 3rd Dec 2022 at 7:45 PM
Whichever one loads last will be the options you have for Lot Types. It is easy to fix though. Extract the bcon and trcn from the one that has more lot types, then add them to the other package, deleting the bcon that is conflicting.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Dec 2022 at 9:36 PM Last edited by literarygoth : 3rd Dec 2022 at 10:10 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
Whichever one loads last will be the options you have for Lot Types. It is easy to fix though. Extract the bcon and trcn from the one that has more lot types, then add them to the other package, deleting the bcon that is conflicting.

Thank you for the swift response!
I think I know how to extract, how would I go about adding them - similar process as extracting? Apologies for sounding like a noob, I'm very new with SimPE and have only made very minor adjustments.

*EDIT*

I forgot to mention in the main post, the error with these two mods is that loading to a lot, any lot, fails. It just gets hung up with the loading screen. Doing what you suggested fixed the issue! Thank you so much for your assistance! I was hoping it was a simple fix - in my earlier attempt, I didn't delete the offending bcon (derp!) In my defense, it was very late and I'd spent hours sourcing out the issue XD