Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jan 2023 at 8:32 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default Random CAS Bug?
Hello,

I have this bug where cas will only load the first row of clothes, and it will periodically "flash" the rest of the clothes (you still cannot click and choose and clothes). This bug still occurs when taking my mods folder out, deleting caches, etc. The only thing I have found to work is to delete the "The Sims 3" folder and start from scratch. The bug does not reappear when I put my mods folder back in, it will just happen randomly one time when I start the game and never stop.

I hope I explained this correctly as I'm not even sure how to describe it myself.

Any help/ideas? Thank you
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Jan 2023 at 10:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
are you using smooth patch 2.1?

Yes, I am
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Jan 2023 at 11:21 AM
Go read the comment section of the mod and you'll find tons of people with the same problem.

Ah I see, that's a shame. Has this problem been noted with version 1.0? I saw you uploaded version 1.0 in the comments, so I might just give that a try instead until it's fixed.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Jan 2023 at 11:29 AM
1.0 is great. Been using it since the start. It isn't as fast as 2.1, but it is virtually bug free.

I'll give that a try then, tysm for the help