Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Pet/Pet Cage: One-Eyed Plant Creature

by Klinny Posted 11th Jun 2007 at 5:42 AM - Updated 19th Nov 2008 at 10:34 PM by Canoodle

69 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 64 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Unsocialized Homeschooler
#51 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 6:28 PM
Cool! This would be a great pet for Plant-Sims!
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 9:11 PM
It's so cute.

Swedän rules, not.
Test Subject
#53 Old 15th Feb 2008 at 7:20 PM
I realy like your pet/alien, i tried to download but it comes up to winace after i click download and once i open sims 2 (pets) it donst even show up Can you help me?????
:''(Btw nice pet
Test Subject
#54 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 2:38 AM
Brilliant! How clever! Unique and adorable. Good work! I love it! Thankyou.
However, the bowl does not show food in it. It always remains empty. Besides that though, it is lovely! :D
Test Subject
#55 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 2:17 AM
when i downloaded it i only got the plant not the rest .can u help me?
Test Subject
#56 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 5:57 AM
now if you have plant sims they can have pets like them.

awesome!
Test Subject
#57 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 11:14 PM
AWW! it's such a cute creature.. thx alot for letting me download it into my games.. its so cute.. and best.. ITS GREEN <333 LOL =D awesome

umm.. sorry but how do you get this creature? like.. where can i get it into my house.. cuz i can find the habitat and stuff.. but iuno where i can get the pet itself.. xD
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 7:02 PM
Oh, it's so cute ... Who wants a boring guinea pig if he could have this?
Scholar
#59 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 10:11 AM
It's so cuuuute! *squeals like a little girl* I must have it.
Test Subject
#60 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 12:04 PM
omg nice !!! does remember me of the first final-monster in legend of zelda twilight princess ôO xD jus the baby-style one XD

look:
http://www.spieletipps.de/g_015325/...screenshots/96/
Test Subject
#61 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 4:58 AM
OMG Thanks!
So kool!!!! its brilliant, mysterious and cute. awesome job!!! Its kool as. great idea!!! thank you!!!
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 17th Sep 2009 at 6:39 PM
ROFL, this is so random, I love it!!! XD

Oh my God the noobs are coming!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#63 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 12:52 PM
My simmies and I totally love your creations =D Thanks! And sorry for my bad English, ghehe.
Test Subject
#64 Old 19th May 2010 at 5:23 PM
i loooooooooovvvvveeee this :D
Field Researcher
#65 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 8:48 PM
This one is sooo cute :3 thanks for making him
Instructor
#66 Old 18th Sep 2010 at 12:43 PM
hahaha Its adorable!! My plant sims looked off with womrats and metal cages, so thanks

(())Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has
//\\survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#67 Old 1st Jan 2011 at 7:52 AM
Love it, Klinny! Hey, is it possible to create Thing the Hand from the Addams family?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 29th Nov 2013 at 2:23 PM
Thank you! I downloaded it - it's adorable and suits wonderfully as the sidekick of my orphaned forest fae.
However there's one small problem I thought I'd mention - it might also be me overlooking something or doing something wrong, but...
You know how a sim can take a womrat or a bird cage with them into the university if they put it into their inventory before leaving? I've done it a few times - can't have teenagers enjoying college life and leaving their beloved pets behind. I tried that with my above-mentioned forest fae, however I discovered that the plant creature has disappeared once I got to my dorm. I mean that the cage was still there, but it couldn't be interacted with (didn't show any options when clicked), didn't have the plant-creature on it as far as visuals and sound were concerned and couldn't be sold because (paraphrasing) ''You can't sell items with something in or on them'' i.e. the game still thought the cage was inhabited. I stuck the buggy cage back into my inventory and bought a new plant-creature who worked fine, but I just figured that you might want to know that it seems that either moving an inhabited plant-creature cage from a hood to the university or placing it into a sims inventory makes it break. I'll do some more tests regarding that in the near future.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#69 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 3:05 PM
Really cute! I love it:-)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#70 Old 30th Dec 2015 at 10:25 PM
Thanks, this looks cool, yet cute! 83
Page 3 of 3