Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Million Dollar Mansion - one of a kind

by losonogo Posted 24th Apr 2006 at 3:38 PM - Updated 29th Nov 2006 at 12:58 PM by losonogo

152 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 149 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 7
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 2:25 PM
Default great^^
cool

the right house for my musicstar family

great work

bigyipsi
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 3:21 PM
VERY impressive, congrats on becomming a feautered lot

It has a very rich, exquisite style, I love it!

You can find my work at Just Another Sims Site
Test Subject
#28 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 4:03 PM
Wow !!! Beautiful I have been looking for something like this. Because I couldn't build if my life depended on it. Except I don't have OFB
Field Researcher
#29 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 4:15 PM Last edited by TheSims2Fever198 : 25th Apr 2006 at 4:36 PM.
I love it its so wonderful,but I am having a problem,I have OBF,in fact I have all the expansion packs and shopping packs but after I install it to my game I don't see the lot,so I cant place it in the naborhood,any thought of what I can do. thanx.

More Info,this praobly has some thing to do with the problem, when I downloaded it, it download as 5.36 MB but when I look at the properties of it it says 17.9 MB, I don't understand why and don't know how that happened or what the problem is.

I hope this gets worked out,i really like this houes u made.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 4:38 PM
It's so beautiful. So much time and patience went in to it, you can tell just be looking at the screenshots. thank you for creating something so wonderful.
Instructor
#31 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 5:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheSims2Fever198
I love it its so wonderful,but I am having a problem,I have OBF,in fact I have all the expansion packs and shopping packs but after I install it to my game I don't see the lot,so I cant place it in the naborhood,any thought of what I can do. thanx.

More Info,this praobly has some thing to do with the problem, when I downloaded it, it download as 5.36 MB but when I look at the properties of it it says 17.9 MB, I don't understand why and don't know how that happened or what the problem is.

I hope this gets worked out,i really like this houes u made.

it's a Sims2Pack file inside a rar file
the rar is 5.5mb ish
and the lot's Sims2Pack is 18mb ish

you need to make sure you install from the Sims2Pack

Please dont upload my creations to paysites.
But please feel free to use
ANY other way you like

Field Researcher
#32 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 5:15 PM
i DID install it from the Sims2Pack file ,i understand the size now,but still it dose not show up in the game for me.
Test Subject
#33 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 5:30 PM
Phenominal job! I can only imagine how long it took you to create this beautiful masterpiece. How does it play? Does it run pretty fast?
Field Researcher
#34 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 5:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mytabbykat
Phenominal job! I can only imagine how long it took you to create this beautiful masterpiece. How does it play? Does it run pretty fast?

how it runs would all depend on your computer
Test Subject
#35 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 5:49 PM
thats beautiful,its great.i love it but i cant find chandelier's link can u give mepleasew
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 6:15 PM
wow! This place is great..Although none of my simmies have a million dollars yet lol
Field Researcher
#37 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 7:02 PM
Wow! It's perfect for my "London" neighborhood where I'm housing the Prince of Wales, his sons William and Harry and a bunch of other royals. I'm working on doing the whole family and it's a huge job! Thanks for cutting the building time down for me and for making something so MUCH more magnificent than I could have made!

You can never have too much yarn, fabric, or books.
Field Researcher
#38 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 7:03 PM
i love the look of this 5 star shame my comp would lag using it...
Test Subject
#39 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 7:32 PM
that's so awesome. how long must that have taken? WOW!
Test Subject
#40 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 7:53 PM
Looks awesome! will it work with just uni ep...

MagnumSims
Quote:
It Takes Drive And Determination To Succeed
mail me:

Daughters Modeling Site
Test Subject
#41 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 7:57 PM
wow!!!!!

fantastic house. it´s perfect
Test Subject
#42 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 7:59 PM
This house looks terrific but I do have a quick question. All of the custom content that you listed above, is it included in the download or do I have to go to the websites and download the stuff myself?
Test Subject
#43 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 8:00 PM
Truley a marvel in SIMS2 history!!!
Hah Looks Amazing !, GREAT JOB

XOrange CountyX
Test Subject
#44 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 9:25 PM
I was wondering what to do with that family of mine that raised one million without cheat codes And now I know, I won't have to waste their money on their electronics again!
Instructor
#45 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 9:44 PM
OMG, that's gorgeous, I'm so downloading it!
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 11:11 PM
2 words THE MOB

Im travis tremonti on tso no longer travis b and live in bf im gf of tremonti mafia : )
Field Researcher
#47 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 11:49 PM
Not my kind of download but it's really beautiful!
Field Researcher
#48 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 12:22 AM
It is... well... BIG! Thank you for not making us go through the pain (if any?) in making this wonderful home :D

i'm not mean
you're just stupid
http://reronaville.myminicity.com/
Test Subject
#49 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 1:06 AM
wowzers!
Thats a BEAUTIFUL house! It must have taken you hours to complete!
Its great but I'm not going to download it because big houses are to hard 2 handle, but great work!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#50 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 1:20 AM
all items do come with the download
Question: would people like a less expensive version which plays better in the game?

I read all the comments you leave, even if they are made a year later, thank you all:)

Any lot building requests are considered, just pm me:)
Page 2 of 7