Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
#101 Old 12th Jul 2011 at 6:01 PM
Found out I'm actually 2 kilos slimmer than I thought. May not seem much, but it really makes a difference. :D

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#102 Old 12th Jul 2011 at 7:10 PM
Realizing that I can finally afford an SLR camera!

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Mad Poster
#103 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 12:21 AM
Having the best pizza in town for dinner and an elephant ear from the city's summer festival for dessert.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Scholar
#104 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 12:24 AM
just was able to convince my dad that the new wig I got was real hair

LOL

Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban, Outran Dementors, Outwitted Ministry, Killed by Drapery
Where I've been hiding...
Alchemist
#105 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 12:44 AM
Deathly Hallows part 2 was awesome.
Oh, and the first preview that came on was for Breaking Dawn. Someone Avada Kedavra-ed at the screen, and a bunch of other people booed. xD
Alchemist
#106 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 6:54 AM
Being home.

There is nothing better in the world than using your own toilet.
Alchemist
#107 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 8:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cupcake12winx

There is nothing better in the world than using your own toilet.

Hallelujah to that!

Mad Poster
#108 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 12:58 PM
I spent 45 minutes cuddling a ten week old tiger today. His name is Trevor and he is the love of my life.
Alchemist
#109 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 3:58 AM
The prospect that my new medicine might be working enough for me to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 in theaters. Not at the midnight showing, but hopefully sometime after. This would be my last chance to see a Harry Potter movie in theaters, and I haven't been to a movie in theaters in like two years.
Scholar
Original Poster
#110 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 8:14 AM
Just got home. Had the absolute best time away! I got forced into doing an extreme free fall thing, where you go over a aeroplane jet engine and flyyyyy..boy is that uncomfortable, lol. Also went on a jet boat which was exhilarating! Would love to do that again Also got two more of my dresses in the mail and three of my new belly bars I am a happy chappy right now!

Georgie. Aka Geah
Flickr × MTS Yearbook
27.11.08|17.12.08|24.06.09|06.06.10|24.07.10|19.11.2010
Kia Kaha
Mad Poster
#111 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 4:11 PM
I got asked out for a drink by the most beautiful boy I've ever seen (he was French, too!) and dined at a restaurant called Cabbages & Condoms. At the end of the meal, they gave you a complimentary condom and there were all these beautiful lanterns made out of them, too.
Alchemist
#112 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 4:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PixCii
I got asked out for a drink by the most beautiful boy I've ever seen (he was French, too!) and dined at a restaurant called Cabbages & Condoms. At the end of the meal, they gave you a complimentary condom and there were all these beautiful lanterns made out of them, too.

Wow... I just have to visit that restaurant...

Alchemist
#113 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 9:25 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-jgzVHyZd4

Best song in history, I swear.
Alchemist
#114 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 9:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cupcake12winx
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-jgzVHyZd4

Best song in history, I swear.

Yes, yes, yes, yess! Well, not the best, but one of them! I l-o-v-e Florence and The Machine.

Top Secret Researcher
#115 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 6:48 PM
I went out for a drink with my best friend and we ran into our philosopher/musician/generally weird friends. We ended up singing in a café because the jukebox was broken and shooting spells at each other with our straws. We're all very mature.

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Scholar
#116 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 3:04 AM
I saw Harry Potter and the deathly hallows part 2 today. Need I say more? Oh, and this is the FIRST time I've ever been to a cinema before so the experience was unforgettable.

I think I had my very first heart attack as well.

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure"

Yet another Tumblr
Livejournal
Alchemist
#117 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 3:13 AM
The fact that every post with the words Harry Potter in it is covered in a spoiler warning on amirite. Awesome.
Scholar
#118 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 3:47 AM
Just performed my theater troupe's final performance of Rent

*conflicting emotions*

Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban, Outran Dementors, Outwitted Ministry, Killed by Drapery
Where I've been hiding...
Alchemist
#119 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 1:09 PM
I created a new story. It's only a page long, but I hope it goes somewhere... since I spent about a half hour trying to name the main character. Alexandrina had better like her freaking name.
Mad Poster
#120 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 9:15 AM
This.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Alchemist
#121 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 10:29 AM
I have been bent over my laptop for at least three or four hours trying to finish translating this book. And you know what? I'm less than ten pages from doing so, and I'm not moving until it's done.

This book has taught me several words in Italian, and I'm better at typing in a foreign language than my own now. And my back probably hates me for making it hunch over a laptop for hours on end.

BUT I TRANSLATED A FREAKING BOOK. :D
Mad Poster
#122 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 10:46 AM
Bobbi Brown!
Rubric Wrangler
#123 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 3:30 PM
Cutest, happiest dog ever!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIma5YEkJ7k

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Alchemist
#124 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 10:04 AM
I've begun to translate a Russian book this time. I'd say it's going well, even though I've only done.. two paragraphs. It's probably the slowest thing I've ever done, but I'm getting better at the foreign keyboard. It's so fun to see my fingers typing in a different script...
Instructor
#125 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 11:14 AM
a day at beach :D

Page 5 of 74