Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vampire Tweaker V5.1

by ferferga Posted 21st Apr 2014 at 11:48 AM - Updated 15th Jun 2018 at 4:09 PM by ferferga : Updated to V5.1

378 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 319 Feedback Posts, 58 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 10 of 16
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#226 Old 6th Nov 2014 at 7:12 AM
thanks
Lab Assistant
#227 Old 12th Nov 2014 at 5:30 PM Last edited by anthony5000f : 12th Nov 2014 at 5:55 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by fer456
Sorry again for all. I need to solve some errors. Im working on it I will publish some notices in my journal and here and If you want I can send you the release of the new versión.

Thanks
please take your time the mod is a pretty good mod over all I hope you can give children and teens thirst bars. Its important to solve errors. it would be better to fix the errors rather than release a new version and it be messed up. keep up the good work.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#228 Old 14th Nov 2014 at 6:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by anthony5000f
please take your time the mod is a pretty good mod over all I hope you can give children and teens thirst bars. Its important to solve errors. it would be better to fix the errors rather than release a new version and it be messed up. keep up the good work.

Yes, i fixed some errors. One of the most important one is the bug of the eyes. Yes, now, the eyes wont replace the coriginal color. The problem of that is that some functions stuck me. Yes, something I don't know how to do something and sometimes I stuck for weeks in something. For that, I don't know if I will can release everything I want fofor the new version.
Test Subject
#229 Old 17th Nov 2014 at 1:05 AM
how do you kill another sim? Just by drinking them?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#230 Old 18th Nov 2014 at 6:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lanilee26
how do you kill another sim? Just by drinking them?

There is a interaction called Kill when you cclick on another sim. You must use it.
Lab Assistant
#231 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 12:47 AM
Yes, i fixed some errors. One of the most important one is the bug of the eyes. Yes, now, the eyes wont replace the coriginal color. The problem of that is that some functions stuck me. Yes, something I don't know how to do something and sometimes I stuck for weeks in something. For that, I don't know if I will can release everything I want fofor the new version.
As long as the mod is stable it should be good mod. I don't like mods that don't get updates when there are major issues with them its not good to just leave a mod broken.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#232 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 11:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by anthony5000f
As long as the mod is stable it should be good mod. I don't like mods that don't get updates when there are major issues with them its not good to just leave a mod broken.

Yes, i know what you mean, but the release of the MOD will be probably before Christmas or during Christmas, so its near. I just ask in the modding forum about a new thing I want to implement, but the fixes are rready, now it need test. Now I'm working in the functionalities.
Lab Assistant
#233 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 4:47 PM
Yes, i know what you mean, but the release of the MOD will be probably before Christmas or during Christmas, so its near. I just ask in the modding forum about a new thing I want to implement, but the fixes are rready, now it need test. Now I'm working in the functionalities.
Again take your time its better to work on a mod and fix errors than to release the mod too quickly and there be major issues. taking it slowly is a smart move.
Test Subject
#234 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 9:45 PM
Default Kill
I downloaded this mod today 11/30 nov and the interaction "kill" does not exist. The file i downloaded is "Vampire Tweaker V4" and the it shows up powers and when i click on it it says only turn. I dont se any kill interacton. Should i download the other files?
Lab Assistant
#235 Old 1st Dec 2014 at 4:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Benlikas12
I downloaded this mod today 11/30 nov and the interaction "kill" does not exist. The file i downloaded is "Vampire Tweaker V4" and the it shows up powers and when i click on it it says only turn. I dont se any kill interacton. Should i download the other files?
The creator is working on a much more improved version of this mod I do not recommend version 4 there are alot of errors. the creator said that version 5 should be released before or after Christmas.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#236 Old 2nd Dec 2014 at 6:12 PM
Ok, thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#237 Old 2nd Dec 2014 at 7:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Benlikas12
Ok, thanks!

Thanks for your understanding. i will remake all code of the interactions but I think that problem is a EA strange code bug. So, probably I can progress a lot this weekend. Perhaps this weekend I can release it, but I'm not sure, I prefer to test in deep.
Test Subject
#238 Old 4th Dec 2014 at 3:48 AM
I don't suppose theres any way to just get the blood effects (bloody face, bite, body etc.)?
Test Subject
#239 Old 5th Dec 2014 at 4:17 PM
Thanks for your understanding. i will remake all code of the interactions but I think that problem is a EA strange code bug. So, probably I can progress a lot this weekend. Perhaps this weekend I can release it, but I'm not sure, I prefer to test in deep.
Yeah, ofc i cant wait to V5
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#240 Old 5th Dec 2014 at 9:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aejk
I don't suppose theres any way to just get the blood effects (bloody face, bite, body etc.)?

Perhaps you edited something in the city hall. That error in the managing of the most was recognized, now fixed and working, so please, wait for the release of a new version.
Field Researcher
#241 Old 29th Dec 2014 at 3:36 PM
I can't use the vampire bed. It says Sims3.Gameplay.VT.Altars.AltarBedEP7
When I try to click on it.
Test Subject
#242 Old 29th Dec 2014 at 6:49 PM
Hello! First, I want to congratulate your for this great job, such a complete mod is not easily found in any place.
Have you ever thought of releasing only a visual flavour? Personally, I don't like your buffs, but I love sooo bad the red eyes and the bite/neck marks effects. I tried to edit it by myself and remove some things, like the painting and the interactions like Kill and Ressurect, but I suck in programming and there's so much numbers and letters to edit, so I gave up before I've done something bad to my savefile.
Well, it's just a suggestion, I'm looking forward to the V5. Keep up the good work and sorry if I was rude! :D
Lab Assistant
#243 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 2:54 PM
Yes, i will see that and mix some mods. thanks

But for the editing animation, i trietried, but I can't make milkshape working, sorry.

I had an Idea how to fix the Animation.
Replace the EA Drink interaction, use the exact same strings, make it beeing the same as before, but give it custom animations. Maybe from another Modder or something.
Just an Idea. Dont Know if it will work or not.
Dont Worry if it cant be done for V5. There will be a V6, right? No need to hurry.
Take your Time to make it good. Rushing increses the chances to screw it up.
#244 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 7:46 PM
when i install V4 and create a sim and when i got a house when it zooms in my sim it crashes
Test Subject
#245 Old 8th Jan 2015 at 2:12 AM
I've tried everything to make V4 work; all the steps you've given, including cleaning the game, reinstalling the mod, deleting all mods and installing only V4 etc. At first, mod seems to work, however, as the game progresses, it starts to crash on loading screen when trying to load my saves. I've looked to see whether my save games were corrupted or not, but that doesn't seemt to be the issue either. V3 seems to work flawlessly. I really wish to play with your mod, as it is really great; however, it seems like I will have to wait for V5 and play with V3 until it comes out. Nevertheless, I want to thank you for making such an awesome mod. Your ideas are great, and I can not wait to see the new version.
Test Subject
#246 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 9:05 AM
Some news about new version?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#247 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 7:29 PM Last edited by fer456 : 9th Jan 2015 at 8:32 PM.
First of all, sorry for late reply, for strange reasons, the messages doesn't appeared me on control panel.

Quote: Originally posted by CulMiku
I can't use the vampire bed. It says Sims3.Gameplay.VT.Altars.AltarBedEP7
When I try to click on it.

Looking for it... But you can use them? Try to remove it and buying a new one.

Quote: Originally posted by overdreams
Hello! First, I want to congratulate your for this great job, such a complete mod is not easily found in any place.
Have you ever thought of releasing only a visual flavour? Personally, I don't like your buffs, but I love sooo bad the red eyes and the bite/neck marks effects. I tried to edit it by myself and remove some things, like the painting and the interactions like Kill and Ressurect, but I suck in programming and there's so much numbers and letters to edit, so I gave up before I've done something bad to my savefile.
Well, it's just a suggestion, I'm looking forward to the V5. Keep up the good work and sorry if I was rude! :D

In 5 was my principal reason. Fixing and improving customization and add a lot of new things. The customization works in the game, with interactions on the city hall. But sorry, you can't remove the pictures with these function, you will need to edit the package removing the OBJK and OBJD, but some alters game objects with custom scripts.
Quote: Originally posted by Dark__Phoenix
I've tried everything to make V4 work; all the steps you've given, including cleaning the game, reinstalling the mod, deleting all mods and installing only V4 etc. At first, mod seems to work, however, as the game progresses, it starts to crash on loading screen when trying to load my saves. I've looked to see whether my save games were corrupted or not, but that doesn't seemt to be the issue either. V3 seems to work flawlessly. I really wish to play with your mod, as it is really great; however, it seems like I will have to wait for V5 and play with V3 until it comes out. Nevertheless, I want to thank you for making such an awesome mod. Your ideas are great, and I can not wait to see the new version.

Really, I don't know why that succeed, but Im investigating. I don't know of that specific problem was solved yet, but the mod works perfectly, because everything is rewritten and I think a lot of bugs were solved, but I don't know I'd that will, but I think that. Also, if you can install a debugger mod like ErrorTrap to track errors log, can help me to understand if your game was broken (yes, I read, you checked it, but it will confirm everything and also can help me) and also help me to track errors.
Quote: Originally posted by Armilus
I had an Idea how to fix the Animation.
Replace the EA Drink interaction, use the exact same strings, make it beeing the same as before, but give it custom animations. Maybe from another Modder or something.
Just an Idea. Dont Know if it will work or not.
Dont Worry if it cant be done for V5. There will be a V6, right? No need to hurry.
Take your Time to make it good. Rushing increses the chances to screw it up.

Yes, I asked on simlogical to that and they say me the same as you. But the problem was on the animator, that I can't use it, is so difficult becauae delete my frames... You can try to help me! Or anyone that knows how to use Milkshape or Blender!
From the last question, the answer is to Nihilluss.

Quote: Originally posted by Nihilluss
Some news about new version?

Yeah, I have everything more less finished and just few details. The users that had problems with the interactions that doesn't appear will have them fixed and everything will work better. Also is more user friendly and have diagnosing tools.
But also I have bad news for you. Sincerely, that version is consuming me. It wasn't too difficult anyway, but on every version I was developing, I was less motivated. Yes, as you listen. I sincerely also lost the interest of that due to the release of the Sims 4. Also, I discovered another games to my PC that makes me pass a lot of good time. Also, with the studies, I haven't so much time to took the PC. And a lot of times I took it is intended to play and not to develop, just relaxing. Also, I lost the illusion of playing Sims 3 for their bugs and bigger loading times. I have my game overload? I sincerely don't know, I just thingthat everything was bad with the 3 and my ccomputer. When I do something, I need to wait a lot of time on testing.

All of you, you wouldn't be disappointed with the new version, I think. I just want to shoe you a lot of great things, but I really haven't got motivation to follow and also I haven't some much ideas to do. Everything is more less done and the other ideas is basically too difficult or Ea makes something stupid that can't you do anything. Also, another motive that makes me stop is the less frequently comments, visits and downloads.

All of you, thanks of all motivation. Thanks of everything,your care and your patient in versions, especially that one, you are waiting too much. I will publish a changelog here to make you more crazy!.

You probably will be too sad about that news, but like another Dark_Phoenix, there are a lot of numbers and letters. When I just need to edit something, I need to swim in over than 500 files that are packed in a 4 MB package. That is so difficult to do. Also to test what makes problems and what no. In the latest versions, I just edited only scripting, because the other things aren't now too important, but sometimes I like to, but is impossible to do that for mine.

As you can see, in MTS there arent a lot of mods that makes a lot of things that mine. Some mods can have greater function, but believe in me, any have that number of things to edit. Any except Nraas ones.

But I have also a positive way for you. I will conserve the files of the project and make it like freedom. Any that want to edit scripts or something like that with make me a lot of happy and I will help him. I sincerely need more time, motivation and help to continue that mod. Especially the last one, I can work together with any person that want.
But, sadly, I will uninstall sims 3, so the testing will be on my helpers or volunteers. Any you want you can ask me on PM.

I will don't leave MTS as now. I will continue uploading things for TS4, I have prepared two stupid mods that are really useful but easy.

Perhaps I will make a TS4 port of this mod. I really want to make that, but I say perhaps because Ea makes the coding (XML and scripting) entirely, with a new language (Python) and strange and newer XML format.

I hope I will can do that. I wait you on that thread! And I was also be here to reply posts and pleased to receive PMs about editing my MOD.

Thank for everybody! You don't know how I like to work on that, although I cant enjoy my work at full due to loading times, bugs and need to a new version wrapper.

Thanks!Thanks! You are the best!
Muchas Gracias! Sois los mejores!
Lab Assistant
#248 Old 10th Jan 2015 at 3:59 AM
First of all, sorry for late reply, for strange reasons, the messages doesn't appeared me on control panel.

Looking for it... But you can use them? Try to remove it and buying a new one.

In 5 was my principal reason. Fixing and improving customization and add a lot of new things. The customization works in the game, with interactions on the city hall. But sorry, you can't remove the pictures with these function, you will need to edit the package removing the OBJK and OBJD, but some alters game objects with custom scripts.

Really, I don't know why that succeed, but Im investigating. I don't know of that specific problem was solved yet, but the mod works perfectly, because everything is rewritten and I think a lot of bugs were solved, but I don't know I'd that will, but I think that. Also, if you can install a debugger mod like ErrorTrap to track errors log, can help me to understand if your game was broken (yes, I read, you checked it, but it will confirm everything and also can help me) and also help me to track errors.

Yes, I asked on simlogical to that and they say me the same as you. But the problem was on the animator, that I can't use it, is so difficult becauae delete my frames... You can try to help me! Or anyone that knows how to use Milkshape or Blender!
From the last question, the answer is to Nihilluss.

Yeah, I have everything more less finished and just few details. The users that had problems with the interactions that doesn't appear will have them fixed and everything will work better. Also is more user friendly and have diagnosing tools.
But also I have bad news for you. Sincerely, that version is consuming me. It wasn't too difficult anyway, but on every version I was developing, I was less motivated. Yes, as you listen. I sincerely also lost the interest of that due to the release of the Sims 4. Also, I discovered another games to my PC that makes me pass a lot of good time. Also, with the studies, I haven't so much time to took the PC. And a lot of times I took it is intended to play and not to develop, just relaxing. Also, I lost the illusion of playing Sims 3 for their bugs and bigger loading times. I have my game overload? I sincerely don't know, I just thingthat everything was bad with the 3 and my ccomputer. When I do something, I need to wait a lot of time on testing.

All of you, you wouldn't be disappointed with the new version, I think. I just want to shoe you a lot of great things, but I really haven't got motivation to follow and also I haven't some much ideas to do. Everything is more less done and the other ideas is basically too difficult or Ea makes something stupid that can't you do anything. Also, another motive that makes me stop is the less frequently comments, visits and downloads.

All of you, thanks of all motivation. Thanks of everything,your care and your patient in versions, especially that one, you are waiting too much. I will publish a changelog here to make you more crazy!.

You probably will be too sad about that news, but like another Dark_Phoenix, there are a lot of numbers and letters. When I just need to edit something, I need to swim in over than 500 files that are packed in a 4 MB package. That is so difficult to do. Also to test what makes problems and what no. In the latest versions, I just edited only scripting, because the other things aren't now too important, but sometimes I like to, but is impossible to do that for mine.

As you can see, in MTS there arent a lot of mods that makes a lot of things that mine. Some mods can have greater function, but believe in me, any have that number of things to edit. Any except Nraas ones.

But I have also a positive way for you. I will conserve the files of the project and make it like freedom. Any that want to edit scripts or something like that with make me a lot of happy and I will help him. I sincerely need more time, motivation and help to continue that mod. Especially the last one, I can work together with any person that want.
But, sadly, I will uninstall sims 3, so the testing will be on my helpers or volunteers. Any you want you can ask me on PM.

I will don't leave MTS as now. I will continue uploading things for TS4, I have prepared two stupid mods that are really useful but easy.

Perhaps I will make a TS4 port of this mod. I really want to make that, but I say perhaps because Ea makes the coding (XML and scripting) entirely, with a new language (Python) and strange and newer XML format.

I hope I will can do that. I wait you on that thread! And I was also be here to reply posts and pleased to receive PMs about editing my MOD.

Thank for everybody! You don't know how I like to work on that, although I cant enjoy my work at full due to loading times, bugs and need to a new version wrapper.

Thanks!Thanks! You are the best!
Muchas Gracias! Sois los mejores!

You are really Abandoning your mod because of Sims 4 that game is Crap. I guess I have lost interest in the Sims Games completely.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#249 Old 10th Jan 2015 at 9:51 AM
No, I think you didn't understand me. "Abandoned" isn't a correct word. I think that is better "pause". Pause, because when I will release the new version, I will put that info in description. Everybody who think that is capable to make a mod, can ask me from PM. I will give the files of the project and I we will work the both.

I really want to continue my MOD but is impossible. The game is buggy and too slow for modding and for testing lots of things. I have less time. I discovered another great games like Skyrim and Sims 4. I really liked the both. Everytime I took my PC is for relaxing from studies and is for play. The maximum I develop is 10 minutes. As said a lot of people, there are a lot of numbers and letters to edit. Sometimes, when I develop, the day after I don't remember what now I need to edit. Is too frustant, and i need to keep more than 500 files and 5 bigger scripts. The scripts are a lot of consuming.
I was really thinking on leave the mod on V2,but a lot of things needs for be better and also was a teaching for me. Also, would seems incredible, but I didn't play with my MOD. Play, no testing. From the release of V1, always I open sims 3 was for testing and not play. I sincerely played after, a weeks before sims 4 release. But the game bugs and loading times makes me hate the game. I downloaded Sims 4 on November more less and I really liked a lot of things like emotions. Also was too fast and smoother. I really liked it. But yes, I agreed with you, there are some things left on the game, but the rest is spectacular.

I also abandoned my MOD because I think I have more less everything I wanted for my MOD. Also, there are a lot of files to edit, as I said before.
I will pause development only for me only, but I will be pleased to receive the others users help. Also, I will be always here for anything you want and replying comments.

Sorry, I know that you don't like that news, but is impossible to continue for myself only.
Lab Assistant
#250 Old 11th Jan 2015 at 12:03 AM
No, I think you didn't understand me. "Abandoned" isn't a correct word. I think that is better "pause". Pause, because when I will release the new version, I will put that info in description. Everybody who think that is capable to make a mod, can ask me from PM. I will give the files of the project and I we will work the both.

I really want to continue my MOD but is impossible. The game is buggy and too slow for modding and for testing lots of things. I have less time. I discovered another great games like Skyrim and Sims 4. I really liked the both. Everytime I took my PC is for relaxing from studies and is for play. The maximum I develop is 10 minutes. As said a lot of people, there are a lot of numbers and letters to edit. Sometimes, when I develop, the day after I don't remember what now I need to edit. Is too frustant, and i need to keep more than 500 files and 5 bigger scripts. The scripts are a lot of consuming.
I was really thinking on leave the mod on V2,but a lot of things needs for be better and also was a teaching for me. Also, would seems incredible, but I didn't play with my MOD. Play, no testing. From the release of V1, always I open sims 3 was for testing and not play. I sincerely played after, a weeks before sims 4 release. But the game bugs and loading times makes me hate the game. I downloaded Sims 4 on November more less and I really liked a lot of things like emotions. Also was too fast and smoother. I really liked it. But yes, I agreed with you, there are some things left on the game, but the rest is spectacular.

I also abandoned my MOD because I think I have more less everything I wanted for my MOD. Also, there are a lot of files to edit, as I said before.
I will pause development only for me only, but I will be pleased to receive the others users help. Also, I will be always here for anything you want and replying comments.

Sorry, I know that you don't like that news, but is impossible to continue for myself only.
I have Experience with when modders say that pause on their mods all of them say they will go back to it later and they never will like Twallan on his former web site he said before he decided to abandon all his projects he said he was putting the mods on pause. I can see Sims 3 modding is begging to decline and die. Why would someone pause their hard work to play a sorry game such as sims 4 do you do realize EA took allot of content out of Sims 4 it has less than the first Sims Game!!! why would anyone by or even play a piece of Junk.
Page 10 of 16