Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A Midsimmer Night's Dream

by Magick Modders Posted 27th Oct 2005 at 12:24 AM - Updated 2nd Jun 2007 at 2:22 AM by tiggerypum

587 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 563 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 24
Lab Assistant
#101 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 2:05 AM
This is simmmmmmply FANTABULAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*I envision a world where a chicken is free to cross the road with out its motives being questioned*

~*~ Happy Simming ~*~
~*~ . .Blessed Be. . ~*~
~*~ . . ~Ravyn. . . ~*~
Lab Assistant
#102 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 2:27 AM
Thanx this is awesome
Lab Assistant
#103 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 2:37 AM
This is amazing. I'm psyched!
Test Subject
#104 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 3:45 AM
Really thank you for all the good work ^^
Test Subject
#105 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 4:32 AM
I Love You
Test Subject
#106 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 7:21 AM
Just beautiful!!!
Fluffy
retired moderator
#107 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 9:07 AM
oopsie!
thanks for reporting that, dolldrms,
the new package should fix it, please redownload and overwrite
Sorry everyone
I'm a silly :monkey:
Test Subject
#108 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 9:07 AM
Awesome Collection
OMG :omg: That collection is so awesome
I was wondering in the picture at the very top
where did you download the castle from
Test Subject
#109 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 9:23 AM
superbe!! Fantastic!! Thank you....
Elinazariel

+ElinazarieL+ \/^-^-^\/ The Countess of Midnight
Test Subject
#110 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 9:57 AM
[COLOR=Magenta]Oh my God - you guys are totally awesome. I have just downloaded everything and I'm off to see how it all looks in my game...!

Thanks. [/COLOR]
Test Subject
#111 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 10:06 AM
Absolutely STUNNING !!! What an absolutely amazing effort by all of you, and we are all so lucky to have such brilliantly creative folks such as you to offer this to us!!!!!

Thank you SO much!!!

Cheers, and Brightly Woven!!

Peace of the Mystery to You
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#112 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 10:23 AM
Lethe built that beautiful castle front and took the main shot.... it was built with the the parts from this project. I asked her to upload it, but it apparently doesn't actually have a back to it, it's just a beautiful building front.
Test Subject
#113 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 2:05 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you. All of my admiration goes to all of you. You are soooo talented.
Test Subject
#114 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 4:42 PM
Awesome! Wow, this is good.
Lab Assistant
#115 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 4:50 PM
Wow, this is GREAT! Thank you so much for all the hard work -- it looks beautiful!

:yippee:
Test Subject
#116 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 4:52 PM
wow beautiful!great work wowowowowow
Test Subject
#117 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 8:00 PM
thank u soo soo mutch!! can´t wait to try these things in my game.
Test Subject
#118 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 8:13 PM
Astounding! Incredible work!
Field Researcher
#119 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 9:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lethe_s
oopsie!
thanks for reporting that, dolldrms,
the new package should fix it, please redownload and overwrite
Sorry everyone
I'm a silly :monkey:

You're welcome. I downloaded the pack again and the Maxis door is now a-ok.

I have another report for you. In the Lothlorien wallpack there are 2 identical elven lillies walls, the one without any molding. There is also one with crown molding. I'm not sure if you accidentally packaged the same wall twice, or if you had intended a third choice for this style. I can easily delete one to remove the duplicate but thought you would like to know in case you did intend a 3rd choice for this style. The files with the same texture are Loth 1 and 3.

I guess it is showing that I am really playing with this set, or I couldn't make any reports. Another round of thanks for the fun I am having with the fruits of your labors, .

I would also like to make a suggestion here. I hope you don't mind. Could you indicate on the first page with the downloads when a file is updated? That way for someone like me who has downloaded many, or all of the items, can check the thread on a regular basis and quickly ascertain if anything has been updated rather than have to read through all the posts, if time is limited. I know I would appreciate this step, if it's something you wouldn't mind doing.
Lab Assistant
#120 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 9:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by theunliz
*crosses fingers and prays for bathing apparel for men and women*

This is SO awesome, guys!

Somebody may design some for the Sims, but in the middle ages, men and boys would either swim in their underwear or in the buff. :insane: Contrary to popular belief, this was NOT the age of modesty. It was also the age that believed that if one got wet too often, they would contract some form of "vapor" and may die. So bathing was not a very popular thing

Birman Kat aka mal1958

A fantastic wife, a fantastic son, My computer, and The SIMS 2. Life is good!

"I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence." Frederick Douglass
Fluffy
retired moderator
#121 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 10:12 PM
oh dear,
dolldrms, looks like I've been rushing to get everything packaged
let's just say I packed the same wall twice, and let people delete the double
there's probably a bit too many choices in there anyway
bad lethe :naughty:

about the suggestion, I've left a little edit in the post that got updated
that seems like a reasonable way of working,
so you'll need to check the first few posts to know what's new
I appreciate that you're looking into this so deep,
next time I'll have to ask you as a tester
Field Researcher
#122 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 12:53 AM Last edited by dolldrms1 : 30th Oct 2005 at 12:56 AM. Reason: a thank you
Quote: Originally posted by Lethe_s
oh dear,
dolldrms, looks like I've been rushing to get everything packaged
let's just say I packed the same wall twice, and let people delete the double
there's probably a bit too many choices in there anyway
bad lethe :naughty:

about the suggestion, I've left a little edit in the post that got updated
that seems like a reasonable way of working,
so you'll need to check the first few posts to know what's new
I appreciate that you're looking into this so deep,
next time I'll have to ask you as a tester

My gosh, Lethe, with all the packaging you've done I would say that accidentally putting in a wall twice isn't a surprising development at all. That's a lot of work! I'll delete the duplicate but have to say that if you had had another wall to take its place that I wouldn't have minded at all, .

When I first downloaded the Loth walls I wondered if I would need all of them. After seeing them in game, I am delighted with each and every one of them. These walls will be used in more than just homes with a medieval theme. They are lovely.

:nod: I'll be happy to test any ole' time but have to confess that I am finding these things strictly through play, not because I am looking for things that might not be right,

Okay, back to trying to finish a castle. One of Slim's knights needs a place to live so he can buy and wear a change of clothes now and then from Tig. He needs to also woo a lady. Naturally, she will be wearing clothes by heleane and Betty, :-) Magick Modders have given me enough to keep me busy for quite a while. I'm still amazed that I am even trying to build. I normally shun that task like the plague, .

Oops, almost forgot to say thank you for posting update notices on the first page! It's appreciated!
Instructor
#123 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 2:48 AM
wow... really good work on this pack! i love the clothing and outfits.

xD
#124 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 7:02 AM
oh-ho-ho-myyyy-Goddddd! thank you thank you thank you!

fantastic stuff!
The ModFather
retired moderator
#125 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 11:09 PM
Default Excellent!
I'm so glad to see that the tradition that MTS2 has started - the teams of creators - continues... And with such astonishing results!

I can't enumerate here the long list of things that I've appreciated in this set. I'm not a downloader myself, and play very little, but I can recognize the *high quality* of a creation when I see it! My sincere compliments

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Page 5 of 24