Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Dec 2012 at 2:04 AM
Marvel vs DC
Which one do you think is better - Marvel (Avengers) and (X-Men) or DC (Justice League) and (Teen Titans)?

I know right. They both have strong and weak points but can anyone ever decide which one is better? Voice your opinion now.

The New Face of the DAE Firms Is Lasira
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 16th Dec 2012 at 2:06 AM
I will start off by saying I am actually unable to pick one or the other.

I love the Teen Titans and their vast array of youthful super heroes even with their faults and shortcomings due to lack of experience. Yet despite that, they always get the job down. But I also love the Avengers because of their vast array of backgrounds yet when trouble shows up on the horizon, they all come together to take it down.

The New Face of the DAE Firms Is Lasira
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Jun 2014 at 4:23 PM
I love both of them but I tend to purchase more DC related comics, dvds, action figures than Marvel. DC is where it all started for me with the big three.... Wonder Woman, Batman, and Superman. When I was a kid they were the ones you saw the most on tv and in stores.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 2:12 AM

No offense but none of those are anime.

Back on topic I like them all equally.